Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2021  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2021  5:22 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: your first tournament!

What do you mean? Am I not in the rankings cause it’s my first tournament?

(Aug. 08, 2021  5:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I actually don't know, try shooting Shindog a PM
Thanks, I’ll do that.

I believe because it was for limited. They are starting a new ranking area (not sure what to call it) for limited, it will probably take a couple more tournaments for it to be up there.
(Aug. 09, 2021  1:27 AM)Zektor Wrote: How can i tell the difference between Hasbro and TT forge disks. they look nearly identical. how do i tell them apart? (Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else.)

They’re the same. Hasbro and TT forge discs, like 00, 0, heavy, vertical and stuff are the same. When it comes to Gt and sparking discs like wheel and ratchet, tt usually has the heavier and brighter, and overall better quality ones. Hasbro has the cheap moldy looking ones.

(Aug. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2021  5:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What do you mean? Am I not in the rankings cause it’s my first tournament?

Thanks, I’ll do that.

I believe because it was for limited. They are starting a new ranking area (not sure what to call it) for limited, it will probably take a couple more tournaments for it to be up there.
But other bladers who went to that tournament got ranked lower or higher. Shindog was #7, and after that tournament he became #9. Ultimate master was #89, and now ultimate master is #74. So why am I not up there if people who went to the same tournament I went to are? And no it’s not because they went to a different tournament, I checked their rankings right before I left the tournament, and this morning they changed. But mine didn’t, I’m not even up there when I should be in between the people with 1059 BR and 1060 BR
(Aug. 09, 2021  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  1:27 AM)Zektor Wrote: How can i tell the difference between Hasbro and TT forge disks. they look nearly identical. how do i tell them apart? (Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else.)

They’re the same. Hasbro and TT forge discs, like 00, 0, heavy, vertical and stuff are the same. When it comes to Gt and sparking discs like wheel and ratchet, tt usually has the heavier and brighter, and overall better quality ones. Hasbro has the cheap moldy looking ones.

(Aug. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I believe because it was for limited. They are starting a new ranking area (not sure what to call it) for limited, it will probably take a couple more tournaments for it to be up there.
But other bladers who went to that tournament got ranked lower or higher. Shindog was #7, and after that tournament he became #9. Ultimate master was #89, and now ultimate master is #74. So why am I not up there if people who went to the same tournament I went to are? And no it’s not because they went to a different tournament, I checked their rankings right before I left the tournament, and this morning they changed. But mine didn’t, I’m not even up there when I should be in between the people with 1059 BR and 1060 BR
No, if you look at the points carefully, I dropped to 9th because people passed me, not because the event yesterday has been processed to the rankings.  I am 1650 at ninth.  Once event is processed, I will drop more as I lost points yesterday.  Please take a closer look.

I believe my new rank of 1643 will place me at 11th or 12th as of right now.  I believe I already explained over DM that it take a while for the beyrank to update.  The points get issued as soon as I process events.
Haha nvm, it just updated.  Also, this was updated in less than 24 hours since I only completed the spreadsheet and processed this morning.  

Hit the “view all burst ranking” and you will see everyone’s updated rank. I am not at 9th or 7th
Does anyone know how to get dynamite Perseus
(Aug. 09, 2021  2:29 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: They’re the same. Hasbro and TT forge discs, like 00, 0, heavy, vertical and stuff are the same. When it comes to Gt and sparking discs like wheel and ratchet, tt usually has the heavier and brighter, and overall better quality ones. Hasbro has the cheap moldy looking ones.

No, if you look at the points carefully, I dropped to 9th because people passed me, not because the event yesterday has been processed to the rankings.  I am 1650 at ninth.  Once event is processed, I will drop more as I lost points yesterday.  Please take a closer look.

I believe my new rank of 1643 will place me at 11th or 12th as of right now.  I believe I already explained over DM that it take a while for the beyrank to update.  The points get issued as soon as I process events.
Ah, ok. Sorry for the trouble.

(Aug. 09, 2021  2:34 AM)Shindog Wrote: Haha nvm, it just updated.  Also, this was updated in less than 24 hours since I only completed the spreadsheet and processed this morning.  

Hit the “view all burst ranking” and you will see everyone’s updated rank. I am not at 9th or 7th

Ok, sorry I keep on bugging you, but my rank is still not there. I’ll send pictures as proof.

