Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 13, 2009  3:55 AM)G Wrote: End of august you said you'll tell? I'd like to test it against my oh so favorite MFB combo. I know your combo isn't using D anyways now haha.

I don't know if you're visiting yet, so I can't tell you Grin
XD, secret combo? Sounds interesting.
Being able to beat 2 combos at opposites of the beyblade spectrum with such efficiency, I'd venture to say it at least uses a Libra Wheel. Considering it has the defensive power to fend off powerful attacks and enough stamina to keep pace with Virgo. Of course Virgo beats Libra if they both had DF145B, so I wonder what track and bottom is on this thing.

This is all considering I'm right about Libra.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Testing on my secret combo is going well. It can beat both Quetzalcoatl 90RF and Virgo DF145D with 90% win ratio.

Oh yeah, well my super special secret combo can make me breakfast and do my laundry
Ahhh, I think I have a guess at what it may be.....Can't wait to findout if I'm right. XD
EDIT: I assume you've tested it in the MFB Attack Stadium?
You can post your guesses, but I won't comment on them Grin

also the handle on my beylauncher completely came off lmao
I'm keeping my guess secret Tongue_out
lmao @ the Beylauncher.

Something beating Quetz90RF that consistently is scary..... I assume MFB Attack Stadium was used?
and yes, it was MFB attack
Mmmk, just making sure. XD
MY guess is Libra DF145FS lol.... Just throwing something out there
Beating Quetz90RF in MFB Attack? I highly doubt that.....It doesn't even have metal face. FS gets taken out by attacks more easily since it has more movement than, say, a ball tip, too. (unless your launching sraight into endurance mode and get lucky)
While I was testing this secret combo, it hit Virgo DF145D, and D caught on the Tornado Ridge. It swung around three times before sending itself flying out of the stadium. Grin;;;
Well, my l.drago launcher is messed up, took out the coil and now I have to rewind every time I use it lol. Still works about 70% of the time.
Lmao, that must have been funny to see.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Testing on my secret combo is going well. It can beat both Quetzalcoatl 90RF and Virgo DF145D with 90% win ratio.

:3

I'm gonna meet it head on with a Storm 90RF... if I can get my training MF off haha.

Some sort of gross defense type I bet >>
I don't even really know what to classify it as.
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't even really know what to classify it as.

Until you destroy us one by one you mean.

I'm... gonna start working on my own secret combo too... yeah. Like some freakish MF Storm H145RF bad balance combo when my Dark Bull gets here along with my other metal faces, hopefully Wut!?

Or y'know, actually try and make a decent Defense Stamina Balance combo, like the healthy medium 'cause... I want to >>
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:01 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Being able to beat 2 combos at opposites of the beyblade spectrum with such efficiency, I'd venture to say it at least uses a Libra Wheel. Considering it has the defensive power to fend off powerful attacks and enough stamina to keep pace with Virgo. Of course Virgo beats Libra if they both had DF145B, so I wonder what track and bottom is on this thing.

This is all considering I'm right about Libra.
when you think of it your way, it feels impossible. who said it is able to outspin virgo? maybe it can knock it out?
can he be using a heavy blade to be able to knock out both quetz and virgo? libra90RF?

brad can your combo beat LibraCH120WB?
I've told you guys too much. Feel free to torment yourselves, I won't confirm or deny anything else Grin
i feel that i got it right, libra90RF is also hard to clasiffy, some say defence and some say attack.
can someone plz test it against the blades brad tested on?
I've tried this before, it didn't work well for me, but I only know the Sliding Shoot technique apparently there are others Uncertain

EDIT: Didn't feel like double posting ~cough~

Anyways just finished testing something with my older RF to testit's condition it went great! Still in good condition, still Rubbery, still Flat, still aggressive though noticeably less than my other two less abused ones, still slightly free spinning... Wait, what?

Yes the RF, specifically the red rubber has gotten loose enough to be semi free-spinning in the blue part it sits in. It's almost like an ungreased bearing. Needless to say I'm a bit worried. I know this is a legal piece still I'm wondering how it's going to affect my combo's overall. I intend to leave one RF solely to Tournament use to leave it completely competitive, but a loose-bearing-like-Rubber Flat probably changes things, I speculate through further use this will become even more loose.

Anyone else come across this with an RF yet?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:31 AM)pegasis Wrote: i feel that i got it right, libra90RF is also hard to clasiffy, some say defence and some say attack.
can someone plz test it against the blades brad tested on?

My libra100RF cannot beat VirgoDF145D consistently nor can it have an 90% ratio vs Storm100RF

I doubt the 90 track totally solves this problem..

Libra is too slow to knock out virgo at such a high ratio..and moves too much to withstand high blows from Storm.. even with the rubber grip

And besides he said in the other topic he had a combo that could beat top tier Stamina, Attack AND DEFENSE..

I'm guessing he's probably in testing the defense part now..
Hiro, as far as I can tell every RF does that, so don't worry about it.
(Jul. 13, 2009  10:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hiro, as far as I can tell every RF does that, so don't worry about it.

Well, I mean it's significantly looser, the two other RF's I have do it, but they're... tighter. As in it's quite a bit harder to get them to move that way. My main concern would the fact that it's loose like that be detrimental overall and affect tests. I'm aware that its worn decently so the performance shows it, but I'm concerned that it being loose also affects the overall performance. Mainly, I worry for my testing purposes and accuracy.
so HWS libra will be using flame ?! am soo dissappointed Unhappy