Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 30, 2009  8:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Little part of me wishes we could have t-shirts with this on for events:
[Image: picture3wp.png]

why cant you??
(Sep. 30, 2009  8:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Little part of me wishes we could have t-shirts with this on for events:
[Image: picture3wp.png]

We should. That would look really good on a T-shirt Smile
Thanks Aqua, would be nice to look a little bit official at events like expo ^ ^
And to PenguinXS - Because printing t-shirts costs money believe it or not.
I suppose we could get a pack of iron on's, but they always look really cheap.
do it up

btw ellz since i'm not on the WBO anymore i'm sure nobody would mind help with gfx
Wonder if TT will be doing remote control beyblades again or if it can even work with MFB, especially now that there's Battle Strikers...

Though the previous RC Beys weren't all that great lol
I doubt MFB are even close to large enough for such a thing. And considering how badly RC Bey performed, I doubt they will bother again.
(Sep. 30, 2009  11:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: do it up

btw ellz since i'm not on the WBO anymore i'm sure nobody would mind help with gfx

If they need any help, then they're free to ask Smile
I'm starting my third year at uni on Tuesday though, so how much time I'll have I'm not sure.

If anybody wants to print it on to transfer paper (or take it somewhere to be screen printed), here's a larger version
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1124/be...onwbot.jpg
I seriously will get a T shirt printed with that for AN next year.
They'd be great idea for the Expo, Ellz. Price might be a bit prohibitive though, but I'd like one of those regardless of the event. ;]
what font is that anyway
The blockier angled font is called Electric Boots, I can't find the font I used for the Beyblade text anywhere though.
Over 2000 fonts to scroll through is annoying enough, but when you can't remember the name of the font you're searching for :\
... how did you use it without knowing its name
Well a) I did the design quite a while ago just as a practice run and thought I'd post it when I saw the actual Beyblade Metal Fusion logo, and b) I'd expanded the font to make it a vector shape inside the Illustrator file, so it wasn't type when I opened it.
edit: managed to find it, it's called Levi Brush (the E however is modified, made it slant in the opposite direction by skewing it.)
awesome, thanks
(Oct. 01, 2009  12:10 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: If anybody wants to print it on to transfer paper (or take it somewhere to be screen printed), here's a larger version
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1124/be...onwbot.jpg

The link's not working...
yes it is?
Strange, it works for moi.
Neither links work for me, meh...whatever.
same pretty weird its working for other people
I don't get why neither of them are working, imageshack and photobucket tend to be pretty reliable :s
Its not too much of a concern really. There are images I have found in the last few minutes hosted on Kai-Vs account and that appears fine. Don't worry too much. My Firefox just says it has errors...meh. They may be doing work on photobucket.
It worked fine on my firefox.
I'd love a T-shirt with that design on the left breast and some design for whatever event is being promoted on the full back.