[Image: 571-B7146-7-BEC-448-C-9186-8-F6-D0941-CEC6.png]

[Image: F448634-B-6403-4-AC3-8-D64-3-C20-BF20-A10-C.png]
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:29 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  2:29 AM)Shindog Wrote: No, if you look at the points carefully, I dropped to 9th because people passed me, not because the event yesterday has been processed to the rankings.  I am 1650 at ninth.  Once event is processed, I will drop more as I lost points yesterday.  Please take a closer look.

Ah, ok. Sorry for the trouble.

(Aug. 09, 2021  2:34 AM)Shindog Wrote: Haha nvm, it just updated.  Also, this was updated in less than 24 hours since I only completed the spreadsheet and processed this morning.  

Ok, sorry I keep on bugging you, but my rank is still not there. I’ll send pictures as proof.

Yes, I understand.  I was explain my own rank.  I checked your rank. It does take time.  It’s also Sunday. The event happened yesterday.  I already got the spreadsheet in pretty fast.  Maybe just give it a bit more time.
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:57 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:29 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ah, ok. Sorry for the trouble.

Yes, I understand.  I was explain my own rank.  I checked your rank. It does take time.  It’s also Sunday. The event happened yesterday.  I already got the spreadsheet in pretty fast.  Maybe just give it a bit more time.
Ok, thanks for all your help! And that tournament you set up was awesome! I’ll try to come again if you set another one up there!

(Aug. 09, 2021  1:29 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I believe because it was for limited. They are starting a new ranking area (not sure what to call it) for limited, it will probably take a couple more tournaments for it to be up there.
Thanks. Sorry if this is obvious but can you use hb forge disks with tt layers and drivers in burst and burst limited formats?
I wonder how long it'll be until people start making F A N A R T of Illya...

...because it's only a matter of time.
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:34 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: They’re the same. Hasbro and TT forge discs, like 00, 0, heavy, vertical and stuff are the same. When it comes to Gt and sparking discs like wheel and ratchet, tt usually has the heavier and brighter, and overall better quality ones. Hasbro has the cheap moldy looking ones.

Thanks. Sorry if this is obvious but can you use hb forge disks with tt layers and drivers in burst and burst limited formats?
MEVER COMBINE HASBRO AND TT DRIVERS, OR TIPS. NEVER. but yeah you can combine the forge discs
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:34 AM)Zektor Wrote: Thanks. Sorry if this is obvious but can you use hb forge disks with tt layers and drivers in burst and burst limited formats?
MEVER COMBINE HASBRO AND TT DRIVERS, OR TIPS. NEVER. but yeah you can combine the forge discs

Ok sweet thanks i have a hasbro wh i was wanting to use.
Ok, I know I keep on asking over and over and over again, but my rank is still not there. I can wait, but the tournament happened 2 days ago at this point. My rank should be there.

Hasbro stuff isn't moldy. Because of the system it uses overall if it had stuff like Wheel or even Blitz it would break the system because of the size and power of them.
Could someone please test venture + V against destroy’ in same and opposite spin? I wanna know which one is better.
Can someone explain the gimmick of Wave to me?
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can someone explain the gimmick of Wave to me?

It’s tall basically. There’s no specific gimmick, but it’s height can be used to destabilize lower beys, especially dynamite beys since they’re mainly in low mode, and it has pretty good defense along with good stamina. It does scrape a bit, and it has LAD comparable to atomic. Spring is decently weak, but wave’ from the astral spriggan set fixes that. Wave is overall a great driver and one of my favorites in the defensive category.

So I’m going to a tournament on august 28th, and it’s burst standard. That’s a challenge for me since the only DB bey I have is dynamite Belial stock, which is completely useless since nexus is trash, venture is meh, dynamite without f gear is stupid, and 2 is meh. So I’m looking to bey a set, and a bey. I can’t buy 2 sets, ex the tempest set and astral set, cause that’s pricey. That was a bad example since I already hav tempest but you get the point. I’m thinking to get vanish Fafnir along with the astral spriggan customize set, but I don’t know. Does anyone have any advice on a bey and a set that I could buy to make some good combos? I have some combos that I’ve been testing, but I feel they can be better. Some competetive drivers I have are drift, Xtend+, rise, atomic, destroy’, hybrid. I listed them in case those drivers can work well with a specific DB bey or something.
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:12 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can someone explain the gimmick of Wave to me?

