Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 18, 2021  9:58 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: my favorite beyblade is wing pegasus blitz striker

These are two different beys, you know that right?
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:28 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:58 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: my favorite beyblade is wing pegasus blitz striker

These are two different beys, you know that right?

He probably means those 2 beyblades are his favorite
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:28 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: These are two different beys, you know that right?

He probably means those 2 beyblades are his favorite

Possibly, but you never know for sure until you ask.
Eagerly waiting for beyblade to be in a hiatus once again so more people would lose interest and i could buy more stuff for cheaper/j
I’m looking to buy a metal fight beyblade. Plz give recommendations idk what’s good and what’s not
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:13 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: if the mostly black dynamite blade is the dynamite blade and the mostly red dynamite blade is the devil blade shouldn't the white and blue dynamite blade be the angel blade?

The Devil Blade is not the same as Dynamite. It's been redesigned slightly, with a more winged appearance. It has nothing to do with color.

Maybe but my point still was that the white blade that came in the random booster was also redesigned similarly to the devil blade so shouldn't it be the angel blade?
(Aug. 19, 2021  4:33 AM)AJL Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The Devil Blade is not the same as Dynamite. It's been redesigned slightly, with a more winged appearance. It has nothing to do with color.

Maybe but my point still was that the white blade that came in the random booster was also redesigned similarly to the devil blade so shouldn't it be the angel blade?

The random booster white blade is a recolored version of the normal black and red Dynamite from Dynamite Belial, it's exactly the same but with a different paint job. If you removed all of the paint and colour from the plastic from both they'd be indistinguishable. 

The devil blade is a blade with a similar shape to Dynamite but it's slightly different (it's thinner, a little sharper and has some different sculpted details if I remember correctly), so since it isn't the same piece of plastic with different colours it's technically a new part
Am i the only one who's thinking that people are less interested in Beyblade in recent season? I remember from S1-Cho z series where lot of people uploading their YouTube videos for testing and battle, but now it's become less for example Savior and Astral just released recently but people already lost interest with them even people rarely testing they bey to battle more.
(Aug. 19, 2021  5:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Am i the only one who's thinking that people are less interested in Beyblade in recent season? I remember from S1-Cho z series where lot of people uploading their YouTube videos for testing and battle, but now it's become less for example Savior and Astral just released recently but people already lost interest with them even people rarely testing they bey to battle more.

It happens with Every franchise where fans gets burn out & lose interest. It doesn’t help with the decrease of product as well
(Aug. 19, 2021  5:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Am i the only one who's thinking that people are less interested in Beyblade in recent season? I remember from S1-Cho z series where lot of people uploading their YouTube videos for testing and battle, but now it's become less for example Savior and Astral just released recently but people already lost interest with them even people rarely testing they bey to battle more.

I agree. It's not too-too strange, though, because the Beyblade Anime is one of the anime's where it only exists to advertise the product. Since the show *cought*sucks*cough cough* (we all know it) *cough* the product, of course, went to a dip down. There are still a few unanswered questions, though.
(Aug. 20, 2021  2:25 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:

I agree. It's not too-too strange, though, because the Beyblade Anime is one of the anime's where it only exists to advertise the product. Since the show *cought*sucks*cough cough* (we all know it) *cough* the product, of course, went to a dip down. There are still a few unanswered questions, though.

Yeah the ads in DB is very bad. But in old season their ads are less visible and much entertaining for the plot, i dont know what the studio thinking. Perhaps lot of budget cut
How do you disassemble high mode on db? Just got my first one (vanish)
(Aug. 20, 2021  9:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How do you disassemble high mode on db? Just got my first one (vanish)

Flip your bey upside down and pull out the white locks (Make sure to pull them out all the way) and push the DB Core out (You might need a bit of force but check the White Tabs before you start pushing really hard) And it should come out! (Also you need to burst the Bey before taking it out of High Mode)
I just realized that Illya's roller skates might be referencing the liner driver, which was on Inferno Ifrit.
(Aug. 21, 2021  1:37 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: I just realized that Illya's roller skates might be referencing the liner driver, which was on Inferno Ifrit.

wow that makes sense lol
(Aug. 21, 2021  1:37 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: I just realized that Illya's roller skates might be referencing the liner driver, which was on Inferno Ifrit.

woah, 1000iq
(Aug. 21, 2021  1:37 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: I just realized that Illya's roller skates might be referencing the liner driver, which was on Inferno Ifrit.

G A L A X Y    B R A I N
If my Xtend+ is basically shaped like Accel now, is it still usable? I’ve done some battles and it still has its LAD, but the stamina is not as much and it moves around a bit more. It hits a little harder too. It’s weird, but also interesting and unique.

Pic
[Image: 9-F823-F06-6-FD2-4246-BDB9-DA9-EC9-CECFD4.jpg]

(The pic is edited to make it clearer)
Although Im not a fan of the Beyblade recolors, I admit that this one makes me feel a little attached...

I jokingly call this Valtryek recolor a Ben 10 Beyblade. As I always do with anything white/green color scheme-wise

[Image: OIP.png]
Pointed this out in the latest episode thread but since we got the noskill rollerblade launch now what will be next? Hoverboard? Bicycle? Rocket?
(Aug. 22, 2021  2:43 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Pointed this out in the latest episode thread but since we got the noskill rollerblade launch now what will be next? Hoverboard? Bicycle? Rocket?

that is my favorite launch beside pot hope's launch
Disclamier: NOT ADVERTISNG

This is the most beautiful thing I have seen since my face
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/7220196606/Harry-Hoodie
~This Post Has Been Delted~

Sorry, everyone, I thought this was the Beyblade meme thread!
[url=https://i.imgflip.com/5kpg86.jpg][/url]
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ~This Post Has Been Delted~

Sorry, everyone, I thought this was the Beyblade meme thread!
[url=https://i.imgflip.com/5kpg86.jpg][/url]

Glide Ragnaruk is actually decent, it's the teeth that's holding it down, maybe use something like 2S Bearing. 1S Wheel is good with Tempest, and Revolve is okay in Classic.