Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ask them if they know "Top-Blade" then, because Beyblade is marketed as "Top-Blade" in South Korea apparently.
Just got my meteo l drago Grin (epic bey, and I love how the L-HF doesn't damage much like the RF), and I found how much more power you get with an elastic band attatchment to the handle (I use a fairly long elastic band, to allow me to pull back as far as I can, and as hard as possible).
Tried it against a left spinning endurance plastic combo (sorta endurance, I think it's composed of master dragon AR (upper attack one), 8 wide WD, and a weird blue BB with a metal looking semi flat).
In the first to seconds, meteo l drago hit the combo so hard that the combo INSTANTLY stopped spinning.
Who needs KO's with that sorta power!

Gold coming off is irritating me, and I'm paranoid about the rubber bits getting badly damaged Pinching_eyes_2
It's just called "LF" by the way.
And it's made of plastic, what did you expect ? Pinching_eyes_2
It's LF, not L-HF. (dang)
And that is not an endurance combo at all, it's just junk.
(Dec. 02, 2010  6:58 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Ask them if they know "Top-Blade" then, because Beyblade is marketed as "Top-Blade" in South Korea apparently.

Ah, there we go! I asked them today and... Well... They laughed. Haha! They said it was for little kids. It was pretty funny though
Anybody thought or heard about anybody digging out a full sized stadium like in the show in their backyard?
That would not work.
You'd have to dig out a hole and then place some plastic cover over the dirt so the Beyblade can spin on it.
+ it will wear down all ur rubber bottoms
It is funny that you say that, because one time I had a dream that all the classrooms in my school had huge beystadiums and that's all we did at school. I think I had this dream because I watched a lot of beyblade right before I went to bed. Same thing happens when I watch DBZ for 6+ hours.
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:30 AM)Ra Wrote: + it will wear down all ur rubber bottoms

How will it wear down your bottoms ?

I'm assuming he meant dig a hole in your backyard where there is dirt and no concrete.
but in the show they use a type of plasticy cementy stadium, no?
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 AM)Ra Wrote: but in the show they use a type of plasticy cementy stadium, no?

Because the show is real life, no?
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 AM)Ra Wrote: but in the show they use a type of plasticy cementy stadium, no?

Ahah, how did you know? Did you ask them! It is a show, and if it were to be like the show, we could all control our beys.
I have a feeling this is going to get really off topic.
What the hell is with this Metal Wheel, and how did they get it to be like that? Chocked_2
flame's long lost brother fire? Chocked_2
@Ra accually my friend made a replica of the stadiums in they anime.Its awesome!
Wait so no rubber death or lots of rubbber death. if the latter i feel very sorry for the rubers family
no rubber death thats bad.I mean rubber will rub off eventually no matter what so the Rubers will be just fine lol
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:10 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: What the hell is with this Metal Wheel, and how did they get it to be like that? Chocked_2

Eww, it looks like it has a disease. D:

(Dec. 03, 2010  4:25 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: no rubber death thats bad.I mean rubber will rub off eventually no matter what so the Rubers will be just fine lol

What are you even talking about ? It doesn't make sense.
Magnedome DX is pretty cool. So is the Tower Stadium. So is the Magnestadium (Clear with magnetray thing underneath). So is Tornado Balance. So is Red Dranzer V2. So are Rare Plastic recolors. So are Random Booster exclusive plastics.
Someone buy me all of them.
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Magnedome DX is pretty cool. So is the Tower Stadium. So is the Magnestadium (Clear with magnetray thing underneath). So is Tornado Balance. So is Red Dranzer V2. So are Rare Plastic recolors. So are Random Booster exclusive plastics.
Someone buy me all of them.

what will you give in return
Lol, I doubt you can get all that stuff.
It will be quite expensive anyway.
man i wish when the plastic beys were out that i got into them more, and that i heard about hms before i joined this forum, but oh well
<3 HMS.
Yep, even more than MFB.

I'd trade my entire MFB collection for HMS.
Yep, I love them that much.
I might also unless they made a higher performance driger. Which would basicly be a lower Virgo wheel mayhaps.