Beyblade Random Thoughts

Or y'know what?
WBO should make their own faces. or face stickers at least.
That would be prettttty epic.
It's not super hard to do... I don't see why not?
(Jun. 30, 2010  4:47 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Or y'know what?
WBO should make their own faces. or face stickers at least.
That would be prettttty epic.

We had thought about that before actually...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-f...#pid151465
[Image: DSCF0508.jpg]
just happend a few minutes ago,my ray combo hit my earth combo so hard into the wall it stressed the plastic of the stadium O_O i guess it shows how heavy of a hitter ray is
(Jun. 29, 2010  11:12 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well sorry! >w> There is nothing wrong with being idiotic anyway.

Yeah there actually is, and if you insist on being idiotic you should probably take it elsewhere : /
The Hasbro Right launchers fit well in the plastic gen Customize grips. HAHA, more so than the TT ones.
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:27 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  11:12 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well sorry! >w> There is nothing wrong with being idiotic anyway.

Yeah there actually is, and if you insist on being idiotic you should probably take it elsewhere : /

No Tongue_out Cute
There's nothing right with it either. Stop spamming.
You think TT will ever come out with a Metal Flat?
They did it in the past with HMS (It wasn't called Metal Flat though) didn't they?
HMS series, there was a bottom from DGMS, called Metal Change Core.
Not totally flat, but it works with sliding shot

I hope TT will release a MF bottom also
Didn't the plastic series release a metal bottom with Driger S?
I think it was called Metal Change as well?
Driger S has SG Metal Change, Driger V2 has a Customize Change.
Both are metal bottoms.
(Jul. 02, 2010  1:13 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: HMS series, there was a bottom from DGMS, called Metal Change Core.
Not totally flat, but it works with sliding shot

I hope TT will release a MF bottom also

There was a Metal Flat it was with Advanced Attacker I own one it's IMO one of the coolest looking beyblades that I own. Also I got it free from a friend.
(Jul. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: You think TT will ever come out with a Metal Flat?
They did it in the past with HMS (It wasn't called Metal Flat though) didn't they?

And 3 times with plastics
Right Spin Gear (Full Auto Clutch) (Driger F)
SG Metal Flat (Driger V)
SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)

I wouldn't doubt it.

Ray Aquario 90MF for top tier.

And other plastic beys with metal tips were: Driger S, Driger V2, Master Dranzer, Draciel S, Draciel F, and every Engine Gear bey sans wolborg 4 and rock bison.
(Jul. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: You think TT will ever come out with a Metal Flat?

Eventually... (I hope)

This is one of the parts that I've been waiting for TT to release in the MFB series.

(Jul. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: They did it in the past with HMS (It wasn't called Metal Flat though) didn't they?

Yes, Metal Flat Core from Advance Striker.
Aqua: TT Hongli sux big time \m/ -__-'' Why trust TT when you've got Takara and Hasbro, TT's weight disk, attack ring, and blade base are cheap >_>'' <_<''
I have a TT Hongli Draciel F(the only TT Hongli Beyblade, thank goodness!) and it sucks! Totally >.>
...TT is short for Takara Tomy.
Daegor42: Oh really?... But isn't Takara suppossed to be manufacturing REAL Beyblades instead of fake ones? O.o
Oh really?? But isn't Takara suppossed to be manufacturing high quality real Beyblades instead of fake ones >_>
TT is shorthand for Takara Tomy, which are responsible for producing the official Beyblades in Japan. TT Hongli is a company that manufactures and sells fake Beyblades. It is highly probable that they chose their name because of this similarity.
TT Hongli and Takara Tomy.
Different companies.
It's an unfortunate matching of initials.

And Draegor, no I don't think they did, as they sell other knock-off goods under the same name.
lol Rock wheel, getting KO'd by plastic defense combos.
(Jul. 02, 2010  6:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: lol Rock wheel, getting KO'd by plastic defense combos.

LOL that wouldn't happen unless it were rigged with one of those giant spark disk