Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 17, 2020  6:03 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: they already used surge for xcalius although they reused dread

true...then I would go with supreme like spirit of order suggested
That was for the dub, the Japanese could still use that name if they want.
I think supreme would be a good name for the new dragon caused it was first an ace, now it is supreme at beyblade.
Didn't they call it Phantom Dragon in the title in the next episode?
(May. 17, 2020  6:47 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Didn't they call it Phantom Dragon in the title in the next episode?

That has LITERALLY NOTHING to do with Drum's Dragon. It has to do with Fafnir, but since it says Dragon, I could see the confusion.
Whoops. Well, thank you for clarifying!
(May. 17, 2020  6:50 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Whoops. Well, thank you for clarifying!

No prob. Also, I hole the New Dragon has a new attack driver for us (not a dash variant re-release)
I would not think so seeing as the new sparking Beyblade evolutions are kind of a combination between something new and something old (except for curse satan). An example of this would be like how brave valkyrie had evolution or like how glide ragnarok had revolve.
Because Aiga and Shu are my favorite characters in Beyblade burst, I'm gonna write down my ideas here. Feel free to share your ideas and opinions as well.  I think the new Sparking Achilles will be named like Warrior Achilles or maybe Xiphos Achilles? (like from Kevo in YT) with a Dimension' driver (given the fact that the TT is currently bringing back some old drivers). As much as I want to come up with a new name for Spriggan, I really have no idea.  As for the driver,maybe zeta' again for Spriggan? As far as how would the chassis look like for both, I have no idea as well since Achilles and Spriggan are both balance type beys but I definitely think they will have double chassis. Lastly, my prediction for their releases are that Spriggan will be in August and then Achilles in September. What are your thoughts on this guys?
I would say the new Dragon's combo would be Supreme Dragon Charge' 2A.
(May. 18, 2020  5:48 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I would say the new Dragon's combo would be Supreme Dragon Charge' 2A.

Charge’ imo wouldn’t really be anything special but there’s a big possibility it will happen. Also for 4A assuming it’s just gonna have a spring gimmick or a single chassis giving us another electric driver
(May. 18, 2020  6:09 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  5:48 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I would say the new Dragon's combo would be Supreme Dragon Charge' 2A.

Charge’ imo wouldn’t really be anything special but there’s a big possibility it will happen. Also for 4A assuming it’s just gonna have a spring gimmick or a single chassis giving us another electric driver

Do you think the new Dragon will have a double chassis or single chassis.
(May. 17, 2020  6:04 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:24 AM)snoc Wrote: Ray Striker is my favorite bey, feel kinda jealous. jokes aside I've never seen any form of mfb in the wild for a very long time. Might have to go check out some areas to see if they have any.

Thrift stores are a good place to check. I have found many MFB Beyblades there over the years. My favorite find was a Hyperblade Jade Jupiter (used) with the original parts.

I've found a lot of decent MFB stuff at flea markets and yard sales over the years. Alot of people I've bought from dont even know what they actually are lol.
Most likely double chassis because every attack type so far has had a double chassis.
My Theory the bey will come with three chassis 2A 1D and 1S to simulate the base changing gimmick of the original dragon and 2A because it is kind of similar to Imperial and i guess charge' since it really wouldn't be that op.
(May. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: how good is turbo achilles a4?

Decent, by hasbro's standards. But against TT beys... well, don't expect for it to last terribly long aginst those
(May. 18, 2020  2:06 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: My Theory the bey will come with three chassis 2A 1D and 1S to simulate the base changing gimmick of the original dragon and 2A because it is kind of similar to Imperial and i guess charge' since it really wouldn't be that op.

Do you think Dragon will have Imperial's bound gimmick.
(May. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: how good is turbo achilles a4?

meh, it can occasionally have powerful attacks but the burst locks are bad imo.
I think Surge Dragon is possible. Surge was only used for hasbro’s version of Siege Xcalibur.
(May. 18, 2020  4:24 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Do you think Dragon will have Imperial's bound gimmick.
Honestly maybe or maybe not, Dragon doesn’t have a staple gimmick yet but at the same time it’s had only two beys released in its line so perhaps they are willing to make bound wing or any one of its other gimmicks a staple.
I think that Spriggan would have something like Unite' and have a name like Reign with something like a single chassis. Like, Reign Spriggan Wheel Unite' 2B.
Equity Achilles 3B Level Prototype'
Valliant Spriggan 2B Tower'
The new sparking dragon chassis is 4A and I think the Dragon bey might be called Spirit Dragon.
no for spriggan legacy spriggan 00 and zeta dash i have thought of it