Beyblade Random Thoughts

My random thought issssssssssssssssssssssssssss who is the best main charecter
random thoughts: what if beyblades were 10x bigger
what if beyblades were made out of solid metal no rubber or plastic at all

lol i got weird beyblade thoughts
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: random thoughts: what if beyblades were 10x bigger

If they were made out of metal, I’d imagine they would have rediculously augmented performance. To put that into perspective, they would probably be beyond the stadiums currently being used.
Some Beyblades Have some metal parts attached to them
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Some Beyblades Have some metal parts attached to them

I'm aware but like fully metal, sounds fun and dangerous

(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: random thoughts: what if beyblades were 10x bigger

If they were made out of metal, I’d imagine they would have rediculously augmented performance. To put that into perspective, they would probably be beyond the stadiums currently being used.

plastic beystadiums... yeah they'd probably break those
I think Im not going to become an organizer Because I wanna battle not just sit around supervising a tournement also I really wanna battle kei

But I want to wing Against him 😠😠😠😠
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:30 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Some Beyblades Have some metal parts attached to them

I'm aware but like fully metal, sounds fun and dangerous

(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If they were made out of metal, I’d imagine they would have rediculously augmented performance. To put that into perspective, they would probably be beyond the stadiums currently being used.

Likely the stadiums would remain the same, but the tops would be smaller. Probably around the size of MFB.
Not sure I would like the look of a full metal Beyblade.
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:42 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:30 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm aware but like fully metal, sounds fun and dangerous

Likely the stadiums would remain the same, but the tops would be smaller. Probably around the size of MFB.
Not sure I would like the look of a full metal Beyblade.

just a random thought not that they'd look good or perform good
I know. I like to go in depth on random thoughts that interest me.
here is a good one. will any old bladers return?
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

What you get is some knockoff of Metal Fight. Not really very new of an idea.
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If they were made out of metal, I’d imagine they would have rediculously augmented performance. To put that into perspective, they would probably be beyond the stadiums currently being used.

What you get is some knockoff of Metal Fight. Not really very new of an idea.

When I visualized the idea in my mind I kind of thought of a bey the size of burst beys made entirely out of metal from tip to wheel/layer. Guess that would still be a knockoff though.
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: When I visualized the idea in my mind I kind of thought of a bey the size of burst beys made entirely out of metal from tip to wheel/layer. Guess that would still be a knockoff though.

Wonder what kind of a launcher you'd need to launch those things.
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: When I visualized the idea in my mind I kind of thought of a bey the size of burst beys made entirely out of metal from tip to wheel/layer. Guess that would still be a knockoff though.

Wonder what kind of a launcher you'd need to launch those things.

Probably a metal launcher with a reinforced string to handle the weight is my guess
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I think Im not going to become an organizer Because I wanna battle not just sit around supervising a tournement also I really wanna battle kei

you know most organizers participate in their own tournaments right?
They are not judges, usually those are the staff or other organizers

Ok so hear me out
Tom Holland likes Watch Mojo
originalzankye got a shoutout from Watch Mojo
Meaning that there is a chance that Tom Holland knows about zankye
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:32 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I think Im not going to become an organizer Because I wanna battle not just sit around supervising a tournement also I really wanna battle kei

Ok so hear me out
mind.....blown
i would give anything to met tom holland

(Apr. 17, 2021  3:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Ok so hear me out
mind.....blown
i would give anything to met tom holland

oops accidentally clicked it twice ;-;
I was wondering if someone could explain the new Burst system to me. I was away for awhile. More specifically, whatever is after Sparking.
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:31 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I was wondering if someone could explain the new Burst system to me. I was away for awhile. More specifically, whatever is after Sparking.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A bey consists of 3 main parts[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1-Layer [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2- Disc[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3- Driver[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A layer consists of a god chip in the god era, it is split into a base, weight, and chip in the GT era, in sparking it is a ring, chip, core, and chassis[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A disc is either like sting where it can’t go with a frame or like the 0 disc where it can go with a frame. In sparking, a single chassis goes with a disc and a double chassis doesn’t go with a disc. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A driver is the bottom piece of a bey that features the spring. It stays pretty much the same for all gens except that in Gt there are 3 big drivers that are fused with discs. [/font]
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:31 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I was wondering if someone could explain the new Burst system to me. I was away for awhile. More specifically, whatever is after Sparking.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A bey consists of 3 main parts[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A layer consists of a god chip in the god era, it is split into a base, weight, and chip in the GT era, in sparking it is a ring, chip, core, and chassis[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A disc is either like sting where it can’t go with a frame or like the 0 disc where it can go with a frame. In sparking, a single chassis goes with a disc and a double chassis doesn’t go with a disc. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A driver is the bottom piece of a bey that features the spring. It stays pretty much the same for all gens except that in Gt there are 3 big drivers that are fused with discs. [/font]

Thanks for the description. I worded it badly though. I know about burst up to Sparking. I'm wondering what the new type of burst is.
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A bey consists of 3 main parts[/font]

Thanks for the description. I worded it badly though. I know about burst up to Sparking. I'm wondering what the new type of burst is.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle

Blade- its basically the ring for sparking but in DB its called the blade 
Blade Core- its basically like the chip for sparking, but it has the teeth and has no core plus the weight is not detachable 
disc- you know what a disc is
driver- you know what a driver is 

idk if its true, but I think some discs in DB wont work with normal beys but most will, dont quote me on that though
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  7:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thanks for the description. I worded it badly though. I know about burst up to Sparking. I'm wondering what the new type of burst is.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle

Blade- its basically the ring for sparking but in DB its called the blade 
Blade Core- its basically like the chip for sparking, but it has the teeth and has no core plus the weight is not detachable 
disc- you know what a disc is
driver- you know what a driver is 

idk if its true, but I think some discs in DB wont work with normal beys but most will, dont quote me on that though

You forgot the Armor.

Also Random Thought: Who else think the new Spriggan Core/Blade will come with a fused armor? That line in particular likes to fuse certain parts of the Layer (like Legend's undetachable God Chip and Lord's fused weight)
Like the Phoenix armor?
(Apr. 17, 2021  8:09 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Like the Phoenix armor?

More like the Lord Layer Base and its fused Layer Weight (this also happened with the Imperial and Master Bases)
The best Beyblade Combo to use for a tournament is Mirage Helios 2B free spin mode bearing or revolve try it see how it works another combo is Super Dragon 2A Destroy'

You could also do Volcano longinus 3A Xeed X
(Apr. 17, 2021  8:16 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The best Beyblade Combo to use for a tournament is Mirage Helios 2B free spin mode bearing or revolve  try it see how it works another combo is Super Dragon 2A Destroy'

You could also do Volcano longinus  3A Xeed X

Volcano ring doesn’t work with double chassis