Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 01, 2020  7:23 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Can you repeat layer weights in a deck? Or does the "no using the same part in another combo" rule come into play?

No, layer weights can't be repeated in a deck
Tetsuya, Tobio, Ryutaro, and Blader DJ deserve their own spin off series
I have a theory that the design of Regalia Genesis and the gimmick for the Cho-Z awakening system was based off of Orichalcum

Proof:
Regalia Genesis looks alot like Orichalcum with the white and gold design, plus when both of their parts activating their gimmicks are pulled out, they appear the color red. With Cho-Z Awakening, both Orichalcum and the Cho-Z awakening system have the same gimmick, a tool to prevent bursting for a while.
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:06 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have a theory that the design of Regalia Genesis and the gimmick for the Cho-Z awakening system was based off of Orichalcum

Proof:
Regalia Genesis looks alot like Orichalcum with the white and gold design, plus when both of their parts activating their gimmicks are pulled out,   they appear the color red. With Cho-Z Awakening, both Orichalcum and the Cho-Z awakening system have the same gimmick, a tool to prevent bursting for a while.

Interesting. If that was the case, Prime Apocalypse would have been based off of Regalia Genesis.
(Mar. 02, 2020  1:06 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have a theory that the design of Regalia Genesis and the gimmick for the Cho-Z awakening system was based off of Orichalcum

Proof:
Regalia Genesis looks alot like Orichalcum with the white and gold design, plus when both of their parts activating their gimmicks are pulled out, they appear the color red. With Cho-Z Awakening, both Orichalcum and the Cho-Z awakening system have the same gimmick, a tool to prevent bursting for a while.

Seems more like a small number of coincidences than a solid connection between the two.
While this is still a random thoughts thread, I am already materialising a specific type of sparking forge disc made for Xcalibur, in which an outer frame piece is permanently stuck to the forge disc since there are four raised and curved beams that seem to fit into the sparking energy layer when completed. The forge disc can be turned 360 degrees to adjust for the way the bey can be balanced and the inside of the forge disc is also unbalanced yet balanced depending on which direction the two points line up, and one side of both the outer frame and disc have a heavier side. The outer frame is permanently attached to the layer and the disc can freely move, meaning that if one is to attack the disc in similar spin, the entire layer will respond by drawing closer to a burst instead of coming away from it, unlike attacking an all metal forge disc and drawing the burst damage back to 0%.
I am thinking of an Xcalibur sparking layer attached to a disc with the unbalanced outer frame facing the direction the sword is, while the disc is pointing the same way but begins slightly off the middle. Once the disc is at 50% burst damage, the disc will meet with the outer frame’s most unbalanced point and the sword at the same time, creating a heavyweight attack contact point. Now if only there was a driver that attaches to the outer frame.

What I also want to say is that this means that the red wing that is visibly shown in the reveal of a CGI rendition of Brave Valkyrie is actually the outer frame of the sparking forge disc, which is allowed to match up with Brave Valkyrie’s wings to look like double wings, pretty wide disc huh?
So... BeybladeGeeks just reached 1 Million subs OMGBBG

That's cool.
ok, so you know how throughout the series the bursting aspect slowly disappears? maybe beyblade burst was set in the past and in the future bey no longer burst and become the plastic gen, then later they get more metal and become metal fight.

also what i mean by burst aspect leaving, i mean like gen weight, burst stoppers burst resistors, and infinite clicks
(Mar. 03, 2020  6:42 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: ok, so you know how throughout the series the bursting aspect slowly disappears? maybe beyblade burst was set in the past and in the future bey no longer burst and become the plastic gen, then later they get more metal and become metal fight.

also what  i mean by burst aspect leaving, i mean like gen weight, burst stoppers burst resistors, and infinite clicks

plastic gen would be before burst cause there is a panel in one of the first manga volumes that show Zac looking at plastic gen beys
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  6:42 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: ok, so you know how throughout the series the bursting aspect slowly disappears? maybe beyblade burst was set in the past and in the future bey no longer burst and become the plastic gen, then later they get more metal and become metal fight.

