Beyblade Random Thoughts

just got dark cancer today been messing with ray pegasus CH120RF its insane i think i just found a new favorite combo to play with xD
The speed of a fresh R2F is phenomenal, fastest MFB tip so far.
(I'm posting the following information here since the info seems to be focused mainly on the Takara Tomy ranking system more than Meteo L Drago.)

A new category is introduced for the pointless Takara Tomy parts ranking system due to the release of the L Drago II Clear Wheel: "Absorption" (The category with orange stars in the image below.)
[Image: clearwheel_ldrago2.jpg]
[Image: clearwheel_ldrago2_status.gif]
Hmm... I wonder whether they'll add the absorption stat for right spin beyblades as well?
Kids in my school launch their beys high into the air and let them drop. Also, they think their combo is Leone Bull
that's bad for their blades and how could they be stupid enough to think there is a combo called leone bull I think they need a bey education
go special move smash attack
If this is random thoughts then....
Is Tyson a vegetarian?
Why does Kai wear triangles on his face?
Why do they speak with American accents if they're Japanese?
Why does Brooklyn look like Jinga?
That's it for now!
Oh, and that is going to damage their blades!
There IS a Beyblade Anime/Manga random thoughts thread.
I just tried this out now.
MF - H Earth Bull GB145 MB
Replaced WB with MB.

And with Ball series bottoms.
I think when it's shot at 100%.
Ball = Spins closer to the center.
Metal Ball = In between B, and WB.
WB = Spins close to the attack ridge.

So I think MB might be better then WB for defense. o-o
Just a thought.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:26 AM)Pyro Wrote: So I think MB might be better then WB for defense. o-o
Just a thought.

But it comes down to how much grip MB has on the stadium, compared to WB.
MB will surely take less skill, as you can go 100%, but WB I would still consider better, even though you have to learn to control how much power you put in a shot.
MB loses balance quite easily as well.
But from what I've seen while playing with it.
It does have less friction, but when it loses balance, once it gets hit again, it restores balace. o-o
I played it against Storm Pegasis.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:38 AM)Pyro Wrote: against Storm Pegasis.

That's why :V
Use it against something like MF Pegasis 145RF, or Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:44 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

... needs a metal face.
how was beyblade discovered ...who were the first beybladers?
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:13 PM)logan3454 Wrote: how was beyblade discovered ...who were the first beybladers?
Beyblade was created by a toy company called Takara, and they were in fact the first 'Beybladers' ... ? Then young boys in Japan.
Random Thoughts: I hate when my beyblade destabilizez the opponent beyblade, then it saves it.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:26 AM)Pyro Wrote: So I think MB might be better then WB for defense. o-o
Just a thought.

MB will surely take less skill, as you can go 100%, but WB I would still consider better, even though you have to learn to control how much power you put in a shot.

I launch WB at 100% with a Beylauncher... Liek a Bawws.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
Just a thought.

I launch WB at 100% with a Beylauncher... Liek a Bawws.
WB isn't supposed to be launched at 100%
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:54 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: ... needs a metal face.

Ahh thanks, forgot about that.
Also, here's my random thought:

I just noticed, I'm 100 ranks above daegor. DJ - Yeah!
Lightning (Super Vortex) LDrago (Black) 100HF. Awesome.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:28 AM)Corey Wrote: WB isn't supposed to be launched at 100%

It's subjective.
I would hate it if Storm Pegasis 105RF and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F become as rare as Dragoon MS and MS UV.
Hmm...many Beyblades, or their parts, are *somehow* comparable to past Beyblades.
Let's take the Dranzer series of Beyblades - mainly enough, their Spin Gears, Engine Gears, Running Cores and whatnot - they're usually interchangeable between at least Attack and Endurance/Stamina.
Compare those with HF/S (Hole Flat/Spike (Takara: Sharp. Yes, I know I use the Hasbro names now)) - which also has interchangeable modes, with Spike/Sharp being for Stamina, and Hole Flat for Attack (mainly, of course).

Now let's take Dragoon Storm, the first variation on Dragoon with the exception of Spin Dragoon. Then, take two, much later (G-Revolution) Beys, Dragoon Galaxy and Dragoon Galaxy Turbo. Finally, take Storm Pegasus 105RF, and speed to Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F. Storms and Galaxies - both of them seem to used when it comes to the main Attack-type Beyblade in at least one iteration. I C WUT U DID THAR TAKARA-TOMY Cute
...yeah, Effort? put into this post.
Edit: If you think this should be put in a seperate thread, just PM me. I have more to explain, peeps.