Beyblade Random Thoughts

I would personally like a brand new season after a bit of time off Burst. Don't get me wrong, the Burst system is a fine one, but TT has always been good at innovating with new part compositions and completely new systems. Back in MFB, the idea of beys breaking apart being an actual function of beys was far fetched, so I wonder what they could come up with for next generation.
(Jul. 15, 2020  7:55 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I would personally like a brand new season after a bit of time off Burst. Don't get me wrong, the Burst system is a fine one, but TT has always been good at innovating with new part compositions and completely new systems. Back in MFB, the idea of beys breaking apart being an actual function of beys was far fetched, so I wonder what they could come up with for next generation.
Honestly I wound find it hard to comprehend a new system without the burst ability. It’s just such a large addition as opposed to new materials/part assembly/size/part layout. It’s effectively a new way to play the game. Personally, it would be hard for me to move on but it would happen eventually.
I wonder what they will do after burst. I think it will be better for the series to end here, os they have plenty of time to plan out a new gen. If it were to end in early 2021 I would think it could return around 2024.

I genuinely cant think of anything else. They made plastic and metal beys, no need for any other materials. They also took the idea of a bey breaking and made it a system, but they cant really do anything else. Controlling the bey would require technology, so the beys would prob be to beefy.

If anything I would take the idea of replicating each attack and move of the avatar and make it like the bey, sorta like God Abilities but instead of taking a beys attack and putting it onto a bey, a bey is actually based around the avatars attacks. I know they already make beys jump and stuff but you know Achilles slams his sword down? It would be pretty hard to do, but it would be cool to see a bey based on the idea of a slashing sword. Like stadiums that are shaped in a way so it could theoretically ride up and jump off the wall like a ramp and slash down. They would be multiple pieces, but small sorta like mfb. Beys in this system would probably be mostly metal with plastic elements for some parts. I imagine if a plastic bey did that it would get damaged very easily.

Anyways these are just my thoughts.

More beys for the theoretical system
Kerbeus/Kerbecs: It would very solid defense and a weirdly shaped tip, but it causes it to go fast it a triangle around the center, so its like 3 beys are at each point of the triangle of the 3 heads of the dog guarding the center

Pegasus/Unicorn: It would go fast and do barrage attack to represent a pegasus running and attacking with its horn. It would also use the walls (Sorta Zero G like but still grounded) to sorta "fly" up and dive bomb to attack opponents

Valkyrie/Any Warrior on a horse: Pretty simple. They would have sharp contact points for swords and constantly rush at the opponent.

Dragon: It would also ride up the Zero G like walls and go into the air for a flying like gimmick. It would also either launch projectiles like bullet to replicate flame, or rush at a bey in one direction to replicate fire hitting the other bey (instead of just a random barrage)

Stamina Spin Stealer: Doesn't move around to much and usually stays in the center, but it moves around enough to hit the other bey for an interaction, which after it would be forced into the center by the other one, where it will spin steal and counterattack. It can also use its small amount of mobility to get out of tricky situation (like nothing break).
The true question is how they control there beys. Magnets or the body of the blader is synchronized with there bey
(Jul. 15, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: The true question is how they control there beys. Magnets or the body of the blader is synchronized with there bey
At first they command their beys (beys have spirits inside) and when their bond is strong enough it sometimes turns into a kind of telepathy where the bey will do what the blader wants it to do (of course limited to that beys abilities though)
(Jul. 15, 2020  11:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: The true question is how they control there beys. Magnets or the body of the blader is synchronized with there bey
At first they command their beys (byes have spirits inside) and when their bond is strong enough it sometimes turns into a kind of telepathy where the bey will do what the blader wants it to do (of course limited to that beys abilities though)

I wish that works in real life it will be cool to do that
Also you spelled beys wrong you said byes
Why did hasbro destroy sting (forge disc)
(Jul. 16, 2020  1:31 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Why did hasbro destroy sting (forge disc)

no fun allowed
(Jul. 16, 2020  1:31 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Why did hasbro destroy sting (forge disc)

TT had fun anime accurate gimmicks. Hasbro said "No its not fun enough" and drastically changed a lot of beys. Hasbro's gimmicks still are fun, but why.

edit: well slingshock wasnt fun
(Jul. 16, 2020  1:31 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Why did hasbro destroy sting (forge disc)

Because they wasted money trying to be different when it would actually be cheaper to just make the already existing Discs instead of redesigning them to be compatible with frames but made them hollow as a result which would be an easy fix for all but Blitz.
What is your longest hand spin. (Any combo but list it)
Mine is 3 minutes with Mirage Fafnir with Drain Fafnir nothing
I still think what we're getting is cool, and maybe Im the only one, but does sparking...feel a little boring or empty to anyone else? I don't know, something about it just purely feels like "welp, we gotta continue the series to make more money" and that's literally it. I honestly really hope burst ends with season 5, so they have time to brew up some new creativity and fresh ideas. Even if its just a small 1 year hiatus and then we'll get burst season 6, they really need to stop imo. I think I sorta touched on this point yesterday, but I feel that they're forgetting if you make more money releasing more stuff is good, but if you feel like you have to stretch and reach to create stuff, dont.

