Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 05, 2009  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The HMS Neo Customize Grip really was awesome.

I saw the white/silver one on one of your videos.

♥

Where did you get it?
I am a lefty but until I got my beylauncher I had to use it right handed. I could tell a diffrence in power too. But now I have a beylauncher and its OK
The silver one is a Japanese tournament prize that was traded to me by a friend in Japan.
What did you trade for it? Just out of interest, random, and in some way beyblade related.
It was ages ago, I traded a bunch of Hasbro recolors for a bunch of Japanese HMS stuff.
I was dissappointed that the MFB grip wasn't for lefties too, despite not being a lefty either. I hope they release one for lefties and righties soon.
Apparently one of the items I ordered from Dickson_C as prizes for HPT did not arrive (Libra DF145BS). Reshuffle set arrived, but this didn't. I tried getting in contact with him; I hope I can get it in time for the tourney. :\
(Jul. 05, 2009  11:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Apparently one of the items I ordered from Dickson_C as prizes for HPT did not arrive (Libra DF145BS). Reshuffle set arrived, but this didn't. I tried getting in contact with him; I hope I can get it in time for the tourney. :\

Unhappy I hope you can get everything sorted out in time.
Hopefully this was just a small mixup and he can ship me one soon.
Dear god, not the libra! ):

I'm praying that i can teach my music class and not go overtime [for once] and make it to HPT on time.
Dad was cleaning the corner of no return. I looked, no thunder serpent ):

EffMyCornerOfNoReturn.
On the subject of grips, I really, really love the Karabiner Grip. It's so great, it feels much better than the MFB Grip (to me), it doesn't fall apart, fits my hands nicely, pretty colour and although I'm aware it's pretty sad, god dammit I really like having it attached to my waist. It's just so nice to walk around and know you have a launcher on you, kinda refreshing...well, it was at Summer Smash. Wouldn't wear it otherwise.....though I did miss it just a little bit today.....it was also nice to fiddle with when walking around doing other stuff. Just...really love the Karabiner Grip. And yeah, kinda aware how odd I sound. >.>
^ do you keep the the obligatory blades on it while you walk?
I think the whole purpose of it was to allow one to have easy access to the necessary stuff for battle, without a carrying case, etc. Hasn't anybody asked you what it is yet?

Great.Now I want one.

Dammit rocky, share! *tackles*
^ Nono, they don't look nice and the don't even go on the little black things that well. Plus I wouldn't want them to hit stuff......and no, nobody asked. Was walking with a load of people carrying whole toolboxes of bey anyways so....XD
^ I see... I'd probably go with the toolbox. Not really too fond of flaunting my bey wherever i go, but it's not like anybody's really gonna mug me for them either.

I usually keep a small single strap backpack on me with whatever bey stuff thrown in. Kinda want to be able to organize it a bit more... Any ideas? A toolbox sounds troublesome.
For BWR I was not bringing a stadium so I had a sling on bag. The main pocket had all the stuff I bought+most of my MFB/HMS and launcher grips. The smaller pocket had my competitive combos.

this time I might need to bring a backpack since I am bringing my attack stadium.
Id never put a stadium in a sturdier bag in case it got bent or such. They need room to move imo...

I have a large toolbox and a small one. I took the smaller one to Spinoff but for Summer Smash I ended up just putting my MFB stuff in a pencil case in my usual rucsack. It actually worked quite well. The pencil case had three compartments btw. I had metal parts in one side, launchers and randow things in the middle and plastic parts in the other side. Maybe you could try something similar?
Is the Carabiner Grip actually useful? I may look into getting one.
Well, it does what its supposed to. You cant change the positioning, its fixed so that a Beylauncher would be in the horizantal position. Theres no space for the Beypointer or any add-ons that may come out later. Technically its inferior to the MFB Grip but myself, I prefer the shape of it. I wouldnt say its useless, just that exactly how useful it is depends on the user....and their hands.
I would say that people who are using a carabiner grip for support are very rare, since most ppl use normal grips better
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:07 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I would say that people who are using a carabiner grip for support are very rare, since most ppl use normal grips better

Based on what?
You don't have to use all fingers to grip something..
I never really use my pinky on the MFB Grip..
What about the rolling grip? It had quite a loyal following.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...MS_009.jpg
Haha, I use all my fingers when holding the Karbiner Grip. I think a combination of me holding it a tad higher up and me having baby hands....:3