Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 14, 2020  3:05 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: i dont know my freind is giving it to me but does not know the name

It's probably Leone, as the image on it's facebolt is a lion with a crown.
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: How do I activate Buster Mode on Xcalius X4? It feels stuck.

Press down on the handle of the sword. That should unlock the blade and let it slide out.

To return it to its sheathed state slide the blade back in, then use the edge of a disk to push in the slot on the bottom.
(Jan. 15, 2020  1:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: How do I activate Buster Mode on Xcalius X4? It feels stuck.

Press down on the handle of the sword. That should unlock the blade and let it slide out.

To return it to its sheathed state slide the blade back in, then use the edge of a disk to push in the slot on the bottom.

Ah, thanks. Is Buster Mode normally supposed to be this loose? I feel like I might have screwed it up messing around with it to figure out
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:27 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  1:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Press down on the handle of the sword. That should unlock the blade and let it slide out.

Ah, thanks. Is Buster Mode normally supposed to be this loose? I feel like I might have screwed it up messing around with it to figure out

afaik all molds of bX have loose locks for the Normal-Buster modes. It's probably not your fault if it suddenly becomes Garuda Eagle's sword after every battle, where it will be wiggling regardless of which mode you initially set it up from.
(Jan. 15, 2020  6:24 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Garuda Eagle's sword

Gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:26 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  6:24 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Garuda Eagle's sword

Gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that

Lol no problem. Tbh, I think that might be a new thing for the 5th season: motorized Layer gimmicks where you get buzzsaws like Dino Spartan, drills like Shooting Mirage, etc.
If TT made an Xtend', would Xtend' with the Xtend+ chip be called
Xtend'+
Or Xtend+'
I’ve been kinda unaware about season 5 of burst. Anyone have an idea about a new system they could do ?
(Jan. 17, 2020  2:31 AM)Tommykats Wrote: I’ve been kinda unaware about season 5 of burst. Anyone have an idea about a new system they could do ?

Nothing revealed yet except the new looks for the Bladers.
I need serious help with beyblade im kinnda trash at it
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:31 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: I need serious help with beyblade im kinnda trash at it

Ok, what do you need help with?
(Jan. 17, 2020  10:41 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: absolutley everything

PM me and I'll help you. Smile
I've been messing around with Screw Trident using the Octa driver. II'm curious as to what your opinions on this combo are. So far from what I've seen, it's extremely hard to burst.
(Jan. 17, 2020  11:02 PM)ManHorseMike Wrote: I've been messing around with Screw Trident using the Octa driver. II'm curious as to what your opinions on this combo are. So far from what I've seen, it's extremely hard to burst.

Thread moved.
is there any way to make a beyblade like in the show like how arthur did with excalibur and aiger did with achilles without 3d printer
(Jan. 18, 2020  1:31 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: is there any way to make a beyblade like in the show like how arthur did with excalibur and aiger did with achilles without 3d printer

Well, you could always just wait til they're released or buy them online 
They mean create one, not buy one.

I'd assume aiga used steel if he reused a sword and shield to make it, so if you have a blacksmithing forge, you can try making a bey.
k i will find a blacksmith and demand to use his forge
(Jan. 18, 2020  1:31 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: is there any way to make a beyblade like in the show like how arthur did with excalibur and aiger did with achilles without 3d printer

You technically don't create a Beyblade, you buy them, at least if you want it to be tournament-legal. 

Pitting 3D printed Beys (especially those infused with metal and rubber in the contact points) will inevitably damage the Burst Beys you have (or your friends', if they ever are playing with you, and will guarantee you lose them once you damage their Beys with a custom Bey).

Just so you know, the world of Beyblade Burst where Valt/Aiga/Drum are living in probably only allow the 3D printing as they need to have personalized Beys (unlike shown in the manga where the Beys that Valt and Shu liked were displayed in a toy/Bey store) to differentiate from lots of Bladers in their world. 

In our sad reality, many Bladers (aka Beytubers worldwide) who have made their own Beys via 3D printing services or own craftsmanship tend to skew away from what is fair and within acceptable measures of the usual Beyblade Burst design, hence you'd see many of them use friggin METAL as the main contact points (and tend to have literal pointy ones for more literal shredding damage), with MANY and TALL teeth to handle the recoil (which is further enhanced by their usage of Dash Drivers, or even using different material for the actual teeth), and some even have dual-spin capability akin to Lord Base (way before Lord Base existed, to be exact).

Main point is, Beyblade anime logic will never be the same as the real-life application (in terms of "making" your Bey). If "making" your own Bey is made legal, it'll cause the poorer audience (like me, undeniably) have a more carp chance of winning tournaments precisely because most if not all Bladers are gonna make their own Beys 'unBurstable" to the point of unfairness, and 3D printing with some rubber and metal fittings ain't cheap, from what I can see online. That's like asking why model kits production lines don't have 3D printing option for the masses so they don't have to put too much effort into making their customs: it's pointless and redundant.
all i haft to say is im still making my own bey
(Jan. 17, 2020  11:02 PM)ManHorseMike Wrote: I've been messing around with Screw Trident using the Octa driver. II'm curious as to what your opinions on this combo are. So far from what I've seen, it's extremely hard to burst.

Disk matters some as well, though in this case I'm surprised it's not bursting all over anyways. Screw Trident doesn't have particularly good burst resistance, and Octa usually worsens it. Unless your Octa somehow gives it ridiculously good burst resistance through some fluke, Octa isn't a particularly good choice with its mediocre Stamina and LAD.

Octa is best used for combos that can make good use of its weight, such as stationary Attack types where its extra mass can translate directly into increased bursting power and the stationary movement makes control easy. It can be used for LAD in a pinch, but it's not particularly great at it and is seriously outdone by Destroy, Xtend+, Bearing, and sometimes Rise.
What is that spray thingy called that youtubers put on their stadiums to make the beys slide better?
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.
how do you post im new and i need  a little help