It’s tall basically. There’s no specific gimmick, but it’s height can be used to destabilize lower beys, especially dynamite beys since they’re mainly in low mode, and it has pretty good defense along with good stamina. It does scrape a bit, and it has LAD comparable to atomic. Spring is decently weak, but wave’ from the astral spriggan set fixes that. Wave is overall a great driver and one of my favorites in the defensive category.

So I’m going to a tournament on august 28th, and it’s burst standard. That’s a challenge for me since the only DB bey I have is dynamite Belial stock, which is completely useless since nexus is trash, venture is meh, dynamite without f gear is stupid, and 2 is meh. So I’m looking to bey a set, and a bey. I can’t buy 2 sets, ex the tempest set and astral set, cause that’s pricey. That was a bad example since I already hav tempest but you get the point. I’m thinking to get vanish Fafnir along with the astral spriggan customize set, but I don’t know. Does anyone have any advice on a bey and a set that I could buy to make some good combos? I have some combos that I’ve been testing, but I feel they can be better. Some competetive drivers I have are drift, Xtend+, rise, atomic, destroy’, hybrid. I listed them in case those drivers can work well with a specific DB bey or something.

Cool, thanks for the help! By the way, what type does Wave fall under? I think it's Balance, but I'm not so sure...
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Ima PM you a good combo if you don't mind

Also, what's your budget?
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:18 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s tall basically. There’s no specific gimmick, but it’s height can be used to destabilize lower beys, especially dynamite beys since they’re mainly in low mode, and it has pretty good defense along with good stamina. It does scrape a bit, and it has LAD comparable to atomic. Spring is decently weak, but wave’ from the astral spriggan set fixes that. Wave is overall a great driver and one of my favorites in the defensive category.

Idk the budget, probably around 70 bucks with both the set and bey combined

(Aug. 11, 2021  4:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s tall basically. There’s no specific gimmick, but it’s height can be used to destabilize lower beys, especially dynamite beys since they’re mainly in low mode, and it has pretty good defense along with good stamina. It does scrape a bit, and it has LAD comparable to atomic. Spring is decently weak, but wave’ from the astral spriggan set fixes that. Wave is overall a great driver and one of my favorites in the defensive category.

Cool, thanks for the help! By the way, what type does Wave fall under? I think it's Balance, but I'm not so sure...
It’s a balance type driver, but it’s mainly defensive.
Not sure if this is where to post this but has anyone collected all of the "b" products like b-01 to b-188? Would it be a good investment to collect one of every product and leave it sealed?
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:18 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I have some combos in mind, but you could PM me some good combos that you have! I’m sure they’re awesome!

Is this a real stadium? Cause I have a fake standard stadium, so I’m looking to get a real one. This is a black standard stadium at around $20 on everwish.com. It doesn’t have any reviews, but neither do most of ever wishes products. So could anyone out there please tell me if this is fake or not? Cause I got ripped off once, actually counting my 12 fake beys I’ve gotten ripped of 13 times, but I don’t want to get ripped off again.
Link- https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...dard-type/
feels like the right place to post this so here we go this is to all the people who want a part banned for no reason: just do some tests first instead of asking for a part ban without knowing what your talking about. For example that drift ban thread, there wasn't really any big info given by the OP to support drift being banned.
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:18 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ima PM you a good combo if you don't mind

I have some combos in mind, but you could PM me some good combos that you have! I’m sure they’re awesome!

Is this a real stadium? Cause I have a fake standard stadium, so I’m looking to get a real one. This is a black standard stadium at around $20 on everwish.com. It doesn’t have any reviews, but neither do most of ever wishes  products. So could anyone out there please tell me if this is fake or not? Cause I got ripped off once, actually counting my 12 fake beys I’ve gotten ripped of 13 times, but I don’t want to get ripped off again.
Yes it is real. I bet it costs $30 is shipping. Welcome to EverWish.com!
(Aug. 12, 2021  3:01 AM)USN Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have some combos in mind, but you could PM me some good combos that you have! I’m sure they’re awesome!

Is this a real stadium? Cause I have a fake standard stadium, so I’m looking to get a real one. This is a black standard stadium at around $20 on everwish.com. It doesn’t have any reviews, but neither do most of ever wishes  products. So could anyone out there please tell me if this is fake or not? Cause I got ripped off once, actually counting my 12 fake beys I’ve gotten ripped of 13 times, but I don’t want to get ripped off again.
Yes it is real. I bet it costs $30 is shipping. Welcome to EverWish.com!

Thanks!