Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 13, 2010  12:48 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:42 AM)tman14 Wrote: so they still use the beypointer and trade for mercury anubis? that's nice I like the beypointer more than the beypoint card Joyful_3

Post no.9000 ^^

and i think a lot of people did as well because you can get points by winning off your friends, etc. ashame hackers spoil it for people lol.

Dark Flare Meteo LDrago (Crush) looks beautiful. Gravity perseus looks OK to me.

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

On topic: Basalt looks like a Buzzsaw IMO.
No, you were post 9000... I'm 9001...

Now... ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Also, sonokong's storm aquario M145Q gave me a bottom that I can only describe as a metal flat... hmm...
how to make the signatures they are so cool
That is completely off topic and unrelated to Beyblade.
Just use one of the sig shops in Your Creations.
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:30 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: No, you were post 9000... I'm 9001...

Also, sonokong's storm aquario M145Q gave me a bottom that I can only describe as a metal flat... hmm...

Sounds... Fake...
well if it is fake it isn't sonokong then Tongue_out_wink
Ah god that was beast. Now replace the Sagittario wheels with Basalt or Earth and we're all good XD
I seen something a few months ago from the same user. He did like, Flame Flame Flame Flame something, VS Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock something, but I'm a little tied up to explain properly.

EDIT: 4Rock Capricorne DF145WB VS 3Flame Leone T125 Can't tell what the bottom was.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Sounds... Fake...

Not fake... this was genuine sonokong... some pics.
Show Pictures (Click to View)
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:06 AM)blah Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8SPUKse-...re=related
One word: beast.
Lol, purely amazing. At first I was wondering "How did he do that?!" Then I realized he used a super long screw that's not for Beyblade's. (I noticed that after he pulled out the "Weird Hyper Charged Home-Made Launcher Thingy")
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:20 AM)Night Wrote: I seen something a few months ago from the same user. He did like, Flame Flame Flame Flame something, VS Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock something, but I'm a little tied up to explain properly.

EDIT: 4Rock Capricorne DF145WB VS 3Flame Leone T125 Can't tell what the bottom was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyRa1nXn-E

That?

Although blah started the subject here I suggest this is moved to the Beyblade Videos thread.
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:27 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Sounds... Fake...

Not fake... this was genuine sonokong... some pics.
Show Pictures (Click to View)

I want to buy a Sonokong Storm Aquario just to see if I get one of these. That is like an ALL metal flat. I was thinking the real metal flat would be similar to the HMS running core metal flat. Plastic with a metal tip.
Everything on that bottom is Metal, not just the tip...

Strange, but cool.
I have never seen anything about that 'metal Bottom' anywhere before, and people here have bought SonoKong products previously too.
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:27 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Not fake... this was genuine sonokong... some pics.

Whoa, what the hell? Does it attach to Tracks fine?
Wow, a pure metal bottom/flat.

Sonokong? That's surprising.
hmm, thats interesting i wonder if sonokong will ever produce a metal HF ...i would like to see how that works
What's the point of being able to attach a grip to a Wind and Shoot launcher?
I think if the very first Sagittario wheel was remade to fit a clear wheel, the name should be "Granite". The idea for the name just popped up at random. Take this with a grain of salt. (No pun intended)
loool i have a thought i think we should have a launch technique to make the blade jump in the bey stadium like capricorne in an episode in the anime! xD just kidding
Hyper, Torch, Fury, Night, etc.
I doubt it's going to be Granite (if released).
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:02 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: loool i have a thought i think we should have a launch technique to make the blade jump in the bey stadium like capricorne in an episode in the anime! xD just kidding

Does that goes for atacking the oponent as well? lol i would hate to see my face stickers get damaged (T_T)
i can make my Earth Leone jump 3 times with a just trick... lol
it´s my special move without name lool
no offense.. but i am the guy who have the biggest blader spirit! because i can talk with my beyblade and i love him!
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:27 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Not fake... this was genuine sonokong... some pics.

Whoa, what the hell? Does it attach to Tracks fine?

Yup, no problems with it... pretty surprised myself.
EDIT: I am very confused myself... should I do some testing with it?