Beyblade Random Thoughts

does anyone live near clare in SA and is wanting to do a tournament
I'm sad that no one said happy birthday to hyuga yesterday 😔
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: I'm sad that no one said happy birthday to hyuga yesterday 😔

nobody did it with Lui on christmas day either
R.I.P those guys

anyone living in south australia want to compete in a tournament
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My tier list
[Image: PhZWeIp.jpg]

Ignore the F lol

That’s a pretty great tier list. I’m confused about the specifics though. Is it beys in overall stock combinations, your favourite beys, beys relevant to their time or something else?

Ignore the F lol

where did you make the tier list
pls tell
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:28 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Ignore the F lol

pls tell

When you search up tier list there are a bunch of websites for this sort of thing. I think this site is “my tier list.”

(Mar. 21, 2021  9:28 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Ignore the F lol

pls tell

When you search up tier list there are a bunch of websites for this sort of thing. I think this site is either “my tier list” or “tier maker.”
Pixi https://tiermaker.com/ Zeutron just in general, I based it off the product more than anime/manga tho.

Ignore the F lol

Is it about the stock combo, your favourite or the combomaking?
Cause if is for stock (not that I am an mfb expert) but I think Pisces, variares should be higher and Big bang and Destroy should be lower

also

me a puni puni player wondering where the SSS, Z and ZZ went and how the frick he got an F rank:
[Image: Screenshot-2021-03-15-at-11-21-47.png]
how do you train your beyblades
(Mar. 22, 2021  10:19 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: how do you train your beyblades

You don’t. Some beys have permanent mechanisms that activate once you battle enough, like variable, evolution, and imperial, but you can’t train inanimate objects with little to no programming. Ig you can do push-ups and work on your launches, that would amplify performance, but that’s you training, not your bey. Also who would train for that lol
why did we change endurance to stamina

why did we change endurance to stamina
(Mar. 22, 2021  5:08 PM)your golden boy Wrote: why did we change endurance to stamina

"Endurance" was honestly a poor word to describe a longer spinning time to begin with, especially when you consider that it sounds like it should be able to endure hits as well which sounds significantly more defensive than the type was meant to me. Stamina describes the actual abilities of the bey more accurately with less room for misinterpretation.
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My tier list

Ignore the F lol

I’m going to complain. Cosmic can go into s tier. It doesn’t deserve to be with Diablo and twisted. Also anything that isn’t twisted and hell is outclassed. If I were to do this it would go something like this.

SS: Diablo, Earth Eagle, Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus, Death Quetzalcoatl, Blitz Striker
S: Big Bang, Twisted, Hell, Variares, Scythe
A: Fang, Fusion
B: Flash (flash is good, 230 WD not so much), kries (just isn’t that good),
C tier: Omega Dragonis, Destructor, beat Lynx
D tier/outclassed: anything not mentioned
(Mar. 22, 2021  2:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  10:19 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: how do you train your beyblades

You don’t. Some beys have permanent mechanisms that activate once you battle enough, like variable, evolution, and imperial, but you can’t train inanimate objects with little to no programming. Ig you can do push-ups and work on your launches, that would amplify performance, but that’s you training, not your bey. Also who would train for that lol
i already was
Man that drift driver is WILD. Got lucifer ji endo today and watching it actually gain speed as it rides the ring edge is something else. Pretty rad!
So I had this idea of getting the Habro Command Dragon and Royal/Eclipse Genesis onto the RC drivers, since Ignition' and Hybrid are electric drivers. with Genesis, you could just keep spinning it clockwise, while you can change it from clockwise to counterclockwise on Dragon. I'm not able to test it, so let me know how it goes
Next time please use the Burst Customization thread.
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah not only do they need a separate place to argue cause this isn't on topic, but they also need to decide if they like leaks or not. They keep wanting to get Bey pictures and episode name and summary leaks, but as soon as we get visuals they complain? This is all just strange, I dont understand.
Seriously though, I have a legitimate question. Are people here for leaks or against leaks? One day we like getting Corocoro pictures, another day we're complaining cause episode visuals were leaked.
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My tier list

Ignore the F lol

Isn't Beat Lynx actually good?
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah not only do they need a separate place to argue cause this isn't on topic, but they also need to decide if they like leaks or not. They keep wanting to get Bey pictures and episode name and summary leaks, but as soon as we get visuals they complain? This is all just strange, I dont understand.
Seriously though, I have a legitimate question. Are people here for leaks or against leaks? One day we like getting Corocoro pictures, another day we're complaining cause episode visuals were leaked.
i think its because people say leaks are illegal???
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

Ignore the F lol

Isn't Beat Lynx actually good?

I don’t think it was meant to be a competitive tier list. From what he said it was “all things considered.” That being said; design, stock performance, individual parts and anime performance would all factor in? I assume it’s all of them because there is no way that Big Bang would be in ss tier from a competitive standpoint, regardless of stock or individual part.
The paradox disc is so annoying with how the parts separate when the bey bursts. And having to align the two parts to put it back together is annoying too. Just poor design from TT.

Also managed to fully awaken my Imperial Dragon from RB24 in record time, less than 20 battles I believe. Used Imperial Dragon Zenith Zeta' (ball tip) against Judgement Diabolos 7T Keep'.
believe is one of the best beyblade burst endings.
change my mind.