Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 28, 2009  3:39 AM)Jsc Wrote: I havent played with my blades in over 2 months... I have looked at them occasionally though >.>

what do I do to get my BEEEYYY SPPIRRIT back?!

Get new beys.
Playing with people and getting new gear tend to be the best ways to regain bey-spirit. However your mileage may vary.
i think the only reason that they reschudle beyblade metal fusion cause of battle strikers
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:09 AM)Ashari Wrote: i think the only reason that they reschudle beyblade metal fusion cause of battle strikers
They did not reschedule Beyblade Metal Fusion at all.
(Oct. 28, 2009  3:39 AM)Jsc Wrote: I havent played with my blades in over 2 months... I have looked at them occasionally though >.>

what do I do to get my BEEEYYY SPPIRRIT back?!

wait for TT to release something interesting (don't hold your breath)
Itching for my earth aquila to get here.
Has anyone ordered any beys from allatkorea before, was just wondering how long it took for things to get there from them?
I carping need a Libra Pinching_eyes_2

By the end of this week ill be in debt by 35p Woohoo

Then i start earning!
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Itching for my earth aquila to get here.
Has anyone ordered any beys from allatkorea before, was just wondering how long it took for things to get there from them?

It got to me about 5-6 days after marked as shipped.
Ah cool, I wasn't sure how long it'd be since they haven't stated how long delivery takes on their site.
Thanks Tempestas.
it took my order from allatkorea about 11 days too arrive.
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Itching for my earth aquila to get here.

I'd give it around two weeks; 10 business days. That seems to be the average.
It took me about 11-12 days after the ship date from allatkorea.
I've been holding off buying MFB because I can't keep my mind off beyblades when I'm waiting for them to arrive... and they take a long time from overseas. It really doesn't help me when I'm in school...
(Oct. 28, 2009  4:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Ah cool, I wasn't sure how long it'd be since they haven't stated how long delivery takes on their site.
Thanks Tempestas.

Remember the postal strike, in the news they were saying send your christmas cards now 'cause they'll have more chance at coming at christmas xD
Really hoping that isn't the case Ash, kinda hoping it gets here before the tournament :\
If it stays within the two weeks then it shouldn't be a problem, got shipped yesterday.
Well they did hire loads of temporary post men so you might be in luck Wink
Yes but as you just said they're temparary postman so they might stop before his order so it will be in the post office warehouse thing and be there for quite a while.
It's just the possibilite that can happen.
lol wikipedia talk page is full of clueless idiots

I honestly think that the toys are more important then the tv show. I say that this page should be renamed Beyblade (media) and rename Beyblade (toy) to just Beyblade. The show does only excist to sell toys, does it not? 98.116.134.9 (talk) 21:19, 16 July 2009 (UTC)

No.
The anime is 154 episodes long across three seasons. Are you seriously trying to say that the real-life toys - which cannot physically do 90% of the things you see them doing in the anime - are more important?
I do not personally know whether the toys were made to give attention to the anime or whether they were produced concurrently, but I find it practically impossible to believe that someone would make a high profile TV series out of a spinning top.
Also, for future reference, new sections go at the bottom of the page, not at the top. That's why there's a "+" button specifically to let you start a new section. ~ Keiji (iNVERTED) (Talk) 23:36, 16 July 2009 (UTC)

In fact I just did what I always do, which is completely forgetting that 99% of all Japanese anime are based on manga. The manga would have undoubtedly been made before the toys. Therefore the manga is technically what should be under the main article. ~ Keiji (iNVERTED) (Talk) 23:39, 16 July 2009 (UTC)

Alright. Sorry 'bout converseing in the wrong spot. But the "Toys" (its a hobby, deal) are a real, physical thing. They are not something to make money on the side. The anime is designed to sell the toys. Fact. Also, whole forums have risen over the whole "toys" thing, while they include an anime section. The rest is the hobby. If u just say beyblade, ur talking about the hoby. To speak about the apparently so important show, u say Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. This is not opinion. This is fact. Just check http://www.bbuniverse.forumotion.org or http://wolrdbeyblade.org (sorry, but i don't speak HTML). 98.116.134.9 (talk) 23:25, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
I responded, actually:

You evidently do not have an understanding about how Japanese marketing for toylines works. Specifically in the case of Beyblade, the toy was in fact created before the manga, with both the manga and anime serving as promotions for the toyline. It's interesting that you say this with such certainty when fervent fans of the series are ready to correct you at any corner. If you look into the history, you will see this is correct. Even just checking Wikipedia alone, you will discover that the toyline began in 1999, and the manga began in 2000. Toy companies approach manga-ka to create promotional manga for their lines. The only series I can recall where this was not the case was Yu-Gi-Oh!, which was basically because a chapter based on a card game ended up being significantly more popular than anticipated. 207.61.11.14 (talk) 19:07, 28 October 2009 (UTC) Bey Brad
Supaburn and Iceburn on wikipedia they were seriously misinformed.
I'm not sure why, but at all of the topblade tournaments the kids look miserable!
Look at their.. smiling, happy faces!
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/news/news...p?pkid=615
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/news/news...p?pkid=616
Even the kids who won look miserable!
Spoilt bratz thats what i say if it was me i would be jumping up a down and i would also be boasting like hell.
that would be showing them and you would have this expression on your face Smug
[Image: championship_091024_2.jpg]

Miserable Unhappy
They look like they're being forced to do it.