Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 27, 2021  11:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I never quite understood why TT couldn’t have given us nothing’ in mirage Fafnir.

Because a ' Stamina Driver would just kill the meta with 1 release

But it’s also nothing which isn’t the best. Also they did realease keep on dash and keep is the same case as nothing.
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Because a ' Stamina Driver would just kill the meta with 1 release

But it’s also nothing which isn’t the best. Also they did realease keep on dash and keep is the same case as nothing.

Nothing has more stamina than Keep hence why it got a Dash Variant.
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But it’s also nothing which isn’t the best. Also they did realease keep on dash and keep is the same case as nothing.
Nothing has more stamina than Keep hence why it got a Dash Variant.

Doubt it would be game changing, no one even uses nothing.
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Nothing has more stamina than Keep hence why it got a Dash Variant.

Doubt it would be game changing, no one even uses nothing.

True but the point still stands, no Stamina Driver should ever get a ' variant.
Why don’t they do dash drivers for any Xcaliber drivers besides xtreme
In Cho z it should have been ryoto instead of ranjiro
What do they say taiga made the first Cho z bey but when he battles aiger why does he have a god bey
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:16 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: What do they say taiga made the first Cho z bey but when he battles aiger why does he have a god bey

He didn’t make it for himself most likely.
But if had a bey which we know he does why would he not evolve it
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:27 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: But if had a bey which we know he does why would he not evolve it

Some characters aren’t that important. Also if you gave Taiga a turbo bey then you have to make it a product as well.
where trident evolution
Just for fun

SuperKing Chip - Solomon was Released as a part part of Burst System as well as SuperKing Layer system. It Debuted from it's release in B-00 Rare Bey Get Battle Prize Brave Solomon 1D in 2020.
==Description==
The SuperKing is locked onto right spin. It features a 2 faced golden warrior by the name of Solomon, with each face having different colored eyes and different colored coloring on the Helmet. The original release of the chip in it's entirety is a golden color, and the helmets are made of pure metal. The is the heaviest SuperKing chip to ever be released.  It's name may be based on Solomon, King of Israel in The Holy Bible, and it's helmets could represent crowns (with them being golden) as Solomon was a king.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just for fun

SuperKing Chip - Solomon was Released as a part part of Burst System as well as SuperKing Layer system. It Debuted from it's release in B-00 Rare Bey Get Battle Prize Brave Solomon 1D in 2020.
==Description==
The SuperKing is locked onto right spin and has teeth as with every other chip. It features a 2 faced golden warrior by the name of Solomon, with each face having different colored eyes and different colored coloring on the Helmet. The original release of the chip in it's entirety is a golden color, and the helmets are made of pure metal. The is the heaviest SuperKing chip to ever be released.  It's name may be based on Solomon, King of Israel in The Holy Bible, and it's helmets could represent crowns (with them being golden) as Solomon was a king.
Sparking chips don’t have teeth on them. The Chassis’ do.
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just for fun

==Description==
The SuperKing is locked onto right spin and has teeth as with every other chip. It features a 2 faced golden warrior by the name of Solomon, with each face having different colored eyes and different colored coloring on the Helmet. The original release of the chip in it's entirety is a golden color, and the helmets are made of pure metal. The is the heaviest SuperKing chip to ever be released.  It's name may be based on Solomon, King of Israel in The Holy Bible, and it's helmets could represent crowns (with them being golden) as Solomon was a king.
Sparking chips don’t have teeth on them. The Chassis’ do.

oops lol
Man I didn’t know which section this question fit under so I thought I’d try this one...anybody else have a drift driver with like a 10 degree lean to the left or right? My drift just SLIGHTLY leans to one side and it tilts me.
What if ashtem comes back
[Image: E9222753-8-B60-4-EE7-ABC0-2-B5-EB3-CEC84-D.jpg]
Man, salty Free fans really are the worst huh. Now personally, I would say that all legends are on equal grounds this season so I don’t believe Shu is better but I still think that a big portion of Free’s fan base is pretty annoying seeing as they basically worship him like some sort of god. Even Shu and Valt fans aren’t that bad tbh.
I'm newish to beyblade but I have the entire SuperKing collection and I literally just put together that the first two boosters of the season are Super and King, the name of the collection. Lmao, y'all wish you were as smrt as me haha
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:32 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I'm newish to beyblade but I have the entire SuperKing collection and I literally just put together that the first two boosters of the season are Super and King, the name of the collection. Lmao, y'all wish you were as smrt as me haha

And then you release that this was figured out over a century ago
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:32 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I'm newish to beyblade but I have the entire SuperKing collection and I literally just put together that the first two boosters of the season are Super and King, the name of the collection. Lmao, y'all wish you were as smrt as me haha

We bow before your brilliance, you truly are the next Einstein.
I only got one thing to say to fullfill Lucifers name... Jet Lucifer (Jet Black Sun duh lol)
Why do most beys do amazing when my friends use them but when I use them and have more power in my launch, THEY SUCK?
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:44 AM)Devildragon Wrote: Why do most beys do amazing when my friends use them but when I use them and have more power in my launch, THE SUCK?

This is a phenomenon know as luck.
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:44 AM)Devildragon Wrote: Why do most beys do amazing when my friends use them but when I use them and have more power in my launch, THE SUCK?

This is a phenomenon know as luck.

Then mine sucks