Beyblade Random Thoughts

Does anyone know how to make the launchers used by Rashad, Ranzo, Basara, and Illya? Like what parts you need?
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Does anyone know how to make the launchers used by Rashad, Ranzo, Basara, and Illya? Like what parts you need?

To make Illya's launcher, you need Free's Launcher and the power gear, Rashad's Launcher is a combination of Shu's Launcher and the power gear, to make Ransou's launcher you need Free's launcher and to use Lui's launcher gear.
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Does anyone know how to make the launchers used by Rashad, Ranzo, Basara, and Illya? Like what parts you need?

To make Illya's launcher, you need Free's Launcher and the power gear, Rashad's Launcher is a combination of Shu's Launcher and the power gear, to make Ransou's launcher you need Free's launcher and to use Lui's launcher gear.

Ok, thanks. But what about the part on the bottom? (What the Bey attaches to?)
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To make Illya's launcher, you need Free's Launcher and the power gear, Rashad's Launcher is a combination of Shu's Launcher and the power gear, to make Ransou's launcher you need Free's launcher and to use Lui's launcher gear.

Ok, thanks. But what about the part on the bottom? (What the Bey attaches to?)

the same one as the Core's of the Launchers if that make sense
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:37 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok, thanks. But what about the part on the bottom? (What the Bey attaches to?)

the same one as the Core's of the Launchers if that make sense

So, for example, Rashad's launcher would have the bottom piece from Valt's launcher?
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:37 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: the same one as the Core's of the Launchers if that make sense

So, for example, Rashad's launcher would have the bottom piece from Valt's launcher?

Yes that is what I meant
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: So, for example, Rashad's launcher would have the bottom piece from Valt's launcher?

Yes that is what I meant

Thanks. Also, not to be a bother, but the grips most of the characters are using, is it this one?
[Image: 51wYZm25KWL.jpg]
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yes that is what I meant

Thanks. Also, not to be a bother, but the grips most of the characters are using, is it this one?

Yes, that is correct
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Thanks. Also, not to be a bother, but the grips most of the characters are using, is it this one?

Yes, that is correct

Thanks heaps. I wanted to know as I'm trying to make some anime-themed launcher setups for my Beys.
Me: poor delta he did not get to come back in Sparking or DB

Delta be like: [Image: default.jpg]
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Got Ilya's launcher even revealed in the anime?
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:54 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To make Illya's launcher, you need Free's Launcher and the power gear, Rashad's Launcher is a combination of Shu's Launcher and the power gear, to make Ransou's launcher you need Free's launcher and to use Lui's launcher gear.
Got Ilya's launcher even revealed in the anime?

In the Intro it is
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:54 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Got Ilya's launcher even revealed in the anime?

In the Intro it is
Oh yeah, right! Plus the driver, "Wave"...
From my testings with finding new attack combinations to counter the dominance of dynamite Belial F-Gear, I had noticed that one of the most prominent attack drivers from 2020, Evolution', not only underperformed in my testings but also hasn't been used at all to my knowledge in recent burst standard tournaments and I think I know the reason why. In the sparking meta, the thing was that most attack drivers (like xceed' or xtreme' either) were either short enough to cause an upper attack to most beys or tall ones (such as evolution') were on the level to cause massive impacts by hitting the layer directly with evolution' being one of the more common of these drivers to be used due to its amazing speed when awakened hence why it was ranked the second-best attack driver on Blader Kei's best parts of 2020-2021 list. However, with the release of DB, I feel that Evolution' has lost its original purpose and is no longer effective. The DB system allows for a Beyblade to either be in low mode or high mode with low mode being the more popular mode due to its increased center of gravity and stamina. This however now makes the Beyblades much lower and more difficult to damage directly due to being unable to cause an upper attack or hit it directly on the layer. This is where my issues with evolution' come in. From my testings Evolution' on Rage 3A of infinite attack and 1A both still have the speed that comes with awakened evolution' but now that the DB Beys are lower, top tier parts like rage 3A can no longer upper attack or do damage to something like dynamite Belial F gear because of its lower height. This in my opinion defeats the original purpose of Evolution' and therefore makes it outdated(In my opinion)
Am I the only one that thinks this?
I know Ive said to plenty of times before; but for some odd reason I especially love translucent parts on Beyblades and launchers (only when theyre added in a way that would make them look epic — the white translucent parts on Hasbro Burst Beys dont sit well with me, sadly). It gives the products a more crystalline and mystical look compared to solid parts sometimes

