Beyblade Random Thoughts

I agree with pip lup person if you light launch it then they can’t burst it the only two problems are when fighting a attack type tank or a left spin best they can either smack wizard out of the stadium or if left spin they just have to tap it
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:52 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I agree with pip lup person if you light launch it then they can’t burst it the only two problems are when fighting a attack type tank or a left spin best they can either smack wizard out of the stadium or if left spin they just have to tap it

I'm gonna call 6Jupiter5 piplup person from now on lol.
My favorite title, Piplup person. I’m truly loving it.
Is it just me or are the chips of judgment joker and sparking satan/satomb practically identical
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:02 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Is it just me or are the chips of judgment joker and sparking satan/satomb practically identical

That is true
Logic123ABC and Regalia pheonix if this post gets 10 likes I’ll ask a staff member to change my username to Piplup person for a day
Everyone like the post so piplup persons name can become temporary official
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Logic123ABC and Regalia pheonix if this post gets 10 likes I’ll ask a staff member to change my username to Piplup person for a day

So did you give up on trying to take over hell?
bet you couldn't get past harry
(Nov. 18, 2020  7:50 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Logic123ABC and Regalia pheonix if this post gets 10 likes I’ll ask a staff member to change my username to Piplup person for a day

So did you give up on trying to take over hell?
bet you couldn't get past harry

He did, that’s why he’s not red anymore. Unfortunately, for Harry, Amane blessed my piplup so now he is the new devil. This is a new piplup who wants to become god.

like this piplup person's post plz
Boom I’m your tenth like. Bring on the Piplup person.
Just asked citrus ninja to change it.

Turns out that if I change it I can’t change my username back, so I’m going to just say that from now on you can call me piplup man
(Nov. 18, 2020  10:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just asked citrus ninja to change it.

Turns out that if I change it I can’t change my username back, so I’m going to just say that from now on you can call me piplup man
How about if we get you to 100 likes you permanently change it?
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  10:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just asked citrus ninja to change it.

How about if we get you to 100 likes you permanently change it?

I don’t know man, everyone knows me as 6Jupiter5, and then I will have to explain to everyone, but I’m going to do something on my signature block real quick

How do you like it now
Has there ever been a legal no-contact survivor finish between two stamina types?

(Nov. 18, 2020  11:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: How about if we get you to 100 likes you permanently change it?

I don’t know man, everyone knows me as 6Jupiter5, and then I will have to explain to everyone, but I’m going to do something on my signature block real quick

How do you like it now

has a nice ring to it. piplup person
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Has there ever been a legal no-contact survivor finish between two stamina types?

It’s nigh impossible with a proper launch
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:53 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Has there ever been a legal no-contact survivor finish between two stamina types? 
Actually possible however subject to combinations and your interpretation of "stamina types".
I have achieved this using nearly identical combos save for the drivers, however the only success I have had with this is a extremely mobile "stamina" combination. I for one consider Destroy' as a mobile stamina driver based on the combinations. And have used it against a Mobius combination with the Destroy' combination winning without a contact. Do note that the Destroy' was worn, and not as mobile as you would expect, but this is doable

Also do consider that the chances of this happening was rather low

And when I say based on your interpretation of stamina types, it's just to show that it's almost impossible to do with a stationary stamina combo match up
It would actually be easy if you used a stadium that has the little wholes that beys jump into
what if a sparking pheonix had not one, but TWO armors
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what if a sparking pheonix had not one, but TWO armors

That would not fit on the launcher, but cool concept
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:03 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what if a sparking pheonix had not one, but TWO armors

That would not fit on the launcher, but cool concept

If one armor was shaped like core and other like normal....

Also ‘twas a joke
i mean, pheonix's armor is curved upwards, and with 2, i don't think it'll work

(Nov. 20, 2020  4:04 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:03 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: That would not fit on the launcher, but cool concept

If one armor was shaped like core and other like normal....

Also ‘twas a joke
ah.
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what if a sparking pheonix had not one, but TWO armors

that sounds silly. But I think it might work. Something like Perfect Phoenix with the bullet projectile
Any other popular beyblade forums? just curious.