Beyblade Random Thoughts

When did leaks and rumors first come out for burst?
Hi guys! Just 2 quick questions:

-Speaking about the Classic format, i've read that Vertical disc is a good sobstitute of Gravity. Can you confirm?

-Tempest ring is very good, could world ring be used instead of it (i know world doesn't have the wing gimmick, is this that detrimental)? In my opinion world should have very limited recoil, while tempest is more unpredictable due to its own gimmick that can create some.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
I’m battling Meteo against fusion hades and they’re still going
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:15 PM)bluejay_gone Wrote: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It has to be something random relating to BEYBLADE lol. For example, my favourite beyblade is Storm Capricorn (it’s not though just to be clear lmao).
Is it just me, or does Aiga's dub voice sound a bit off?
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is it just me, or does Aiga's dub voice sound a bit off?

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAgGgGgGgGgGgGhHhHhHhHhHhHh is the same in any language. wakyia sub vs. wakyia dub tho... he sounds like a rich brat in le dub, he sounds like a rich 5 yr old mickey mouse loser in the sub lol
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:29 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:00 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is it just me, or does Aiga's dub voice sound a bit off?

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAgGgGgGgGgGgGhHhHhHhHhHhHh is the same in any language. wakyia sub vs. wakyia dub tho... he sounds like a rich brat in le dub, he sounds like a rich 5 yr old mickey mouse loser in the sub lol

heh.
Fusion Hades and Meteo are still at it!!!!

Oh wait, it was proto nemesis
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Fusion Hades and Meteo are still at it!!!!

proto nemesis is kinda trash.........meteo is definetly the best spin stealer in all of beyblade
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:52 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Fusion Hades and Meteo are still at it!!!!

proto nemesis is kinda trash.........meteo is definetly the best spin stealer in all of beyblade

Proto Nemesis is pretty trash without it’s stadium
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:52 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: proto nemesis is kinda trash.........meteo is definetly the best spin stealer in all of beyblade

ik just like my pfp and my signature
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:52 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: proto nemesis is kinda trash.........meteo is definetly the best spin stealer in all of beyblade

agreed
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:33 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Proto Nemesis is pretty trash without it’s stadium

its not that bad lol
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:33 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Proto Nemesis is pretty trash without it’s stadium

geez man that is alot of talking over a pfp lol

whats the best defense type beyblade in metal saga?

how is that poss- oh wait
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

whats the best defense type beyblade in metal saga?

Probably some zero-g bey, although I would say Death Quetzalcoatl

(Nov. 25, 2020  6:05 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

how is that poss- oh wait

I woke up and It’s still going, Meteo is slowing down though
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: whats the best defense type beyblade in metal saga?

(Nov. 25, 2020  6:05 PM)beykid44 Wrote: how is that poss- oh wait

today?! or yesteryday
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably some zero-g bey, although I would say Death Quetzalcoatl

today?! or yesteryday

Today!!
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: whats the best defense type beyblade in metal saga?

(Nov. 25, 2020  6:05 PM)beykid44 Wrote: how is that poss- oh wait

i love meteo

Meteo vrs death (titi's bey)
Is Air Knight K5 supposed to be a frickin' master at survivor finishes?
How does the winder that comes with Venom/Erase Diabolos compare to the Phoenix Winder? And can the Phoenix Winder be used for left spin in the Diabolos launcher?
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:12 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: How does the winder that comes with Venom/Erase Diabolos compare to the Phoenix Winder? And can the Phoenix Winder be used for left spin in the Diabolos launcher?

I don’t have the Phoenix launcher on me, but the venom/erase is better for me. The Phoenix winder isn’t left.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:12 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: How does the winder that comes with Venom/Erase Diabolos compare to the Phoenix Winder? And can the Phoenix Winder be used for left spin in the Diabolos launcher?

I don’t have the Phoenix launcher on me, but the venom/erase is better for me. The Phoenix winder isn’t left.

I mean could you flip the winder so the teeth face the opposite direction, and put it in the left spin slot in the Diabolos launcher?