Beyblade Random Thoughts

In a dubbed clip of QD/DB Bell calls Rashad's Savior Valkyrie "Impostor Valtryek" and Rashad's Savior Valkyrie is red so that's sus
I have been looking everywhere to find all the Beyblade versions in one place. Can you link me to a proper platform to watch the series?
gingka has sinus issues I sware
(Mar. 11, 2022  9:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: gingka has sinus issues I sware
haha funny whiny voice go brrrrrrrr

I have become an Illya simp... I question myself
(Mar. 14, 2022  12:56 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  9:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: gingka has sinus issues I sware
haha funny whiny voice go brrrrrrrr

I have become an Illya simp... I question myself

bruh thats what im saying!!!!
I own a legit gravity knife which is also the knife I use to awaken rubber drivers
(Mar. 17, 2022  5:34 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: I own a legit gravity knife which is also the knife I use to awaken rubber drivers

You may use it to awaken your rubber drivers, but by doing so you make your drivers illegal for tournament use. Just putting the warning out there.
Welp, there it is.
The Beyblade burst anime is officially over.
I'm personally disappointed the show didn't go out with a bang, the number of loose ends left behind, and overall the mistreatment of some of my favorite characters from this series. It really feels like no one got a proper send-off and in my opinion, DB was the worst season of Beyblade burst ever alongside sparking. But what do you guys think?
Also now that it's over I can give my ranking for the 6 Beyblade seasons
1. Beyblade burst god
2. Beyblade burst
3. Beyblade burst Cho z
4. Beyblade burst GT
5. Beyblade burst Sparking
6. Beyblade Burst DB
What ranking would you guys give the Beyblade burst seasons?
(Mar. 17, 2022  8:05 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  5:34 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: I own a legit gravity knife which is also the knife I use to awaken rubber drivers

You may use it to awaken your rubber drivers, but by doing so you make your drivers illegal for tournament use. Just putting the warning out there.
I normally own 2 copies of Variable and Evolution, one awakened with a knife, the other awakened by launching over and over for hours
yall ever wonder how beyblades are actually made? i mean aside from the 3d printing, i mean how they make beyblades from factories and all. All i know is that they make it in vietnam.
(Mar. 20, 2022  11:08 PM)Attila Wrote: yall ever wonder how beyblades are actually made? i mean aside from the 3d printing, i mean how they make beyblades from factories and all. All i know is that they make it in vietnam.

And do the workers/laborers get paid enough? Yeah, there are a lot of questions unanswered.
A sort of missed opportunity with DB is that, between the big four characters beys, Valkyrie/Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus, most of them have specialized DB cores with their own unique gimmicks, except for Fafnir. It's the only one who doesn't have it, which I understand wanting to make a basic left spin chip, but I think it would've been really cool if Fafnir had a specialized chip, just so it gives the big four bladers a more special feeling.

While I absolutely adore Roar Bahamut and it's chip, perhaps the rubber stopper could've been Fafnir's instead. To me, DB should've reserved the gimmicked chips for the special or major beys, Valkyrie/Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus, and new main character bey Belial, at least if they had to limit the amount of gimmick chips considering later releases Ult Valkyrie and Phoenix didn't have them.
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: A sort of missed opportunity with DB is that, between the big four characters beys, Valkyrie/Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus, most of them have specialized DB cores with their own unique gimmicks, except for Fafnir. It's the only one who doesn't have it, which I understand wanting to make a basic left spin chip, but I think it would've been really cool if Fafnir had a specialized chip, just so it gives the big four bladers a more special feeling.

While I absolutely adore Roar Bahamut and it's chip, perhaps the rubber stopper could've been Fafnir's instead. To me, DB should've reserved the gimmicked chips for the special or major beys, Valkyrie/Spriggan/Fafnir/Longinus, and new main character bey Belial, at least if they had to limit the amount of gimmick chips considering later releases Ult Valkyrie and Phoenix didn't have them.
Yeah Bahamut's whole deal was having poor burst resistance but the blade "makes up" for that, and they jusy perma fused 2 Gen weights and another rubber burst stopper on it. While I'm not entirely sure about Fafnir having rubber stoppers, it would be cool if it had something.
(Mar. 22, 2022  4:03 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: When wil be released this beyblade game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrU3h1x_s2w

i'm pretty sure that's a fangame and/or a joke
I would love for them to release the HMS series again in all its glory however the re-releases for burst were not popular and did not sell well so I doubt we will see any of the OG cast return in any capacity.
(Mar. 30, 2022  4:53 AM)Aeroace1 Wrote: I would love for them to release the HMS series again in all its glory however the re-releases for burst were not popular and did not sell well so I doubt we will see any of the OG cast return in any capacity.

sadly...
the beyblade burst universe has its own version of McDonalds
they should let u make fanmade beyblades
haha yes then I would make sussy amongus beyblade
lucky leperchaun for me fandmade
(Apr. 06, 2022  1:50 AM)Morc Wrote: The ultimate combo

*anime wow effect*

Bro, but look at the beys underneath 👀
Despite only getting back into Beyblade during early 2021, I feel Beyblade Burst had its pros and cons that I can generally accept. While the anime has lost its ability to form cohesive storylines and relatable characters after GT due to various reasons, I feel as though the competitive aspect of Burst has gradually evolved consistently since the Dual Layers era in which the way we think about how we build combos and how they can affect certain win conditions in battle. My only real gripe with Burst is the lack of driver variety/originality being stagnated especially during the time when Superking was prevalent. DB was filled with missed opportunities in terms of how the anime was written and the lack of new drivers outside of certain releases such as All Might, Venture, Moment, Never, Shot, and Kick. I feel as though we could have gotten new taller drivers since they would have really worked well with DB beys especially. Unhappy
I just think that we should get more meme ' drivers like possibly shot', nothing', or revolve'