Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 22, 2020  9:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This is probably on here somewhere, but... If you put the Big Bang armor on Regalia Genesis it becomes Big Bang Genesis. So, what is the basic layer for Big Bang Genesis (purple) called?

Dang, that's a good question.
Disclaimer (Click to View)
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This is probably on here somewhere, but... If you put the Big Bang armor on Regalia Genesis it becomes Big Bang Genesis. So, what is the basic layer for Big Bang Genesis (purple) called?

Dang, that's a good question.

Some refer to it as Big Bang Regalia
My L2 just out spun my Dread Bahamut and then the second time I launched it bursted on impact
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:45 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: My L2 just out spun my Dread Bahamut and then the second time I launched it bursted on impact

My Mirage Fafnir bursted to my heat salamander
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dang, that's a good question.

Some refer to it as Big Bang Regalia

Is there no official name for it then?
(Jun. 23, 2020  7:26 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Some refer to it as Big Bang Regalia

Is there no official name for it then?
Big Bang Genesis without the armor is still Big Bang Genesis.
(Jun. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  7:26 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is there no official name for it then?
Big Bang Genesis without the armor is still Big Bang Genesis.

So Big Bang Genesis without armor is Big Bang Genesis, and Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is also Big Bang Genesis?
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:48 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Big Bang Genesis without the armor is still Big Bang Genesis.

So Big Bang Genesis without armor is Big Bang Genesis, and Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is also Big Bang Genesis?

BIg Bang Genesis is Big Bang Genesis. Big Bang Genesis with the armor is just Big Bang genesis with Big Bang Armor. Regalia Genesis is Regalia genesis. Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is Regalia Genesis with Big Bang Armor.
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:48 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: So Big Bang Genesis without armor is Big Bang Genesis, and Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is also Big Bang Genesis?

BIg Bang Genesis is Big Bang Genesis. Big Bang Genesis with the armor is just Big Bang genesis with Big Bang Armor. Regalia Genesis is Regalia genesis. Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is Regalia Genesis with Big Bang Armor.
Regalia Genesis with big bang armor is Perfect Genesis. Big Bang Genesis with big bang armor is Big Bang genesis. Big Bang Genesis without Big Bang armor is Big Bang Genesis.
(Jun. 23, 2020  9:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:54 PM)snoc Wrote: BIg Bang Genesis is Big Bang Genesis. Big Bang Genesis with the armor is just Big Bang genesis with Big Bang Armor. Regalia Genesis is Regalia genesis. Regalia Genesis with Big Bang armor is Regalia Genesis with Big Bang Armor.
Regalia Genesis with big bang armor is Perfect Genesis. Big Bang Genesis with big bang armor is Big Bang genesis. Big Bang Genesis without Big Bang armor is Big Bang Genesis.

true, forgot about perfect.
People don't really refer to it as Perfect per say since it doesn't really advance or make anything better like Perfect Phoenix.
(Jun. 23, 2020  11:50 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: People don't really refer to it as Perfect per say since it doesn't really advance or make anything better like Perfect Phoenix.

ah ok, I've heard it called that a few times though.
They should bring back charaters like delta cause some people want Diabolos to return
Just because people want to bring them back, doesn't mean they will. GT's capacity was 12 bladers and 15 beys. Sparking has already got 12 confirmed bladers and assuming the protags and Lane get evolutions that'll be 15 beys. Hopefully there is more, but I'm kinda doubtful.
(Jun. 24, 2020  6:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just because people want to bring them back, doesn't mean they will. GT's capacity was 12 bladers and 15 beys. Sparking has already got 12 confirmed bladers and assuming the protags and Lane get evolutions that'll be 15 beys. Hopefully there is more, but I'm kinda doubtful.

I think the highest we got was like 19, and if this is the end I'm sure they'll go all out with a ton. Then again I don't think it is, and having 15 like Gt seems likely for this season.
Conspiracy Theory: Sparking was written slower at the start because of current events. Don't really believe this is true but it poked it's way into my head and was wondering about other takes on it.
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:55 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Conspiracy Theory: Sparking was written slower at the start because of current events. Don't really believe this is true but it poked it's way into my head and was wondering about other takes on it.

If you're referring to the anime (everything up to when hyuga rematched silas at least), they stretched that to the sun and back cause idk. If it's just the story in general, Its going along at the normal pace in the manga, so just the anime I guess. Also, could you elaborate? Not sure if you mean the story went slower or its going at the normal place and just was written slower before production started.
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:55 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: Conspiracy Theory: Sparking was written slower at the start because of current events. Don't really believe this is true but it poked it's way into my head and was wondering about other takes on it.
It's actually to make our main character develop which cho z and gt fails to delivers
(Jun. 26, 2020  2:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
It's actually to make our main character develop which cho z and gt fails to delivers
(added the other seasons cause why not)
Burst had a mix between other story elements and development

For God it was the main highlight of the story, and they did it extremely well
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cho-Z just sucked at it. (manga sucked considerably less tho)

For GT it was there, but on the back seat. Wasn't really the highlight of the story. 

Sparking currently is doing well at it, we just have to wait and see ho it ends though.
Kinda surprising there's no figurines of bit beast and avatars. They look really cool and alot of people would probably buy them.
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:07 PM)snoc Wrote: Kinda surprising there's no figurines of bit beast and avatars. They look really cool and alot of people would probably buy them.
I know I probably would. Especially the burst avatars which look really awesome.
Is regalia genesis good for meta play
No, because its infinite lock has two spots to burst it which causes many bursts unlike apocalypse. Not just that, it has an oval shape that's not good for defense and the infinite lock sponges hits so it doesn't have good attack power either. Same reason why apocalypse isn't used in attack combos, minus the bursting. The Big Bang armor doesn't really solve the problem either.

That's what I've seen at least.
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, because its infinite lock has two spots to burst it which causes many bursts unlike apocalypse. Not just that, it has an oval shape that's not good for defense and the infinite lock sponges hits so it doesn't have good attack power either. Same reason why apocalypse isn't used in attack combos, minus the bursting. The Big Bang armor doesn't really solve the problem either.

Actually have you test regalia genesis 0bump bearing or regalia genesis sting ultimate reboot dash
(Jun. 29, 2020  2:55 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:55 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, because its infinite lock has two spots to burst it which causes many bursts unlike apocalypse. Not just that, it has an oval shape that's not good for defense and the infinite lock sponges hits so it doesn't have good attack power either. Same reason why apocalypse isn't used in attack combos, minus the bursting. The Big Bang armor doesn't really solve the problem either.

Actually have you test regalia genesis 0bump bearing or regalia genesis sting ultimate reboot dash

Have you seen any of those combos dominating the meta because I'm pretty sure they aren't.