Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 02, 2020  11:59 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:54 PM)The Rex Wrote: Does pa have the Big Bang armor

Left Lord Spriggan is crazy on Br/Xt+. On right it's meh. Prime Apocalypse is definitely better than Lord in same-spin, even if pA has no armor. With armor, you can imagine how good it is.

Yeah, if pa has the armor it’s like super good for attack I believe
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:59 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:54 PM)The Rex Wrote: Does pa have the Big Bang armor

Left Lord Spriggan is crazy on Br/Xt+. On right it's meh. Prime Apocalypse is definitely better than Lord in same-spin, even if pA has no armor. With armor, you can imagine how good it is.

Lord Spriggan is crazy opposite spin to opponent, so it can do well in right if it is up against a left spin opponent. Also, where did you get the idea Apocalypse was better in same spin than Lord?
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:00 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:59 PM)YishYash Wrote: Left Lord Spriggan is crazy on Br/Xt+. On right it's meh. Prime Apocalypse is definitely better than Lord in same-spin, even if pA has no armor. With armor, you can imagine how good it is.

Yeah, if pa has the armor it’s like super good for attack I believe

Attack? I use pA for defense. I know it is advertised by attack but if you try it on 00C.At, it can rival Judgment and Lord.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  11:59 PM)YishYash Wrote: Left Lord Spriggan is crazy on Br/Xt+. On right it's meh. Prime Apocalypse is definitely better than Lord in same-spin, even if pA has no armor. With armor, you can imagine how good it is.

Lord Spriggan is crazy opposite spin to opponent, so it can do well in right if it is up against a left spin opponent. Also, where did you get the idea Apocalypse was better in same spin than Lord?

He probably wasn’t thinking about stock because pa is meh stock, but u can make really good attack combos with it and the bb armor

(Feb. 03, 2020  12:02 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:00 AM)The Rex Wrote: Yeah, if pa has the armor it’s like super good for attack I believe

Attack? I use pA for defense. I know it is advertised by attack but if you try it on 00C.At, it can rival Judgment and Lord.

Oh, ok
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I know Lord Spriggan is crazy in an opposite spin battle so I don't disagree. I came up with this theory through testing with 00C At, the only variables were the two layers. Test it out yourself.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:07 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord Spriggan is crazy opposite spin to opponent, so it can do well in right if it is up against a left spin opponent. Also, where did you get the idea Apocalypse was better in same spin than Lord?

I know Lord Spriggan is crazy in an opposite spin battle so I don't disagree. I came up with this theory through testing with 00C At, the only variables were the two layers. Test it out yourself.
I will, I’ll tell say my results after

Pa win percentage:73%

LS win percentage:27%
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:07 AM)YishYash Wrote: I know Lord Spriggan is crazy in an opposite spin battle so I don't disagree. I came up with this theory through testing with 00C At, the only variables were the two layers. Test it out yourself.
I will, I’ll tell say my results after

How many battles...did you do? Also, you won’t be taken seriously if you don’t use a TT stadium, so let me do some testing.

Lord Spriggan (Right Spin) 00Cross Atomic (Even) Vs Prime Apocalypse 00Cross Atomic (Odd). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Lord Spriggan: 60% (4 OS 2 KO)

Prime Apocalypse: 40% (3 OS 1 KO)

It is kinda close, but Lord Spriggan had the better same spin.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)The Rex Wrote: I will, I’ll tell say my results after

How many battles...did you do? Also, you won’t be taken seriously if you don’t use a TT stadium, so let me do some testing.

Lord Spriggan (Right Spin) 00Cross Atomic (Even) Vs Prime Apocalypse 00Cross Atomic (Odd). I did ten rounds.

Results:

I did it in a hasbro stadium so oof

I also did 10
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:28 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: How many battles...did you do? Also, you won’t be taken seriously if you don’t use a TT stadium, so let me do some testing.

Results:

I did it in a hasbro stadium so oof

I also did 10

Where did you get 73 to 27 from then? Ten rounds would not get that percentage.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:28 AM)The Rex Wrote: I did it in a hasbro stadium so oof

I also did 10

Where did you get 73 to 27 from then? Ten rounds would not get that percentage.

