Beyblade Random Thoughts

kai and brooklyn were so deep in that they were angsty, selfish jerks with no justification for their behaviour at all
Who tried to blow up the world. Over a game of Spin Top.
takao really should've punched kai in the face repeatedly for all the carp he did
I guess that's just an anime thing. The whole "I'm angsty and eeeeevil for no apparent reason" and the whole "I needz nobody!" kinda... That kinda attracts the fangirls. Then they sell more merchandise.

See, ReallyRandomTJ is a Brooklyn Fangirl. When the MFBs come out in Australia, when she gets her hands on enough money, chances are she's going to buy Brooklyn's blade. (I haven't seen the MFB anime yet, he's in it, right?)

My friend Jake from school is also a said fangirl... for Kai. He's wanted to get his hands on my Dranzer G for ages. Tongue_out Not gonna happen. (Yeah, Jake's actually a dude, but he gets all squee-ish and fangirly when it comes to Kai.)

(Hope you guys dont mind me using you in this explanation.)

Long story short, Kai shouldn't be punched. He and Brooklyn should be thanked for bringing in more cash.
Quote:See, ReallyRandomTJ is a Brooklyn Fangirl. When the MFBs come out in Australia, when she gets her hands on enough money, chances are she's going to buy Brooklyn's blade. (I haven't seen the MFB anime yet, he's in it, right?)

Even a cursory amount of research would have shown that MFB is completely unrelated to the previous series, it's not even the same world. So no, Brooklyn isn't in it.
edit: beaten
Brooklyn is definitely not in the anime for MFB... He's a final character in G Revolution, part of BEGA who go up against Tyson and Daichii.

I think the whole introvert Blader thing was just created to cast a contrast against the massively extrovert disposition of characters like Tyson in all honesty, but it worked at the time.
Just glad that MFB has strayed away from this to some degree, (even though we still have it with Ginga and Kyouya)
Anyway, am I the only one who's looking forward to the Pegasis electronic launcher (assuming that it's a genuine release) : D?
I'll buy the Pegasis Electronic launcher and hate every second of it, I'm sure.
But you'll still buy it, and that's what counts to TakaraTOMY Smile
hey everyone i'm sorry if this is not the place to discuss this again but i'm need some peoples views on which beyblade i should get, it is kinda a question. Sorry if im of this threads topic!

I posted something like this on another thread and 2 people told me i should get Rock Leone or a Caprion (or something like that). Now i'm the type of blader who doesn't get the beyblades everyone gets so i want a DEFENCE type beyblade that not everone gets. I know the series is still young and more are to come out but i would just like some opinions Smile

Should i get Rock Leone? or can you suggest another type of defence beyblade to me that mabye not everyone will use.

Thanks Smile
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:41 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Anyway, am I the only one who's looking forward to the Pegasis electronic launcher (assuming that it's a genuine release) : D?
Im curious to what it's actually going to be used for/look like. If it is pretty useless then it will save me some money (saying that I'll probs end up buying one anyway :\) lol.
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Even a cursory amount of research would have shown that MFB is completely unrelated to the previous series, it's not even the same world. So no, Brooklyn isn't in it.

Ah. Well. I never even saw the end of the first BB series, but I never heard of Brooklyn until recently, so I figured he was in MFB. I also knew that MFB was unrelated. But my point remains the same. The self centered grumpy character attracts fangirls who love him anyway.
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:45 AM)Blitz Wrote: Im curious to what it's actually going to be used for/look like. If it is pretty useless then it will save me some money (saying that I'll probs end up buying one anyway :\) lol.

I'm guessing it'll look similar to the old electronic launchers, pegasis head in the center, with wings branching out either side. Guessing it'll be a pale blue as well.
MIXY Blader, throwing a rock at you for not using the "search" option at the top of the page, and not just looking around the forum to see stickied topics.
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: AHHHHHHHHH

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

sorry again!
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:48 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm guessing it'll look similar to the old electronic launchers, pegasis head in the center, with wings branching out either side. Guessing it'll be a pale blue as well.
MIXY Blader, throwing a rock at you for not using the "search" option at the top of the page, and not just looking around the forum to see stickied topics.

hehe sorry, i'm still to actually look at all the topics on here! Mabye i should search more Tongue_out
The Leone Starter Buzztoy owed me finally came in!
Well since the power was out today I managed to get some great playtime in the morning

bad news I just broke another Right Launcher. I only have two left and I am not using them since they probably will have to be loaners for HPT.
Ugh, me and Blitz are going to have to make quite a few bids when RBVL3 comes out, need a good few for prizes for Beychange, and want a good few for myself.
Not to mention RBV3 Stardust Pegasis, just hoping it's more than just your bog standard Storm Pegasis recolor.
[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/casmin/cabinet/00923772/tcs1a_beyblade_09_c2.jpg[/img]
sadly, so do i

it would go great with my beyblade bento

[Image: 130373-skt.jpg]
[Image: 130373-skt_1.jpg]
And the useless carp flow begins Grin
Think I'll wait for Beyblade shower mats...
Wow. Ginga should be holding chopsticks instead of the grip.
I want a beyblade shower cap or toothbrush, they could make it an electric toothbrush and the bristles somehow can be just the shape of mini beyblades...and while you brush your teeth you can choose out of 5 different beyblade theme songs...like one from each series plus extra or something...because my cousin has a Hannah Montana toothbrush that plays music so yea..
You have no idea how much I want both of them. Speechless