Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm done testing Gravity Perseus' Defense. It only took 160 tests.

... I should get another RF...
(Jul. 10, 2010  8:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm done testing Gravity Perseus' Defense. It only took 160 tests.

... I should get another RF...

If you lived near me I would give you one just for testing Perseus out like that. You are a brave man, braver than most. All melodrama aside, good job testing Gravity... Can't wait to see results!
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: So...

According to Toywiz Earth Eagle is out in August... They have pics that have the box for the second wave. Hasbro guys, we get Earth! Finally! Toywiz isn't always 100% but they actually have pictures so I'm just going to hope it's coming out in August...
I would not expect it in August, honestly. We still did not get even Storm Capricorn(e) and Flame Sagittario. By the way, Toywiz has listed all of those releases as appearing in August, which is most definitely false, so I do not really believe them.
So ToyWiz is not a good source?
(Jul. 11, 2010  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: So...

According to Toywiz Earth Eagle is out in August... They have pics that have the box for the second wave. Hasbro guys, we get Earth! Finally! Toywiz isn't always 100% but they actually have pictures so I'm just going to hope it's coming out in August...
I would not expect it in August, honestly. We still did not get even Storm Capricorn(e) and Flame Sagittario. By the way, Toywiz has listed all of those releases as appearing in August, which is most definitely false, so I do not really believe them.

I think what happened with the States was they got shipped all that stuff and some extra stuff for August. I'm hoping because they have pics it's true... But like Kai-V said it's Toywiz and they aren't super reliable.

I'm just being wishful. Unhappy
i dont know where to say this but i miss brad beig o nn the WBO i understand that he off with other hobbys but i just miss him the site is quite diffrent without him
So I can keep a mint RF in the stadium, but I can't control a WF? Hmmm...
Let's at least acknowledge that the mods are doing a great job. Confused
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:05 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Let's at least acknowledge that the mods are doing a great job. Confused

yeah very true Crying
Brad seems like a good guy (well he quite obviously is), though he didn't leave a great first impression on me.
<3's pretty swell though.
I haven't been here long enough to know the mods but at the moment they seem pretty awesome. That opinion may change.
Yeah, heart's pretty awesome. Same goes for Kai-V and theflightyellz. I haven't had much contact with the others.
Aqua anyone? He/she is really nice Smile Same goes for Kai-V, theflightyellz and Heart
Haha, we all really appreciate your comments, but I don't think this is really related to Beyblade ... :]
guys ever thought about this this japan have come come up with the technology to create touchable holograms if they can do this why do they not apply this technology to beyblade and make them voice activated so they just come out at the start of the match and they could just put it in the face and make the face see through clear and you got your self a bit beast/constellation or whatever
would you like to pay 100-300 $ for one spinning top
good point
id rather stick with clashing metal
Ugh... new Pisces booster; new Deck Set with Cyber, Counter, and MB; new random booster with new Metal Wheel and bottom... my wallet is crying.
Daegor42:Takara Tomy likes your money.

I bet that by the end of the year,we'll see a new version of Leone, which could very well be the "Booster B".

Meteor L Drago's probably one of the starters.
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ugh... new Pisces booster; new Deck Set with Cyber, Counter, and MB; new random booster with new Metal Wheel and bottom... my wallet is crying.

Same here, man.
It sucks too, because my parents limited me on how much I can buy for a month... now I have to wait till August D:
got my counter leone today,its wheel is pretty fun and might have some attack potential,its recoil seems to be less then the orginal leone wheels it hasnt self ko'd from recoil yet,or i could just be lucky atm lol.I didnt even put a metal face on it to lower recoil Confused,i think its cause the gaps which give it its smash attack are smaller then the orginal leone wheel
I just noticed that TAKARA-TOMY issued a new "warning" about the modifications done to Beylaunchers, and apparently they are using a rotation speed (RPM, whatever) that is as good as is allowed by the "strict safety standards" in Japan. So, just because I seem to remember people always wanting more "RPM", there will probably not be any considerably faster launcher made by TAKARA-TOMY, from what I understand.
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just noticed that TAKARA-TOMY issued a new "warning" about the modifications done to Beylaunchers, and apparently they are using a rotation speed (RPM, whatever) that is as good as is allowed by the "strict safety standards" in Japan. So, just because I seem to remember people always wanting more "RPM", there will probably not be any considerably faster launcher made by TAKARA-TOMY, from what I understand.

That's disappointing, but hardly surprising to me. Oh well...
It wouldn't be hard for a casual player to add a longer string to the beylauncher.