also what  i mean by burst aspect leaving, i mean like gen weight, burst stoppers burst resistors, and infinite clicks

plastic gen would be before burst cause there is a panel in one of the first manga volumes that show Zac looking at plastic gen beys

Wait, so Burst takes place in the same universe as the first series of beyblade, with Tyson & dragoon??!!
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:25 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: plastic gen would be before burst cause there is a panel in one of the first manga volumes that show Zac looking at plastic gen beys

Wait, so Burst takes place in the same universe as the first series of beyblade, with Tyson & dragoon??!!

even if it’s just a callback to the plastic gen they’re still in the universe so yeah
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:29 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:25 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wait, so Burst takes place in the same universe as the first series of beyblade, with Tyson & dragoon??!!

even if it’s just a callback to the plastic gen they’re still in the universe so yeah

oh ok so plastic, burst, metal fight?
Hmm... weird...
that’s still cool tho, and I guess the MFB series was in its own universe (considering the near world ending events that took place in the series)
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

I'm interested in seeing this. It seems odd that at least two of the Beyblade universes may potentially tied together, do you remember what chapter it may have been?
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:03 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  7:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: plastic gen would be before burst cause there is a panel in one of the first manga volumes that show Zac looking at plastic gen beys

I'm interested in seeing this. It seems odd that at least two of the Beyblade universes may potentially tied together, do you remember what chapter it may have been?

I don't remember the chapter, however, I do have the image: https://gyazo.com/ca1de05925818a68c5c8bab9bf934a66
The pfp I have is from the edge sticker emblem.
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:52 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:03 AM)Hato Wrote: I'm interested in seeing this. It seems odd that at least two of the Beyblade universes may potentially tied together, do you remember what chapter it may have been?

I don't remember the chapter, however, I do have the image: https://gyazo.com/ca1de05925818a68c5c8bab9bf934a66

I'm surprised, it almost seems like an Easter Egg. Since the image is fully coloured it makes me think it's from the special small stories in CoroCoro (maybe Aniki or Special?). Thank you for the image!
(Mar. 04, 2020  2:59 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:52 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I don't remember the chapter, however, I do have the image: https://gyazo.com/ca1de05925818a68c5c8bab9bf934a66

I'm surprised, it almost seems like an Easter Egg. Since the image is fully coloured it makes me think it's from the special small stories in CoroCoro (maybe Aniki or Special?). Thank you for the image!

It seems like from comic.
not chapter

I don't know did someone already mentioned it or not but this is how does TT develop new bey
Is it possible for the Quest driver to clamp down into the stadium 100% like the way Evel Oxford uses Orb Egis? Like, when the whole performance tip is stuck instead of just portions of it?
(Mar. 05, 2020  3:29 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Is it possible for the Quest driver to clamp down into the stadium 100% like the way Evel Oxford uses Orb Egis? Like, when the whole performance tip is stuck instead of just portions of it?

Not really it never really sticks properly without illegal mods
Quick question has anyone ever had the ball in Orbit or Orbit M get knocked it happened on my Acid Anubis and Dread Bahuamt.
(Mar. 06, 2020  3:52 AM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Quick question has anyone ever had the ball in Orbit or Orbit M get knocked it happened on my Acid Anubis and Dread Bahuamt.

No not unless the driver is fake or snapped or something
I’m anticipating the reveal of the Sparking series quite often, but the least I can do is wait. At least we have most of the information of the beys’ parts on lockdown such as the forge disc being an extension of the layer, the layer having three parts alone and the sparking layers having sparking capabilities each time they collide. Drivers are unknown and that’s pretty much all we understand about the beyblades, but I prefer the drivers having the same convenience as previous drivers in the series.
I don’t want to stir up any more trouble on other threads since this random thoughts thread is perfect for these things.
If a driver had the sparking effect, that would be cool, but at the same time, houses would be burned down just because people were playing a battling tops game.
To be critically honest, I hope that the Sparking beys are just as balanced in the meta as the GT and Cho-Z series.