Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 11, 2009  4:17 PM)The dranzer guy Wrote: I have found trygles sg plus a wd and the widest ar you can find can beat any defence/ endurace blade. It just stays balenced, the when it loses it balance late in the battle, it dips down, smacking the opposing blade into the ground, and then that balances it out and it wins.

Wut!?
IM KIDDING JEEZ!!! But lol that actually does happen about 50% of the time. JUST TRY IT! Stop yelling at me! (sorry, i act schitzo even though im not. yes you are! shut up! stop! no you! Argggh!)
(Oct. 11, 2009  6:02 PM)The dranzer guy Wrote: IM KIDDING JEEZ!!! But lol that actually does happen about 50% of the time. JUST TRY IT! Stop yelling at me! (sorry, i act schitzo even though im not. yes you are! shut up! stop! no you! Argggh!)

Please do not post unless you have something to contribute.
I am still not suer which Beyblade I want to use the most. Driger S has been doing well for me lately, but I am looking for an attacker and defense-r to switch around with.
Earth Aquila is way pretty. I found it interesting how long it can spin on the edges of WD and still retain pretty good balance.
So I just launched the two a few times against some combos. Flame Libra wasn't doing to great, balance is horrendous. T125 still needs more testing.

Earth Aquila is doing quite well. It is capable of beating Virgo DF145D and slaughters Libra C145WB (as it should). I need to isolate whether or not it is the bottom or the wheel giving it the advantage.
(Oct. 14, 2009  2:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Earth Aquila is doing quite well. It is capable of beating Virgo DF145D and slaughters Libra C145WB (as it should). I need to isolate whether or not it is the bottom or the wheel giving it the advantage.

That shouldn't be too hard to do. I plan on doing the same in the near future. I look forward to your results. I did have some hopes for Earth Aquila.
I decided on Driger S for my main one to use, but I am still trying to find the one that really works best for me.

EDIT/Update: Wow. I have tons of beyblades with damaged or missing parts. I should re-buy some of these guys.
It looks like we will be stuck with Hybrid Wheels for a while ... I thought that system would last as long as the first one, but apparently they want to keep it for the whole anime season.
was playing earlier today when I was taking a break from Financial Management practice. (Only so many times I can optimize a firm's capital structure)

WD has impressive balance retention. Even when knocked out of the dish. This happened many times.

[Image: HPIM0037.jpg]

Earth's weight does allow it to get knocked around quite a bit, but it is a good stamina wheel. Not entirely useless.

ES is like the complete polar opposite of WD. WD has brilliant balance and ES's balance is very poor. Knocking it off balance is piss easy.
(Oct. 08, 2009  5:24 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: I've just seen a picture of black Lightning L Drago and it looks simplsy amazing Joyful_2 it's definately my favourite re colour of any beyblade to date.

i nkow what you mean it looks AWESOME!
So, I made a video saying beyblade.com was updated

Got one person whos watched my video and copied it so far Grin

Screw them
Wow Khel.

Man ... anyone else just not feeling any excitement for MFB anymore?
(Oct. 17, 2009  4:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow Khel.

Me...

Ive been playing with my striker for ages and havent even touched my beys D:

I ONLY HAVE 1 STRIKER!
(Oct. 17, 2009  4:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow Khel.

I took a break from playing for about a month or so. So launching them in the dish was quite fun.

Once you stop getting new parts, and there are not that many people to play with it's only a matter of time before 'burnout' occurs. At least that's for me.

Every time I get new parts though or there is someone to play with the fire comes back.

Also the novelty of a 'new' series will wear out for everyone in time.

But to directly answer your question, I still have MFB love. I just don't spend as much time playing as I was in the beginning of the year.
Well, I have people to play with, and even I am feeling bored. Perhaps my job has taken the fire out of it for me LOL
I don't have anyone to play with, but MFB is still pretty new to me, so it's still interesting.
I am just curious, does anybody here prefer the plastics over the metal beyblades?
(Oct. 17, 2009  7:08 PM)TMF128 Wrote: I am just curious, does anybody here prefer the plastics over the metal beyblades?

Yes. Lots of people.
From the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread:
(Sep. 30, 2009  2:12 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 2x RBLV1 (I'm feeling lucky)

I did end up getting Mad Cancer! CH120 for me!
lucky!

I'm gonna have to wait for Dark Cancer.
Just got a Dragoon MS for $15, something I've always wanted, it was in this shop 20 minutes away from me that still sold around 10-15 Beyblades, and there all real which is a suprise.
My god I've got to go to that store.
I suddenly feel pumped to beyblade, 'Expo better hurry up!

I can't wait untill Metal Fusion gets released in the UK, the fanbase will explode and even beybladers from the north of England will appear. Grin