On that point, they prob will have to stretch and reach to make stuff for next gen. And if they cant think of something, I would suggest going back to mfb or plastic.Not the old character beys and world and stuff like that, just the plastic generation. They could go back to that generation and create an entirely new series out of it. I guess you could argue its kinda lazy, but I know most people wouldn't be mad. It would bring back older fans that dropped blading, and bring in newer audiences at the same time.

But these are just more of my thoughts. If you read it all, thx I guess.
Hi guys, do you think Wheel disc is the new top tier for stamina combos (so, is it better than the 00Wall combo)?
Single and Dual Layers are so beautiful! I wish I had more of them.

Love how the translucent center let's you peer down to see what driver you're using on them.

I should try to start collecting those early burst beys.
(Jul. 16, 2020  4:59 PM)NAP Wrote: Single and Dual Layers are so beautiful! I wish I had more of them.

Love how the translucent center let's you peer down to see what driver you're using on them.

I should try to start collecting those early burst beys.

Singla layers were great. They were simple, yet had so many combinations and possibilities. I hope the start of the next gen can bring that same feeling, whenever it starts anyway.
The dual layers were a great way to start the series because they weren't too overpowering so that there was more room for improvement
Eh I kinda liked god layers. They had gimmicks even hasbro didn't try and nullify, and they weren't too OP
(Jul. 16, 2020  2:05 PM)snoc Wrote: And if they cant think of something, I would suggest going back to mfb or plastic.Not the old character beys and world and stuff like that, just the plastic generation. They could go back to that generation and create an entirely new series out of it. I guess you could argue its kinda lazy, but I know most people wouldn't be mad. It would bring back older fans that dropped blading, and bring in newer audiences at the same time.

I would like that. By the time I got into Beyblades the plastic series was over, and the price of Plastic Beyblades was really high. As a result I only have two plastics, a second time around would be awesome for people that missed their chance the first time. Although, I wouldn't mind if it was MFB instead.
(Jul. 16, 2020  5:28 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  2:05 PM)snoc Wrote: And if they cant think of something, I would suggest going back to mfb or plastic.Not the old character beys and world and stuff like that, just the plastic generation. They could go back to that generation and create an entirely new series out of it. I guess you could argue its kinda lazy, but I know most people wouldn't be mad. It would bring back older fans that dropped blading, and bring in newer audiences at the same time.

I would like that. By the time I got into Beyblades the plastic series was over, and the price of Plastic Beyblades was really high. As a result I only have two plastics, a second time around would be awesome for people that missed their chance the first time. Although, I wouldn't mind if it was MFB instead.
And also when looking around the mfb community (take this with a grain of salt) someone "contacted the mfb creator" (forgot his name lol)  And hes trying to "get in contact with TT (and other people responsible for JP beyblade". Obviously take this with a grain of salt and the chance this is real is very low.

However MFB Soul Burst was made like last year, meaning the mfb creator is still actively thinking about the series and making new things. As for Bakuten, I would love that. Well if they even thought of bringing back Bakuten I would think they would animate shoot rising, but after that I would love if they brought back plastic beys in a new series. TT most likely knows that stuff is expensive to get now as well, so they could just resell them along with a new series' beys.
The God series had amazing evolutions and gimmicks to every bey
Just out of interest, what’s y’all’s favorite burst Beyblade recolor? It can be a layer or a layer part. Mine is the red Arc Bahamut from the RLC Vol. 10. That thing is amazing looking.
(Jul. 16, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just out of interest, what’s y’all’s favorite burst Beyblade recolor? It can be a layer or a layer part. Mine is the red Arc Bahamut from the RLC Vol. 10. That thing is amazing looking.

The wizard in the random booster with L-drago
Got these, along with vol 1 and volumes 1-2 of shoot rising
(Jul. 16, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just out of interest, what’s y’all’s favorite burst Beyblade recolor? It can be a layer or a layer part. Mine is the red Arc Bahamut from the RLC Vol. 10. That thing is amazing looking.

Judgement Pegasus or Glide Hyperion are my favorites
(Jul. 16, 2020  11:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Got these, along with vol 1 and volumes 1-2 of shoot rising
Isn't vol 15 just release yesterday if i not mistaken but this is a true GT fan