Beyblade Random Thoughts

imagne valt defeating arthur
so when i was doing beyblade the other day kolassol helios knocked super hyperion out of the stadium but right when helios did he fell over....
is that a tie or....?
(Apr. 20, 2021  5:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wdym burst is still happening

I think he is talking about season 1 and 2
or the older burst

Oh yeah. When beys actually bursted and the run time wasn’t short and the protagonist was awesome and bladers weren’t trashed. The simple days, I can’t believe it’s only been 5 years since the beginning of beyblade burst.

should I create a harry fan club to counter the Ranzo fan club and keep our lord harry alive so our savior continues to live?
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  5:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think he is talking about season 1 and 2
or the older burst

Oh yeah. When beys actually bursted and the run time wasn’t short and the protagonist was awesome and bladers weren’t trashed. The simple days, I can’t believe it’s only been 5 years since the beginning of beyblade burst.

should I create a harry fan club to counter the Ranzo fan club and keep our lord harry alive so our savior continues to live?
#1 there is alrady a harry fan club
#2 Ranzo is everyone's amigo including harry so they are both best amigos
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:45 AM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21173922]
epic bell moment

Epic indeed amigo
Just finished re-watching beyblade burst dual layer and god and I gotta say, Valt was amazing. Ima go watch turbo, Gt, and hopefully get my beys back by then when summer starts
One thing I wish hasbro would do is make rereleases of beys that were really hard to get or beys that had faults.

There was only one Release of Lost Luinor, Twin Noctemis was only released in a set, and half of the Nightmare Luinors in existence don’t work with launchers

epic bell moment

“You can’t hear images”

BERIARUUU!!!!
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:19 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: One thing I wish hasbro would do is make rereleases of beys that were really hard to get or beys that had faults.

There was only one Release of Lost Luinor, Twin Noctemis was only released in a set, and half of the Nightmare Luinors in existence don’t work with launchers

epic bell moment

“You can’t hear images”

BERIARUUU!!!!

How much do you think a Hasbro Luinor L2/L3 would go for?
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:19 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: One thing I wish hasbro would do is make rereleases of beys that were really hard to get or beys that had faults.

“You can’t hear images”

BERIARUUU!!!!

I’ve seen new ones go for like, over 30 bucks on Amazon

If they’re gonna rerelease it I’d hope it would be the standard price of like 10 and 15 bucks for a single or starter pack, whichever one they would do
okay where can i find shoot support rubber for burst launchers.
(Apr. 21, 2021  8:39 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay where can i find shoot support rubber for burst launchers.

Best bet is on Ebay since TT doesn't sell it anymore.
I found this really cool website where you can choose a generation fo beyblade and make combos and it will tell you the stats of each combo and individual part. it even tells you if it is legal in a specific format. the stats are not exactly accurate, but its fun to play around with especially when the stats are accurate. https://beybladeplanner.com/index.php
I need Ideas for my beyblade anime what would be a good name for fafnir?

“You can’t hear images”

BERIARUUU!!!!

Not a hater but $2 - $3 American dollars

“You can’t hear images”

BERIARUUU!!!!

(Apr. 22, 2021  12:33 AM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: How much do you think a Hasbro Luinor L2/L3 would go for?

(Apr. 21, 2021  6:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: How much do you think a Hasbro Luinor L2/L3 would go for?

lol
NO
both luinor L2 and L3 are rare as f
L2 I would give a solid $40 usd and a nightmare luinor L3 I have seen at $90usd but the average price is $30 Usd (not joking, try to buy a switchstrike bey a walmart website)
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:33 AM)Dblader Wrote: Not a hater but $2 - $3 American dollars

lol
NO
L2 I would give a solid $40 usd and a nightmare luinor L3 I have seen at $90usd but the average price is $30 Usd (not joking, try to buy a switchstrike bey a walmart website)

I don’t know if L3 is all that rare (I’ll assume your judgement is the right one) but I can concur with the statement about L2. It was released quite late in low quantity.
I can't wait for the replacement for burst
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I can't wait for the replacement for burst

i love that burst was a replacement for the metal saga Smile
What is the exact weight of perfect Phoenix layer?? Thanks!
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:48 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What is the exact weight of perfect Phoenix layer?? Thanks!

the mfb one or the burst one?
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:33 AM)Dblader Wrote: Not a hater but $2 - $3 American dollars

lol
NO

SAY WHAT!!!!!
(Apr. 22, 2021  1:19 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:36 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: lol
NO

SAY WHAT!!!!!

Did your really think it would be 4x less than the retail 😅.

lol
NO
i own nightmare luinor
it was the last one at target
i found it behind some toys
guess some kid tried to hide it
Smile