Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 18, 2020  5:42 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Equity Achilles 3B Level  Prototype'
Valliant Spriggan 2B Tower'

Ew explain why spriggan would have tower' and what is prototype ' lol
Nobody knows if it'll actually be 4A man.
Well I say so due to the fact dante is the last attack type legendary blader
Idk I don't wanna invent new drivers but Prototype would just be a mode change driver or something.
I'm praying to god that the new Spriggan at least puts Lord to shame.
(May. 18, 2020  9:29 PM)snoc Wrote: Elite Spriggan, and Sync Achilles

I like the "Elite"for Spriggan. Nice one 👍
(May. 18, 2020  7:18 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Well I say so due to the fact dante is the last attack type legendary blader

Legendary bladers have had reused parts before, like Union Achilles with Retsu and Xtend+, and Lord Spriggan with Blitz, Mirage Fafnir with Nothing and Rage Longinus with Destroy'.
I think the new Dragon is gonna have versatility in mind. It could have 3 rings or have a layer that changes throughout the many battles. Call me dumb if you want but dragons main feature has been versatility.
(May. 17, 2020  6:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: they already used surge for xcalius although they reused dread

true...then I would go with supreme like spirit of order suggested
Surge is still possible, there was Dread Hades and Dread Bahamut.
Dread Hades was from Hasbro, and Dread Bahamut was from TT.

Yeah, then Surge is still possible because they only used it for Xcalius X3 from Hasbro.
I wish, but Lord is insanely good, it would be tough to beat in one round, let alone win an entire battle.
Crimson Spriggan and Apex Achilles are my suggestions
Would Surge make much sense as a name though? The main base of Dragon have had a theme of mastery or status. Ace is a person who excels at a particular sport or other activity. Imperial means relating to an empire or royalty. Supreme means of authority or an office, or someone holding it superior to all others.
General Dragon?
It WILL LOOK EPIC!
Yeah, lets hope it will.
Is it just me, or does it feel that TT HAVE to give the new Spriggan Unite'?
(May. 19, 2020  11:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is it just me, or does it feel that TT HAVE to give the new Spriggan Unite'?

it could work on the spriggan, but prob only if its more slim like Lord
I think Sprrigan would be well suited with a new core disk, Turn and Anchor' for an ultra counter break.
(May. 20, 2020  12:29 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I think Sprrigan would be well suited with a new core disk, Turn and Anchor' for an ultra counter break.
Anchor is an attack type driver so very unlikely
(May. 19, 2020  11:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is it just me, or does it feel that TT HAVE to give the new Spriggan Unite'?

They could, but assuming Spriggan will have double chassis, it'd be too heavy for Unite'. I'd rather give Spriggan a better version/upgraded Zeta'.
So I was just pondering and I figured this out: z achilles driver gimmick is when you raise the tips height it gets more aggressive .For hasbros slingshock drivers you raise the tip so it can get more aggressive and get up the rail.So are the slingshock drivers based on z achilles driver? Same thing for hs. Ace dragons driver is round and all of the hs drivers are round.So is hasbro basing all of there systems drivers on the main characters drivers or is it a just a coincidence?