Beyblade Random Thoughts

On my way to go and get my YJA package from the post office. I'll post what stuff I got in it after I pick it up since I forgot what I ordered besides several MFBs Smile
(Jul. 03, 2009  9:56 PM)G Wrote: On my way to go and get my YJA package from the post office. I'll post what stuff I got in it after I pick it up since I forgot what I ordered besides several MFBs Smile

Ah, getting a box full of stuff from japan.

What a wonderful feeling it must be O:

Like christmas, except with shipping costs
(Jul. 03, 2009  9:56 PM)G Wrote: On my way to go and get my YJA package from the post office. I'll post what stuff I got in it after I pick it up since I forgot what I ordered besides several MFBs Smile

You know you ordered too much, if you can't remember what you ordered XD
(Jul. 03, 2009  9:41 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... which would be a great idea, but permanent markers is transparent, not opaque, meaning you'd just get purple spots on the clear wheel.

Then how come that other dude painted his yellow leone clear wheel grass-green with a sharpie permanent marker ?
Because yellow is lighter than green......the yellow shows a little but mainly it's fine because the green would have a yellow pigment in it anyways.....it doesn't show so much.....if you try to colour blue plastic with a red marker, it will NOT turn out red. :\

Also, Crimson's a chick.
Haha don't worry. I kind of laughed at the size of my box compared to my previous one.

[Image: DSC08313.jpg]

I got Mad Cancer in one of my RBLV1s Smile

Edit: Got a WF bottom
(Jul. 03, 2009  10:10 PM)Khel Wrote: You know you ordered too much, if you can't remember what you ordered XD

Completely agree with you there XD. My package should be arriving sometime next week and I cant remember all of it. Bar 3 quetz Tongue_out. Can't forget about them.

G: some very sexy stuff there, congrats on the mad cancer Smile *envy*
I know it's just perspective, but the plastics really do look absolutely ginormous XD
Nice order there : )
Just to add: I complete my plastics parts collection now Smile
Sooooooo envious. Well done G. Grin
(Jul. 03, 2009  10:48 PM)G Wrote: Haha don't worry. I kind of laughed at the size of my box compared to my previous one.

[Image: DSC08313.jpg]

I got Mad Cancer in one of my RBLV1s Smile

Edit: Got a WF bottom

Am Jealous...

Such a good lot.
Wow, 100% Plastics, Congrats dude! Grin
Am so jealous of you guys for being adults and having...... MONEY enjoy the flame saggitario...
(Jul. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: Because yellow is lighter than green......the yellow shows a little but mainly it's fine because the green would have a yellow pigment in it anyways.....it doesn't show so much.....if you try to colour blue plastic with a red marker, it will NOT turn out red. :\

Also, Crimson's a chick.

I did not know.. but I call everyone dude in situations like that..

But anyway.. shame that it doesnt work then..

If I used sharpie to colour any colour clear wheel black.. would that work?
Most probably. May be a slight coloured tint but not really noticeable unless you look at it in the light...and that would only really be if you went over it very thinly or missed parts.
And if I use another colour blue?

I'v always had a thing for blue beyblades.. since I love Dranzers...

RF and 105 are that dranzer colour.. but Storm Pegasis' clear wheel aint Tongue_out..
So I want it to be that colour.. but remain clear..
I also have a 100 track.. but its another colour.. dunno if it works if I put sharpie on that..
If you go over the pegasis clear wheel with a dark blue sharpie it should work, considering pegasis (I think) is lighter than all dranzers.

Also, Dragoon F's base dents way to easily.
It could turn out similar to the Leone recolor that we all saw previously.
Ugh! I'm so pissed off right now. My aunt bailed on us and is going to Hawaii in March instead of taking us to AN10 like she said she would. Unhappy
(Jul. 04, 2009  12:57 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Lol, well that's a bit sad

Anyway pls get back on to topic
"AN10" is the acronym for 'Anime North 2010', where Brad will organise a Beyblade tournament, as he has been doing for the past years ...

I think you should still look around more before telling people what to do.
D'aw. day wasn't going so well.
After looking at G's lot, have to say i'm genuinely depressed now.

Just wow. I am so bottom tier in this hobby. *throws a dirty look at escolpio*

Must...resist...emo..urges... *explodes*

I need a job/money.
(Jul. 04, 2009  12:57 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Lol, well that's a bit sad

Anyway pls get back on to topic

get out