Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 09, 2020  5:53 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Does anyone know any quick ways to awaken evolution and variable drivers and if so can you tell me.

Well, there's the "legal" method, and there's the "illegal" method. For the best results, you'll wanna go with the legal method. It just takes longer.
I suggest using a heavy combo with these drivers and launch them over and over. Eventually they'll wear out.
However if you want it awakened right this minute, try sand paper (It's the illegal method though)
Thanks i will try that. Smile
Is Sparking launcher worth it,if I have working LR String launcher from Master Diabolos?
(May. 10, 2020  4:06 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is Sparking launcher worth it,if I have working LR String launcher from Master Diabolos?

Supposedly the sparking launchers are less likely to break, but I cannot verify that for sure. But yes, they probably are worth it even if you do have the MDb LR launcher.
(May. 07, 2020  8:27 PM)raykon08 Wrote: Why is Flame Sagittario so expensive on Beyandbrick.com?

$15 isn't really that bad to be honest, and Flame is pretty useful on 230 height combos. Don't know if that's an actual price increase or not though.
(May. 10, 2020  8:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  8:27 PM)raykon08 Wrote: Why is Flame Sagittario so expensive on Beyandbrick.com?

$15 isn't really that bad to be honest, and Flame is pretty useful on 230 height combos. Don't know if that's an actual price increase or not though.

The link shows the listing to be $169.99.
(May. 10, 2020  8:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  8:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: $15 isn't really that bad to be honest, and Flame is pretty useful on 230 height combos. Don't know if that's an actual price increase or not though.

The link shows the listing to be $169.99.

Okay, that can't be right.
Rock Leone on beysandbricks is about $130. So far it's only Flame Sagittario and Rock Leone that's unusually expensive.
Hey have you herd of Beyblade burst rise?

I have sword valtreyak
(May. 11, 2020  3:33 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: Hey have you herd of Beyblade burst rise?

I have sword valtreyak

We all have heard of it...
Yeah we know, and also not tryna tell you how to spend your money, but that’s a literal downgrade from turbo valtryek. Let alone the Takara tomy.
(May. 08, 2020  3:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Diabolo Nemesis remake would be cool.
Diabolo Nemesis Sting/00B Xt+ would be my pick for it.
I would place trick instead of Xt+ seeing as diablo nemesis had that mid battle mode change ability.
(May. 11, 2020  5:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  3:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Diabolo Nemesis remake would be cool.
Diabolo Nemesis Sting/00B Xt+ would be my pick for it.
I would place trick instead of Xt+ seeing as diablo nemesis had that mid battle mode change ability.

I didn't know it was mid-battle mode change. In that case, Trick would be better. I'll edit my OG post.
Has anyone ever forged or machine bey pieces, launchers, launcher accessories? I work in a tool shop and have often wondered if it could possibly be done
(May. 11, 2020  4:01 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah we know, and also not tryna tell you how to spend your money, but that’s a literal downgrade from turbo valtryek. Let alone the Takara tomy.

how is it a downgrade from wonder Valtryek?

wonder Valtryek sucks
(May. 12, 2020  3:47 PM)darthrusteze Wrote:
(May. 11, 2020  4:01 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah we know, and also not tryna tell you how to spend your money, but that’s a literal downgrade from turbo valtryek. Let alone the Takara tomy.

how is it a downgrade from wonder Valtryek?

wonder Valtryek sucks

Not wonder valtryek, Turbo Valtryek. 

1. Sword valktryek is not as heavy/chunky as Turbo valtryek
2. It has very bad burst resistance.
(May. 12, 2020  3:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  3:47 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: how is it a downgrade from wonder Valtryek?

wonder Valtryek sucks

Not wonder valtryek, Turbo Valtryek. 

o

but its powerful!!!!!!
(May. 12, 2020  3:54 PM)darthrusteze Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  3:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Not wonder valtryek, Turbo Valtryek. 

o

but its powerful!!!!!!

How?
Literally it’s trash, it’s not powerful at all. Put it up against slash Valkyrie TT version and it’ll get destroyed. Let alone, if you try putting sword valtryek against lord Spriggan or even imperial dragon, ect it’ll get bodied. Heck don’t even out it against brave Valkyrie. Those hyper sphere blades are terrible, hasbro did a bad job at it, evolution was when hasbro was at their peak.
The new Sparking Beys seem primitive with their Driver choices as they are reverting to previously used ones, though this is specifically in terms of what the legendary Bladers use in the anime so far;

Valt's Valkyrie: Variable > Reboot > Ultimate Reboot > Volcanic > Evolution > Power > Evolution’
Free's Fafnir: Nothing > Absorb > Nothing
Lui's Longinus: Spiral > Destroy > Jolt > Destroy’
Rantaro/Ranjirou's Ragnaruk: Revolve > Flugel/Wedge > Revolve

I wonder if the pattern will continue with the rest of the legends;
Aiga's Achilles: Xtend > Xtend+ > Dimension > Xtend+ > I would hope not Xtend, and it would seem odd to bounce back to Dimension(') so maybe a new Driver?
Shu's Spriggan: Unite > Merge > Zeta > Zeta' > Potentially Merge' if they go to the previous stage, or just a new Driver
Drum's Dragon: Charge > Ignition' > Maybe Charge', this seems more likely than the others listed above imo

Curse Satan hasn't followed the current pattern, though that could be because it's only previous form was Kreis Satan and/or they weren't going to make a Dash version of a Defence-type Driver. This is just my observation and is not to say that future releases will follow this pattern.
(May. 12, 2020  4:48 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: what if it was a click bey?

Even still, because it has no customization at all, no layer weight, no gt chips, no metal. And the disk isn't heavy like the slash valkyrie disc from TT, and the hypersphere driver is trash. All of that combined + a trash beyblade. Not even the Takara Tomy Slash Valkyrie is that good in my opinion, and is now outclassed by brave valkyrie.
That's the sad truth about hypersphere. Light layers for the sake for traveling onto the brink. Turbo, even god beys at least have some heft.
the problem is, hypersphere beys are still beys, they're just their own thing. they really shouldn't be compared to the previous beys imo.
(technically this also goes for slingshock but you can still do a normal mode battle and just get those rail blockers that come in one of those sets for a normal battle)
(May. 12, 2020  7:50 PM)snoc Wrote: the problem is, hypersphere beys are still beys, they're just their own thing. they really shouldn't be compared to the previous beys imo.
(technically this also goes for slingshock but you can still do a normal mode battle and just get those rail blockers that come in one of those sets for a normal battle)
Rail Blockers? What set do they come in?