Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 07, 2021  2:25 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Why didn’t aiger join bc sol

Cuz he was never invited 😂😂😂
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:25 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Why didn’t aiger join bc sol

Because he wanted to live in beigoma academy.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:02 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: But there are tryouts aren’t there

it's simple aiga was never interested to go at bc sol and vice versa for bc sol
ima stop going at the people new to the wbo, Lol i realized i was the same when i joined😂
Let’s say they make an xcalibur and instead of being unbalanced they made it balanced 2 swords opposite of each other and a upgraded 1 which instead has 2 swords and a the dagger frame and then no new driver just sword would it be more powerful then an unbalanced version
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:57 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Let’s say they make an xcalibur and instead of being unbalanced they made it balanced 2 swords opposite of each other and a upgraded 1 which instead has 2 swords and a the dagger frame and then no new driver just sword would it be more powerful then an unbalanced version

It wouldn’t necessarily be better than the unbalanced version because all it would have is a little bit more stamina at the cost of attack power.
But that means it can get more hits and it won’t lose a lot of stamina when it does whatever we are on impact
(Feb. 09, 2021  12:03 AM)B37blad3_master Wrote: But that means it can get more hits and it won’t lose a lot of stamina when it does whatever we are on impact

Yes, but those hits won’t be as hard.
Did anyone ever find out why Hillary never gets a bit beast & doesn't battle?
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:41 AM)xxeliza321xx Wrote: Did anyone ever find out why Hillary never gets a bit beast & doesn't battle?

Probably because she’s a girl.
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:41 AM)xxeliza321xx Wrote: Did anyone ever find out why Hillary never gets a bit beast & doesn't battle?

Probably because she’s a girl.
I actually found out why. Someone said this on Discord:

"Because she is President Clinton(USA) wife but also she married with prime minister Mori(Japan) too.(just kidding it's very famous Japanese joke)
BTW, because she is girl. Takao Aoki drawed only 4 (Takao, Ray, Kai and Max) as main character but when they made Anime, they suddenly add Hiromi for girl who watch Anime.
That's why she isn't in manga and doesn't have bey."
I am not speaking for tt but the speed mode on union is more powerful than power mode
Anyone know if I should wear gloves while using the Long Sparking launchers?
(Feb. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Anyone know if I should wear gloves while using the Long Sparking launchers?
I have to use a glove while using a normal sparking launcher cuz the ripcord smacks my thumb like crazy...I need a grip 😪
I'm wondering how Ryuga manages to teleport. Like a huge red flash, and he appeares there. Anyone have any theories how he does that?
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm wondering how Ryuga manages to teleport. Like a huge red flash, and he appeares there. Anyone have any theories how he does that?

It’s meant to be mysterious just like Ryuga’s character
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm wondering how Ryuga manages to teleport. Like a huge red flash, and he appeares there. Anyone have any theories how he does that?

It’s meant to be mysterious just like Ryuga’s character

Probably meant to represent the abilities of L-Drago.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:02 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s meant to be mysterious just like Ryuga’s character

Probably meant to represent the abilities of L-Drago.

I guess so, I was just wondering if anyone knew HOW. Did u guys notice how Aguma used a new special move in the nemesis crisis? The new special move was Heaven and Earth Strike
My final ranking of the Beyblade stocks:

S tier: Rage Longinus
A tier: Mirage Fafnir, World Spriggan, Infinite Achilles (all modes), Lucifer The End, Helios Volcano, Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie
B tier: Hollow Deathscyther, First Uranus (anime combo), Curse Satan, Tempest Dragon
C tier: Jet Wyvern, King Helios, Glide Ragnaruk, Variant Lucifer, Hyperion Burn
D tier: Death/Abyss Diabolos,
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My final ranking of the Beyblade stocks:

S tier: Rage Longinus
A tier: Mirage Fafnir, World Spriggan, Infinite Achilles (all modes), Lucifer The End, Helios Volcano, Super Hyperion
B tier: Hollow Deathscyther, First Uranus (anime combo), Curse Satan
C tier: Jet Wyvern, King Helios, Glide Ragnaruk
D tier: Death/Abyss Diabolos, Variant Lucifer,

How about mfb stocks