Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 08, 2009  12:07 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I remember at BWR, there was a guy who registered and disappeared when his round came up.
I think it was the teabag man, or some other name...

Did we ever find out who he was?

It wasn't teabag. A few people did this, though. Unhappy
(Jul. 08, 2009  12:07 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I remember at BWR, there was a guy who registered and disappeared when his round came up.
I think it was the teabag man, or some other name...

Did we ever find out who he was?

Like 4 people did that :\
Well, I'm about one bad launch away from snapping my MFB winder...for some reason it's bent at the place where the handle and the teeth start...feels like it could snap if I pull it wrong. Eh...I need a new Light Launcher set XD
edit: nevermind.
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:08 AM)fragbait Wrote: Well, I'm about one bad launch away from snapping my MFB winder...for some reason it's bent at the place where the handle and the teeth start...feels like it could snap if I pull it wrong. Eh...I need a new Light Launcher set XD

Work on your shot. Try pulling straight. There is really no reason for that sort of thing to be an issue.
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:07 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Work on your shot. Try pulling straight. There is really no reason for that sort of thing to be an issue.

Yeah, I have been. I work on my shot at least a few minutes a day, just shooting my Libra combo into the stadium, working on not only the shot but getting the angle correct. Since I've sold my S Peg I've had to get used to a new attack bottom (Black Peg bottom) and it's requiring a slightly diferent technique.
It's not your technique I'm criticising, it's the fact that you're not pulling the winder straight and you're breaking the winder, as well as probably damaging your shooter. Not pulling straight really wears the shooter down.
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:49 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: It's not your technique I'm criticising, it's the fact that you're not pulling the winder straight and you're breaking the winder, as well as probably damaging your shooter. Not pulling straight really wears the shooter down.

Oh, well I figured that the way you pull the winder was part of the technique too. Guess I still have a lot to learn. I'll be especially sure to work on that too, thanks for the advice.
My first RF is pretty much worn out. No use in a competitive situation. I'll just keep using my second one for practice now, and bust the third one for HPT.

They seriously need to start selling RF's in packs of 5 or something. I hate having to ration how much I can play with a part.
Well I just realized I'm a bit of a dolt.

Looking at my play-asia account when I purchased the MFB DS game and entered all my info I made a typo on my address (yes my own address). I forgot a 't' and the end of one of the words. All my other info is correct (postal Code etc.).

Let's see what happens. :\
if I order stuff and make a typo in the street name it doesn't matter..
Postcal code + house number is what they need to pinpoint..
It will probably be fine.
I just got a 5% discount from buzztoy on my order. I know it's fairly standard, but who doesn't like saving even more money?
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:34 PM)Khel Wrote: I just got a 5% discount from buzztoy on my order. I know it's fairly standard, but who doesn't like saving even more money?

Every little bit helps.
WOOHOO I HAVE 8800 YEN ON MAIL ORDER JAPAN READY TO BUY THE MFBS I WANT!!!!! lldrago looks dreamy in package!!CuteGaspCuteGasp
So are you looking to get 1 or 2 expensive Blades (Quetz and LL Drago) or looking for some lots?
8800 isn't going to get you as much as you seem to think.
Driger MS and Draciel MS should be arriving in the next couple days! Can't wait! *Squee*

Once I dig up some more cash, I might go after some MFB's. I'm off to Bali in August, you reckon they'll have released MFB's there by then?

I wish I had a webcam or video camera to show you guys my fangirl excitement when I get the aformentioned MS blades. I'm a dude, but sometimes I'm a little TOO much like a fanGIRL. Aaaaaanywho.

...I need an official Beystadium...
And my launching sucks. I can't get the sliding shoot correctly...Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 09, 2009  7:21 AM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Once I dig up some more cash, I might go after some MFB's. I'm off to Bali in August, you reckon they'll have released MFB's there by then?

Not a chance.

Why would you buy two weak Beyblades like those ...? And you don't have a BeyStadium, either? You should spend a bit more wisely!
Great...I have a new maths question now

No beystadium + playing beyblades = FAIL
In Indonesia there are some earlier MFB (but no other accessories, just the MFB) in larger toy stores, usually in larger malls. I dunno if any of the shops are in Bali or not though.
Who knows

maybe its like the store where I bought my Libra and Pegasis Starter...

since the mall where I bought MFB is built by people who opened a few malls in Japan...

here's the place I bought MFB and the main mall

www.takashimaya-sin.com (Singapore)

www.takashimaya.co.jp (Japan)

and there are beyblade accessories there and not like the ones mentioned earier

EDIT: there's a mall in New york too:

http://www.takashimaya-ny.com/japanese.php
(Jul. 09, 2009  9:08 AM)Werkbau Wrote: In Indonesia there are some earlier MFB (but no other accessories, just the MFB) in larger toy stores, usually in larger malls. I dunno if any of the shops are in Bali or not though.

Guess I am wrong then Grin
Well, just cause where you are living will have MFB released in 2010 doesn't mean that others will be too