My brother did it on a calculator and he told me that’s what he got, so don’t be looking at me
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:35 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Where did you get 73 to 27 from then? Ten rounds would not get that percentage.

My brother did it on a calculator and he told me that’s what he got, so don’t be looking at me

You don’t get the percentages from a calculator, you get them from the amount of wins. It’s PA 70 and LS 30, but that doesn’t matter anyways because you did it in a Hasbro stadium.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:35 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:34 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Where did you get 73 to 27 from then? Ten rounds would not get that percentage.

A calculator? You have to do actual testing.
Edit: BuilderROB beat me to it.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:35 AM)The Rex Wrote: My brother did it on a calculator and he told me that’s what he got, so don’t be looking at me

You don’t get the percentages from a calculator, you get them from the amount of wins. It’s PA 70 and LS 30, but that doesn’t matter anyways because you did it in a Hasbro stadium.

K

(Feb. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:35 AM)The Rex Wrote: My brother did it on a calculator and he told me that’s what he got, so don’t be looking at me

A calculator? You have to do actual testing.

My brother said he could do the math on a calculator from the battle to get the percentages,so I said go for; ok
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:39 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You don’t get the percentages from a calculator, you get them from the amount of wins. It’s PA 70 and LS 30, but that doesn’t matter anyways because you did it in a Hasbro stadium.

K

(Feb. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: A calculator? You have to do actual testing.

My brother said he could do the math on a calculator from the battle to get the percentages,so I said go for; ok

Your brother sure doesn’t know how Beyblade testing works then.
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:42 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:39 AM)The Rex Wrote: K

Your brother sure doesn’t know how Beyblade testing works then.

Ok
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:39 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You don’t get the percentages from a calculator, you get them from the amount of wins. It’s PA 70 and LS 30, but that doesn’t matter anyways because you did it in a Hasbro stadium.

K

(Feb. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: A calculator? You have to do actual testing.

Well, if you did 10 rounds and PA won 5 rounds, the 5 would be multiplied by 10 to get the win percentage (50% in this case).
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:39 AM)The Rex Wrote: K

Well, if you did 10 rounds and PA won 5 rounds, the 5 would be multiplied by 10 to get the win percentage (50% in this case).

Ok, thanks for clarifying that
I remember a post somewhere where a Cognite C3 starter pack had way off parts, instead it had Odax Boost Xtreme.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:26 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I remember a post somewhere where a Cognite C3 starter pack had way off parts, instead it had Odax Boost Xtreme.

Cool
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:26 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:26 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I remember a post somewhere where a Cognite C3 starter pack had way off parts, instead it had Odax Boost Xtreme.

Cool

The Odax was from the Dual pack and the Xtreme was from the master kit.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:27 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:26 AM)The Rex Wrote: Cool

The Odax was from the Dual pack and the Xtreme was from the master kit.

Nice
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:45 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, if you did 10 rounds and PA won 5 rounds, the 5 would be multiplied by 10 to get the win percentage (50% in this case).

Ok, thanks for clarifying that

Not sure that's the right way to do percentages, but:

If you do 10 rounds and a Bey wins 5 rounds, that will be: 5 rounds divided by 10 which should give 0.5 which you then multiply to 100 (or move the decimal places twice to the right) to get the percentage of 50%

If you do 10 rounds and a bey only gets one round win, that will be: 1 round divided by 10 which should give 0.1 which you then multiply to 100 (or move the decimal places twice to the right) to get the percentage of 10%
I am getting buster Xcalius gt
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  12:45 AM)The Rex Wrote: Ok, thanks for clarifying that

Not sure that's the right way to do percentages, but:

If you do 10 rounds and a Bey wins 5 rounds, that will be: 5 rounds divided by 10 which should give 0.5 which you then multiply to 100 (or move the decimal places twice to the right) to get the percentage of 50%

If you do 10 rounds and a bey only gets one round win, that will be: 1 round divided by 10 which should give 0.1 which you then multiply to 100 (or move the decimal places twice to the right) to get the percentage of 10%

You can do it either way, but that way adds another step.
there is no such thing as a gt xcalibur the closest thing is Prime Apocalypse