Which is why I especially like the custom Lui launcher (and the plenty of Metal Saga energy layers). Translucency makes things better sometimes
Hello, idk if anyone knows but I’m in my first week of highschool! As such, we get to start a club. A club in highschool is basically you make a club about something you are interested in, and the rules in my school are that the members, or people who joined, meet up with you times a week, and you need 4 people. Guess what I’m starting? A BEYBLADE CLUB! Obviously, people at my school are lame so they probably don’t even know what beyblade is, or do and think it’s lame which is why they are lame. But hopefully 3 of my friends will join! And idk if I’m allowed to copy the name, if not I’ll think of something, but I’m gonna call it THE BEIGOMA ACADEMY BEYBCLUB! I’m thinking of designing flyers and to put them around the school. If anyone has any advice or suggestions for the flyers or anything please tell me.
(Aug. 18, 2021  3:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello, idk if anyone knows but I’m in my first week of highschool! As such, we get to start a club. A club in highschool is basically you make a club about something you are interested in, and the rules in my school are that the members, or people who joined, meet up with you times a week, and you need 4 people. Guess what I’m starting? A BEYBLADE CLUB! Obviously, people at my school are lame so they probably don’t even know what beyblade is, or do and think it’s lame which is why they are lame. But hopefully 3 of my friends will join! And idk if I’m allowed to copy the name, if not I’ll think of something, but I’m gonna call it THE BEIGOMA ACADEMY BEYBCLUB! I’m thinking of designing flyers and to put them around the school. If anyone has any advice or suggestions for the flyers or anything please tell me.

I could design flyers, as I'm pretty good with digital art. Also, I think the name "Beigoma" is copyrighted or something. You could call your club something like Rogue Blader's Club. (Yes, I know it's pretty derivative, I'm just trying to help.)
Hi guys, the bladers edition launchers are the same as the regular DB launcher right? why are they so much expensiver?

expensiver
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:08 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Hi guys, the bladers edition launchers are the same as the regular DB launcher right? why are they so much expensiver?

expensiver

If I recall correctly, those are actually the longer Power Launcher (similar to the one coming with Savior Valkyrie), which I guess would explain why they’re more expensive than a normal Launcher, especially since they’re individual releases.
Ehm, I wanted to ask if anyone has a concept for a DB disc in the design/shape of the 8/8' disc. Just a DB disc, looking and designed like 8 and a name for it. Please.
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:08 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Hi guys, the bladers edition launchers are the same as the regular DB launcher right? why are they so much expensiver?

expensiver

There are 3 DB Launchers so far

1- the basic one

2- dB launcher with the power gear: gears are smaller, so you get more rotations

3- The Launchers base, or part you put the bey on, has something that makes the string longer

These new anime colored launchers are so expensive because they are in the colors of a Blader in the anime, and because they have the 3rd capability that I mentioned.
if the mostly black dynamite blade is the dynamite blade and the mostly red dynamite blade is the devil blade shouldn't the white and blue dynamite blade be the angel blade?
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:13 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: if the mostly black dynamite blade is the dynamite blade and the mostly red dynamite blade is the devil blade shouldn't the white and blue dynamite blade be the angel blade?

The Devil Blade is not the same as Dynamite. It's been redesigned slightly, with a more winged appearance. It has nothing to do with color.
my favorite beyblade is wing pegasus blitz striker