Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 11, 2010  12:14 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: It pains my bey heart to know how cheap beyblades in Taiwan are Unhappy

Around £4 for a Storm Pegasis 105RF and ~£3 for a booster... and my parents said that these were expensive because they went to a shopping mall instead of a little shop. If only I knew how cheap these were...

I have gone to Taiwan weeks ago, and compare the price with Hong Kong, Hong Kong's beyblades are still cheaper :\
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:18 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:14 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: It pains my bey heart to know how cheap beyblades in Taiwan are Unhappy

Around £4 for a Storm Pegasis 105RF and ~£3 for a booster... and my parents said that these were expensive because they went to a shopping mall instead of a little shop. If only I knew how cheap these were...

I have gone to Taiwan weeks ago, and compare the price with Hong Kong, Hong Kong's beyblades are still cheaper :\

True, but I could only have really gotten stuff from Taiwan... I really shouldn't've told them not to get me anything, even though they got me a few beys. If only I'd known how cheap they were!
(Aug. 11, 2010  11:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Get back to the Earth Aquilas, those are included in drinks!

Gosh, I really hope the CW for the green version is clear.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:18 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Gosh, I really hope the CW for the green version is clear.

If I'm not mistaken, I could see it's clear.
The Purple WBBA version already comes with a clear Aquila.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:30 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Purple WBBA version already comes with a clear Aquila.

However, the ''strips'' on both clear wheels are different in colour.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:30 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Purple WBBA version already comes with a clear Aquila.

True...
But this one is easier to obtain.
What the.....
DS limited....
That.
That....is pretty cool.
But it'll really lose its rarity if they sell it with a DS game...
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:07 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But it'll really lose its rarity if they sell it with a DS game...
If I'm not mistaken, the Black Mercury Anubis is an 'in-game' (only appears in the DS game) special Bey...
Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood.
Still seems pretty cool though.
Super rough translation from takunanabey:
Here first.

I Makyurianubiusu, DS is the only limited edition comes out.

Would not it be cool? !
It's sort of like how the Gold Quetz was included in a previous DS game; it's nice to know it'll be easier to obtain if you don't have access to that arcade machine.
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:05 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: It's sort of like how the Gold Quetz was included in a previous DS game; it's nice to know it'll be easier to obtain if you don't have access to that arcade machine.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Beyblade doens't come with the game, but in it as a digital version.
Exactly. The picture is clearly digital, you can see all the polygons.
Sorry for my mistake then. It just made sense to me if they continued the pattern. Quetz as a prize, then Quetz in the game. Now it's Anubis as a prize, but I guess a recolour won't be real.
thx for gettin my hopes up i was wantin that 85 track
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:44 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: thx for gettin my hopes up i was wantin that 85 track
85 will be available more easily in the upcoming Japanese releases.
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 85 will be available more easily in the upcoming Japanese releases.

Hm? What do you mean? Is there going to be another release with 85? *intrigued*
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hm? What do you mean? Is there going to be another release with 85? *intrigued*
No, it will most likely be in one of the new sets.
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, it will most likely be in one of the new sets.

What gives you this idea? I don't recall 90 being released in a set, or anywhere other than Quetz and Bakushin.
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: What gives you this idea? I don't recall 90 being released in a set, or anywhere other than Quetz and Bakushin.
I have seen Riumama's secret pictures ...
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have seen Riumama's secret pictures ...

Oh. Well, that's good enough for me. Now I'm pretty pumped.
BeySpirit +85!!!
Hah, =p it's only slightly over a third of 230's height.