Beyblade Random Thoughts

It is Pegasis in the video Chief - Sigh ...
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:15 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If he had a good RF he wouldn't have to do this particular Sliding Shoot and do the one that's been characterized in the Beychannel video...
what was in the sliding shoot video is with the light launcher. not the beylauncher...

lol Giga yes it was me Wink
About Metal Faces, are they only good for adding defensive power to defensive type beys, or do their uses go beyond that?

EDIT: Oops, thought it was someone else in the video, my bad. In that case, if my RF is good and not messed up, I'd still use the Sliding Shoot from the Beychannel's video.
they can help controlling RF.

Edit: whatever.but are you realizing what am saying? if you use a beylauncher.. why not try this, it might give you more power. but if you use the light launcher.. dont bother looking at my video.
its your choice at the end. Smile
In another topic I mentioned that in, it was said it controls them by slowing it down. Kinda like Training Wheels. I'd probably try it for that though. Is there anything else I may have overlooked regarding MFs?
Just had a nice blading session, third today. Grin Well, it would've been nice if we hadn't got interrupted by a ghost. =_= I'm with Crimson on the whole haunting thing now. Pinching_eyes_2 First off the door kept opening and closing by itself, then we lost an RF. Literally looked for it everywhere, eventually it turned up in the toolbox, with all the other bottoms. It DEFINITELY wasn't there before. Chocked Both me and cutewoflsam checked, multiple times.
Then we decided to have a light wheel battle for jokes, Sams light wheel shot off. It was actually pretty funny as I'd got bored of looking for things and he'd just got annoyed and ended up throwing my shoes across the room (much to my horror) and getting stuck under my bed whilst trying to find it. XD Turned out to be under the bed and even then it took a while to get too.
Then just as Sam was leaving, RF went missing again. Though we found it quicker this time....Sam looked pretty damn annoyed. We had fun though. Joyful_3
I got my order from the intoy

Mad that I just got slapped with 14 dollars of customs tax:\
Canada customs is the worst Unhappy
sorry....

The thing is you never know when they will hit ya. Been ordering for 6 months and nothing. Then BAM!

Let's hope they don't do that when I get my MOJ order in the fall. It will be really high otherwise.....
Damn, that sucks. theintoy is already really expensive but then to have the tax added on to everything... Unhappy
Agh, this really sucks, I just received a new Draceil MS, played around with it for a while, a couple launches later, the rip cords teeth are ruined >.>
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:20 AM)Takamura Wrote: Agh, this really sucks, I just received a new Draceil MS, played around with it for a while, a couple launches later, the rip cords teeth are ruined >.>

Did you straighten it first? Speechless
yeah I did, but it seemed weird cause I didn't need to use hot water.
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:40 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: In another topic I mentioned that in, it was said it controls them by slowing it down. Kinda like Training Wheels. I'd probably try it for that though. Is there anything else I may have overlooked regarding MFs?

MF's add weight to a beyblade therefore reducing their overall stamina, it's not an incredibly huge difference (at least in my experience) for a defense type, but it certainly seems counter productive to a Stamina type. The MF does slow down an RF attacker a bit though, not as drastically as you may be lead on to believe but it's definitely noticeable.

For me I prefer a Metal Face on my Storm 90RF mostly because of the recoil I sometimes see. With the MF there seems to be less of a chance of it KOing itself in these instances, as far as stamina goes, it hasn't bothered me enough since I've never come across an instance where I expected my MF Storm 90RF to outlast something with its stamina except for a MF Libra C145B , and even in that match up it's generally either an early KO or loss.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:28 AM)Takamura Wrote: yeah I did, but it seemed weird cause I didn't need to use hot water.

That's probably the reason then. Hot or even warm water should be used. Also, you're sure it's Takara or Hasbro right?
G-Winders are made of a stiffer plastic that's easier to straighten. Still, water helps.

Can you take a picture of the teeth?
Aight hold on...
A tad blurry, couldn't quite get the camera to focus properly >.>
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jul. 07, 2009  2:33 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: MF's add weight to a beyblade therefore reducing their overall stamina, it's not an incredibly huge difference (at least in my experience) for a defense type, but it certainly seems counter productive to a Stamina type. The MF does slow down an RF attacker a bit though, not as drastically as you may be lead on to believe but it's definitely noticeable.

For me I prefer a Metal Face on my Storm 90RF mostly because of the recoil I sometimes see. With the MF there seems to be less of a chance of it KOing itself in these instances, as far as stamina goes, it hasn't bothered me enough since I've never come across an instance where I expected my MF Storm 90RF to outlast something with its stamina except for a MF Libra C145B , and even in that match up it's generally either an early KO or loss.

Yea, I've read it was bad for Stamina types, but read the extra weight was good for Defense Types. I'm aware it lowers Stamina a bit, but for a Defense type, it's not so much of a decrease to be a detriment right?

Using the MF to lower recoil seems logical to me. Does the increase in weight make it hit harder even though it slows it down?
(Jul. 07, 2009  1:47 AM)Khel Wrote: sorry....

The thing is you never know when they will hit ya. Been ordering for 6 months and nothing. Then BAM!

Let's hope they don't do that when I get my MOJ order in the fall. It will be really high otherwise.....
hard luck... I love my country Smile we have never been asked for taxes.
(Jul. 07, 2009  2:40 AM)Takamura Wrote: Aight hold on...
A tad blurry, couldn't quite get the camera to focus properly >.>

That didn't happen to me before...

and you should know why that you need hot water to straighten it...

anyway what happened to the teeth, what did you do to it?
Just launched it as what i would normally do. The cord felt warm after launching sometimes.
It just sorta warps the plastic on the rip cord.
well, mine did >.> It's like the warping of gears due to lack of lube. But i do get what seems to be flakes of the rip cord after i opened up the launcher lol.