Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hello everybody, so i was thinking about a combo for my Thunder fusion wheel. It's very round. That's why i thought to apply the ones for Burn and Bakushin, just because they have a pretty similar shape: Metal Face Bolt/Bull clear wheel/Thunder fusion wheel/90 spin track/metal flat. What do you think about that?
By the way, i'm talking about mfb Limited Format. No 4Ds, no 0Gs, nothing like that is allowed in it.
Thank you, have a nice day!
Hi everybody! I always wanted my favorite burst combo (aesthetically speaking) to work decently. I'm talking about LC Air Knight/Outer/Low. It's a complete trash combination, but when Glide Ragnaruk was released with the Wheel disc i started thinking about how it could help my combo after taking Outer away from it. It's much heavier, weight is mainly distributed outwards but i'd like to hear what you think in that regard. Will it be better? Still useless? Or even worse?
Thanks for paying attention to my post, hope i see you soon!
(Aug. 25, 2020  6:41 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi everybody! I always wanted my favorite burst combo (aesthetically speaking) to work decently. I'm talking about LC Air Knight/Outer/Low. It's a complete trash combination, but when Glide Ragnaruk was released with the Wheel disc i started thinking about how it could help my combo after taking Outer away from it. It's much heavier, weight is mainly distributed outwards but i'd like to hear what you think in that regard. Will it be better? Still useless? Or even worse?
Thanks for paying attention to my post, hope i see you soon!

Most likely even worse as the heavier outer balanced edges will probably cause the combo to be bursted a lot.
(Aug. 25, 2020  10:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is MFB dead now?

I wouldn't say dead, there are still youtube channels devoted to this and tournaments. It's just a lot less because of COVID.
Hello, i just need some tips about how to print a decals' sheet from here. I mean, the size of the stickers is set on regular size or i have to modify it? Thanks.
This was on my mind for a while, if you put the Hasbro Chip for Left or Right spin Aether/Astro/Artemis onto TT blades for Apollos, Artemis, or both (because they are compatable), is it consitered Left/Right Astro/Artemis or Fusion Aether, or Left/Right Apollos/Artemis/Eclipse?
(Aug. 27, 2020  9:23 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: This was on my mind for a while, if you put the Hasbro Chip for Left or Right spin Aether/Astro/Artemis onto TT blades for Apollos, Artemis, or both (because they are compatable), is it consitered Left/Right Astro/Artemis or Fusion Aether, or Left/Right Apollos/Artemis/Eclipse?
Well there is no official name for that since that would be an illegal non existent combination.
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I created a hasbro strike god valtryek.

Awesome, man! I also transformed Strike Valtryek from Battle Tower set into a real Strike Valtryek. I put a Metal God Chip i got from a Legend Spryzen to make it heavier and disabled the stupid gimmick. It weighs 11.90 grams, like TT Strike God Valkyrie! It was 9.60 before the mod.
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:59 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I created a hasbro strike god valtryek.

Awesome, man! I also transformed Strike Valtryek from Battle Tower set into a real Strike Valtryek. I put a Metal God Chip i got from a Legend Spryzen to make it heavier and disabled the stupid gimmick. It weighs 11.90 grams, like TT Strike God Valkyrie! It was 9.60 before the mod.

Oh I just removed the spring from god Valkyrie and then moved the blades forward but that’s cool
(Aug. 27, 2020  11:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:59 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Awesome, man! I also transformed Strike Valtryek from Battle Tower set into a real Strike Valtryek. I put a Metal God Chip i got from a Legend Spryzen to make it heavier and disabled the stupid gimmick. It weighs 11.90 grams, like TT Strike God Valkyrie! It was 9.60 before the mod.

Oh I just removed the spring from god Valkyrie and then moved the blades forward but that’s cool

Well, that's still better than a stock gV3! But that's not the craziest v3 mod i've ever done, i managed to make enough room to place the hexagonal head of a metal face bolt where the god chip was. Last year, i believe. 13.15 grams, absolutely insane.
(Aug. 28, 2020  1:13 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  11:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Oh I just removed the spring from god Valkyrie and then moved the blades forward but that’s cool

Well, that's still better than a stock gV3! But that's not the craziest v3 mod i've ever done, i managed to make enough room to place the hexagonal head of a metal face bolt where the god chip was. Last year, i believe. 13.15 grams, absolutely insane.

That’s really cool I might try that Smile
Hey does anyone know if there is a Public beyblade specific club in the state of Virginia (out side of schools) I am debating either or not to start my own or join a preexisting for me if there are any, so please if you know any can you please give me a name and address if there is any
(Aug. 28, 2020  10:44 PM)Savageblade26 Wrote: Hey does anyone know if there is a Public beyblade specific club in the state of Virginia (out side of schools) I am debating either or not to start my own or join a preexisting for me if there are any, so please if you know any can you please give me a name and address if there is any

Hello there. Bad News Bearings Lol
(Aug. 28, 2020  10:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  10:44 PM)Savageblade26 Wrote: Hey does anyone know if there is a Public beyblade specific club in the state of Virginia (out side of schools) I am debating either or not to start my own or join a preexisting for me if there are any, so please if you know any can you please give me a name and address if there is any

Hello there. Bad News Bearings Lol

Ther’s a lot of such clubs you can find them in the teams sub forum when you go to the main page (thanks for telling me about that one Deceasedcrab)
This is going into Beyblade Random Thoughts. Beyblade General really the wrong place for a fresh Q&A thread asking about teams.
So I found this listing at a Walmart, and I’m hearing rumors that this was a Takara Tomy Beyblade, maybe Variant Lucifer. What do you guys think? Here is the listing I found at the Walmart. They are completely sold out:
[Image: 4d6di0.jpg]
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I found this listing at a Walmart, and I’m hearing rumors that this was a Takara Tomy Beyblade, maybe Variant Lucifer. What do you guys think? Here is the listing I found at the Walmart. They are completely sold out:

That is a price tag for the Premium Collection set from Hasbro. It has the same price, plus I had a Wal-Mart employee scan it's code and the Premium Collection came up on their scanner.
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:05 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I found this listing at a Walmart, and I’m hearing rumors that this was a Takara Tomy Beyblade, maybe Variant Lucifer. What do you guys think? Here is the listing I found at the Walmart. They are completely sold out:

That is a price tag for the Premium Collection set from Hasbro. It has the same price, plus I had a Wal-Mart employee scan it's code and the Premium Collection came up on their scanner.

Ah, I thought it might’ve been that at first, although the Japanese title confused me a bit. Still an interesting find to say the least.
What makes some disks give higher burst resistance than others, like blitz or painted disks?
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What makes some disks give higher burst resistance than others, like blitz or painted disks?
It’s the weight and weight distribution. Heavier disks cause the layer and disk to resist each other a lot harder during recoil therefore forcing clicks while lighter disks do not skip teeth as easily since they don’t have the power to resist as hard. Weight distribution also magnifies this effect as higher outer weight distribution means a lot of the weight is closer to the tabs of the disk.
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What makes some disks give higher burst resistance than others, like blitz or painted disks?

Blitz's tabs are thicker than most disks, which is why it sticks to Judgement and Lords burst resistors
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Blitz's tabs are thicker than most disks, which is why it sticks to Judgement and Lords burst resistors
Yup this too.