Beyblade Random Thoughts

Little brothers also often agree with their older brother becase they look up to them.
I personally just hate them changing the name cause I like how Pheonix says Burn Pheonix in the anime. I think it sounds good.
I like how they got rid of the words "BURN WHEEL" on the Burn Wheel, however.
They did? Dang, I thought that looked pretty cool.
Probably, though I always enjoy the aesthetics, so.
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:26 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:01 PM)Pyro Wrote: Burn Phoenix is now called FireBlaze....
I can understand Aquila being called Eagle but seriously..
What's wrong with Phoenix D:<

Even Firebird would have been acceptable. Tired

I don't know. I want to call it the Burning Chicken.
There's a song called "Phoenix Burn", however I still don't see that as reason for changing the name. I mean, granted, same words, but different order.... and I doubt it would gain popularity based on that, heh. Pinching_eyes

I think the biggest disappointment for me will be the lack of the Phoenix letters on the face, though. Unless they add a cooler effect in exchange, like with Gasher. Tongue_out
That's a really good sign.
I heard that TT's slip way too much.
IMO they should have made it rotate the other way...
My walmart still isnt selling Metal Fusion Beyblade.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:51 AM)Relinquished Wrote: My walmart still isnt selling Metal Fusion Beyblade.

No stores are selling them in my area. Pinching_eyes

Luckily, I can order them online.

Shipping, even only three-five dollars worth, is a pain, though. Two orders and that's a whole bey I just lost out on. Tired
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: My Hasbro CH120 at 145 height never slips.
Ever.

That's good to hear because I'll need it in the future
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:26 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:01 PM)Pyro Wrote: Burn Phoenix is now called FireBlaze....
I can understand Aquila being called Eagle but seriously..
What's wrong with Phoenix D:<

Even Firebird would have been acceptable. Tired

Haha I know right?
It might be because the face looks more of a ball of fire, then a Phoenix.
And what?!
They removed the words in the wheel? Gasp
:T
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:59 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:51 AM)Relinquished Wrote: My walmart still isnt selling Metal Fusion Beyblade.

No stores are selling them in my area. Pinching_eyes

Luckily, I can order them online.

Shipping, even only three-five dollars worth, is a pain, though. Two orders and that's a whole bey I just lost out on. Tired

my parents wont let me buy stuff from the internet
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:12 AM)Relinquished Wrote: my parents wont let me buy stuff from the internet

Perhaps because they're afraid of your, or their, information being stolen and used?

If that's the case, you can buy a card, with your money that will then have that amount of money on it, and can be used to buy stuff from the internet without risking your information being stolen [because even if it is, there won't be anything to steal, other than the few cents that weren't spent on what you wanted to buy, Tongue_out].

If that's not the case, bummer. :\
I've seen that, It's a but meh for me now but when I first saw it looked amazing
Wow. If we were still in the plastic gen...
I love how it looks + the WD + Dyeing potential (Though I wouldn't dye it)
Hah, I'm slowly dropping in beyrank. I'm going to have to try and get another tournament going in Australia after my exams. D; It's pretty risky for both Raykon and I to play now though, since we'll end up losing the most points if we lose.
haha well at least your on the global scale I still haven't attended a tournament fearing I'll get owned by others Crying
I haven't attended a tournament because the US sucks/Platics are dead.
Australia doesn't have too great competition. Though it's always really close between Raykon and I, the rest is generally quite easy TBH. Last tournament I only lost once to Chaos Blader.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Australia doesn't have too great competition. Though it's always really close between Raykon and I, the rest is generally quite easy TBH. Last tournament I only lost once to Chaos Blader.

It isn't the same for Toronto haha Daegor, To, Kei, Pyro, Macro, etc. gosh