Beyblade Random Thoughts

sorry i meant the dog and cat thing
Well it's funny. This is getting off topic and irrelevant now.
what they need to do is realease a bey starter set it should include 4 tops 1 tool 2 launchers the beyblade could be heat raven 120 fs storm raven 105 hf rock raven 145 b and flame raven 130 s

for all who dont who raven is it in the image    

the reason i would want this is because i want a common set of beys not too good but not to bad and the namless bey in the show seem like a good option now all they need to do is realeas a metal wheel eqevilent of heat
That's never gonna happen for two reasons:

1)All those parts are terrible and no one wants those blades
2)Some of those are light wheels which they haven't released in ages.
*Whispers* Infinity is te Metal wheel equivalent of heat.
(Nov. 27, 2010  12:06 PM)njrk97 Wrote: for all who dont who raven is it in the image

..That is a Raven Face, yes, but the Clear Wheel is just a purple Leone...
Thank you! People don't understand me when I say that. That's just Heat Leone.
Can't people just be collectors anymore? Whats wrong with wanting those as actual releases? They are in the anime, and the parts exist so wheres a valid complaint? Also infinity =/= Heat.
If Raven had a clear wheel, or a Pre-HWS counterpart, I wonder what type it would be.
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:17 AM)momiji manju Wrote: mm, you should post that in the "Anime and manga random thoughts", in the anime and manga section.

Cool thanks dude
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  12:06 PM)njrk97 Wrote: for all who dont who raven is it in the image

..That is a Raven Face, yes, but the Clear Wheel is just a purple Leone...

yeah i know it a leon energy ring but for me a name my beys after there face bolt not energy rinf eg

face bolt saggitario

nrg ring bull

fusion wheel dark

track 145

tip s

so i would call that dark saggitario 145S
but that jsust me
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:14 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That's never gonna happen for two reasons:

1)All those parts are terrible and no one wants those blades
2)Some of those are light wheels which they haven't released in ages.

1 there not supposed to be too good there just there okay for what type they are and that the point it a stater set

2a little bird told me that infinity is the metal version of heat there all supposed to be metal wheels if i meant light wheel i would of said wind not storm
do I have a BIG random thought? no. I just thought I might post this because this is random. I yeah I forgot I am going to get 3 new beys tommorrow! Earth eagle, Evil Gemios, and dark bull
Looking at the random booster content list it's not hard to see why RB11 and RB12 are very hard to find since pretty much everything in them is awesome. *Goes to look at RB11's on YJA*
(Nov. 28, 2010  12:19 AM)njrk97 Wrote: yeah i know it a leon energy ring but for me a name my beys after there face bolt not energy rinf eg

face bolt saggitario

nrg ring bull

fusion wheel dark

track 145

tip s

so i would call that dark saggitario 145S
but that jsust me
If you do that then you are just not understanding the system of this hobby at all. It is not a matter of choice : you name it based on its Clear Wheel, its Metal Wheel, its Track and its Bottom, nothing else. The Face does not matter at all unless it is made of metal.

njrk97 Wrote:1 there not supposed to be too good there just there okay for what type they are and that the point it a stater set

2a little bird told me that infinity is the metal version of heat there all supposed to be metal wheels if i meant light wheel i would of said wind not storm
They are not even OK, they are Light Wheels, and even if they were not, their other parts are mediocre.

No, you are wrong, they are all obviously Light Wheels. The colour of the parts is a clearly lighter grey than actual Metal Wheels in the show are, they make no real 'clank' sounds when they get hit from what I remember, and their shape is clearly that of the Light Wheel versions, because yes there is a difference between Wind and Storm, Mad and Dark, etc.
BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 comes with Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:50 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 comes with Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
The topic was reopened (probably only temporarily though) and that information was added. All discussion should be moved there.
EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. I thought I was in Ask a Question, Get a Answer.
has anyone noticed that when sora pulls the string launcher on bakutin shoot! cyber pegasis version he lets go of the handle at the end... at least someone does it >.>
I'm getting quite angry, because I can't quite control my R^2F yet... It keeps flying out of the Stadium.
how long does it last in the stadium...and are there other bey in the stadium or is it alone. cause if it is alone u might just need 2 break it in like a new baseball glove.
He doesn't need to break it in really... He just needs to practise sliding shot.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm getting quite angry, because I can't quite control my R^2F yet... It keeps flying out of the Stadium.

If R2F is still to uncontrollable try battling it by just using a straight shot until it wears down to a point where its more controllable using a sliding shot. Though beware there's a point of optimum performance which offers great speed and better controllability, though after this point R2F begins to wear down and lose speed and power quite quickly, it seems to be at least twice as fast as RF.
aah so that was not the situation ..
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:28 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm getting quite angry, because I can't quite control my R^2F yet... It keeps flying out of the Stadium.

If R2F is still to uncontrollable try battling it by just using a straight shot until it wears down to a point where its more controllable using a sliding shot. Though beware there's a point of optimum performance which offers great speed and better controllability, though after this point R2F begins to wear down and lose speed and power quite quickly, it seems to be at least twice as fast as RF.

I usually do banking, and I'm unable to with a fresh R^2F.

But, yeah... I wore it down enough now to do Banking/Sliding Shoot.