Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hah damn, I have a feeling if I was in Toronto my beypoints would be significantly under 1000.
I think Toronto is the only place in the world where people may skip a tournament BECAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY OF THEM!
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think Toronto is the only place in the world where people may skip a tournament BECAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY OF THEM!
That's why I haven't been to any but I like it like that, rather have a million tournament than none at all
Maaaan, you guys make me jealous that you live in Toronto.
Sure, I get the newer beys, but I only get to use them against my brother really...xD
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Maaaan, you guys make me jealous that you live in Toronto.
Sure, I get the newer beys, but I only get to use them against my brother really...xD

HAHA It kinda sucks how you can't compete in WBBA tournaments I think if there is a age limit.
There shouldn't be...
But I'm still eligible to use the arcade machines at least, haha.
Then what are you waiting for get us Mercury Anibus!! XD I'll be waiting for mine
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: They don't have them here D:
Not yet, at least.

Argh, what do they have in your region?
I'm very satisfied with Lightning L Drago uncustomized. It destroyed some top tier Attack, Defense and Stamina customs. Overall, I'm so happy with this Bey.
HAHA I just found out your identity on YouTube ONIMuzik
Wait...are you saying that you found it in a store Gasp!
...Or just in general Unhappy
I found it in a local store, along with BB-32 and some Attack and Defense Sets.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:38 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Wait...are you saying that you found it in a store Gasp!
...Or just in general Unhappy

He lives in BC there's a store that sells TTs in his area it's pretty cool
Oh right I remember that now :l
That would probably be my favorite store if I had one walking distance around me :L
I'm looking at your Youtube and I just noticed how awesome the Earth wheel looks like.
L LDrago came to about 20 bucks =S Pre HWS is about the same as well. I don't even want to know how much BB-32 is going to cost. The seller also had the Super Attack Stadium. =O And sorry mods for posting this here..
Hmm... I forgot where I saw the new coloured Earths. Oh well, I'll just post here.
Apparently they come with some sort of drink.
http://am6.jp/9yxjdP
I just read the BeyWiki on Bic Mac 320YEN, funny stuff Smile
I'm glad you love it. Wink It is, by far, my favorite article.
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm... I forgot where I saw the new coloured Earths. Oh well, I'll just post here.

Those recolours are pretty cool. The blue one is my fav though, that white face fits there perfectly.
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm... I forgot where I saw the new coloured Earths. Oh well, I'll just post here.
I believe that it's another special at Lawson on the 17th... Maybe Kai-V can confirm.
Get back to the Earth Aquilas, those are included in drinks!

(Aug. 11, 2010  11:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Get back to the Earth Aquilas, those are included in drinks!
Daegor already posted about that. Or are you trying to point out something new? :\
(Aug. 11, 2010  11:38 AM)Diamond Wrote: Daegor already posted about that. Or are you trying to point out something new? :\

Oh, is this the first time that beyblades come with drinks? LOL, did TT do something similar before?
Also, drinks including beyblade....very cheap....
It pains my bey heart to know how cheap beyblades in Taiwan are Unhappy

Around £4 for a Storm Pegasis 105RF and ~£3 for a booster... and my parents said that these were expensive because they went to a shopping mall instead of a little shop. If only I knew how cheap these were...