Beyblade Random Thoughts

I want a beyblade lunch box and pencil case for school. Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 12, 2009  2:39 PM)Driger Wrote: I want a beyblade lunch box and pencil case for school. Tongue_out_wink

I actually had a Beyblade pencil case, at some point...
3! 2! 1! GOOOOOOO LUNCH!
Spinster... I don't even have words to describe how bad that one was ><
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Spinster... I don't even have words to describe how bad that one was ><

It was so bad it was good.

Damn! I was gonna get the bull starter set but i'm out of cash at the moment. So I have to wait till thursday before i get any more money then I can order it.
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:08 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: Damn! I was gonna get the bull starter set but i'm out of cash at the moment. So I have to wait till thursday before i get any more money then I can order it.

Why do you want the Bull Starter Set? :\
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why do you want the Bull Starter Set? :\

sometimes i wonder if people are just actively avoiding the piles of advice here
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sometimes i wonder if people are just actively avoiding the piles of advice here

Maybe Black_Rose is a collector, or something.

Kinda doubt it, but still...
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Spinster... I don't even have words to describe how bad that one was ><

I liked it.......that's not saying much though......u_u

Really want the cutlery set. I hope they have some on TRU in like a few months...Pinching_eyes_2 (I'm assuming you found them there?)
I am waiting for the clothes. I'll wear them at home though becuase I wore a Bakugan Shirt to school once and never heard the end of it...
Need Beyblade Pyjamas. O_O Sadly, I doubt they'll come in my size.....
Thats where I'm lucky - I'm getting those Pyjamas Grin
(Jul. 12, 2009  8:48 PM)Driger Wrote: Thats where I'm lucky - I'm getting those Pyjamas Grin

Wow, Beyblade pyjamas. That's hotta be the coolest thing of all time...
Pretty sure MFB blankets already exist.
This thought has been on my mind for a while...

Purple Libra Wheel > Green Libra Wheel

I only own the Green one, but I so want a Purple One. I'm getting the Stamina/Defense reshuffle soon.

Other people's thoughts would be cool.
i haven't used my purple one yet, my green one is destroyed though haha
I have a black one and a purple one.. IMO Black > Green > Purple..
I have bought a second Reshuffle set for the sole purpose of getting another purple Libra (Virgo and Launcher grip were determining factors as well). Love my red Libra, but those are getting a little difficult to get my hands on now (as are the Blue Virgos)
Once I get MFBs, I'm not going to care what color it is as long as it'll work. Red or Black Virgo would be a sweet personal addition. I'd never use that, 'cause Black and Red are my favorite colors, and I'm a Virgo.

...Apart from that, I'll get anything I can get my hands on, throw parts together and let my BeyHeart to the work! >=D

...I won't really do that. It'd be cool though.

I'm getting off-topic here, I'll just stop posting here.
There is no off-topic.. you posted random thoughts about beyblade..

No harm done..
(Jul. 13, 2009  1:03 AM)Ghost Wrote: There is no off-topic.. you posted random thoughts about beyblade..

No harm done..

Eh. Fair enough.

GAH!!! I've been waiting for like, forever for the only two HMS blades I ever ordered and ever really PLANNED on ordering! Nyaaaaaah! Pinching_eyes_2
Did some math to see where I stand on MOJ. I think I shall take a break for a while. Certain Parts are going to have to wait. I don't want to exceed my comfortable spending limits.
Testing on my secret combo is going well. It can beat both Quetzalcoatl 90RF and Virgo DF145D with 90% win ratio.
End of august you said you'll tell? I'd like to test it against my oh so favorite MFB combo. I know your combo isn't using D anyways now haha.
Heh, that's scary.