Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 10, 2009  5:51 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: "The Mellow Beystadium of satisfactory Defense"
"The Calm Summer Breeze attack stadium"
"Lethargic Pony 90D"

I'm sorry but that there is just epic lawlz
(Jul. 10, 2009  5:51 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: "The Mellow Beystadium of satisfactory Defense"
"The Calm Summer Breeze attack stadium"
"Lethargic Pony 90D"

I did find that to be pretty hunorous....XD

Also, thanks for the info Kai-V. The stadium especially sounds interesting. I hope the launcher don't suck like the old electronic launchers did (imo).
Don't get too exicted yet, Kai-V says that the info may not be true
Cmon. Anybody. I dare you to design a Lethargic Pony HWS.
Do your worst.
^^ Maybe if I'm really bored today lol.

I trust that info. Sounds like reasonable releases. God damn I want an electronic launcher. I dont care whether it sucks or not, it'll look awesome. :3
... Know it's most probably going to be hideously pointless, but I really want BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. already. Guessing it'll have the old "How much RPM do you create" feature, and possibly a beypointer built in to it.
I'll laugh if it had a beylauncher you couldn't remove. And then I would probably buy one.

Extreme stadium; they're really running out of names for stadiums.
Hopefully it is extremely big..

Or has extremely hazardous spin areaa
Bwahaha MOJ order just arrived and a day off work tonight.

Life. ♥
PICS!
Taking them now. It's not a particularly spectacular order, I must warn you. :]

Have to hide the package from my mother as well.
yaay i fixed my sis beylauncher, i added the part where you attach the blade in from my old ruined light launcher to her beylauncher! it worked great, now i can have my beylauncher back Joyful_3
lol, buzztoy has an l.drago, a leone, and a wolf with l.drago's beylauncher as a picture for bb-21 attack and balance set. I wonder if this is going to affect anyone that's uninformed.
hahahahah wow
http://forums.ytv.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=397888

"Brooklyn had lots of depth and so did kai, the new characters are just boring"

LOL
Man I tried to register three times to post on that board. They are waaaaaay to restricted. Wouldn't let me in with some excuse like my name was innapropriate etc.

I remember the days of watching the show on that channel.

EDIT: Man these guys are dumb
So I read through the topic, boy are they closed minded. They are a bunch of sheep following the lead of one or two people. One of the main people talking is someone with a short attention span that couldn't get through the first episode because it was "boring", yea...ok. You can't give a fair judgment on something having not seen more than 2 minutes of it.

And it's smart to bring in new people. After a 5 year hiatus, what sense would it make to bring back Tyson and crew with some weird new threat that seems to have appeared out of thin air? None, exactly. G-Rev was already turning to weird by the time it ended with the whole alternate dimension thing. It's better to start anew. I laughed at the whole lack of character depth argument that came up briefly. It takes time to development good character depth. Of course, they wouldn't see it by only watching two minutes of the first episode...=/

About the blades. They said they were ugly. Ok, some may be ugly, but the vast majority look a whole lot better than Plastics could dream of. A fair deal of Plastics looked ugly, really ugly: (my opinion) Wyborg, Trygle 2, Draciel V, etc.

And finally, they said this was just an attempt to mooch money from us.... >_>...

We should save that link and come back in a year and see how fast they change their opinion when MFB are worldwide.
Uuuuuuuughhh I want my Quetz!
That's actually a beautiful picture of Wyborg. :\
Sure you aren't a little bit biased?
I love Quetz as much as the next blader, just saying, it's a damn good picture of Wyborg.
hey, i wanna thank brad and everyone who has told me about the Metal Beyblades! They have actually grew on me and now i cant wait to get a new set of beyblades! Grin

I wanna beyblade that not loads of people get, i'm that type of guy. lol
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:34 PM)Khel Wrote: Man I tried to register three times to post on that board. They are waaaaaay to restricted. Wouldn't let me in with some excuse like my name was innapropriate etc.

I remember the days of watching the show on that channel.

EDIT: Man these guys are dumb

rofl there's an age restriction xD
Because we are all soooo honest on those right?