Beyblade Random Thoughts

Getting imperial dragon soon

Can’t wait
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:13 PM)Turbo Warrior Wrote: Is it easy to win a tournament

Wrong thread! This is for winning combinations and brief discussion about them, not questions like “Is it easy to win a tournament. Also, to answer your question, if you have the right parts and combos, it can be. It also depends on the area and the bladers in that area.
If i have a beyblade that is not modified but has no teeth can it be used in tournaments?
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:50 PM)Aansblader Wrote: If i have a beyblade that is not modified but has no teeth can it be used in tournaments?

As long as the part is legal in the tournament's format, yes.
I really like Shu kurenai's new outfit,
its like his one from the beginning of burst evolution, mixed with the jacket from when he was red eye.
he's my second favorite character to phi.
( 1. phi
2. Shu
3. free )
Thanks for answering

this might be a bad question, but can a god layer be used if it does not have a chip?
SHU IS THE BEST BUT HE LOST TO VALT TWICE

WHY DID SHU LOSE
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:21 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: SHU IS THE BEST BUT HE LOST TO VALT TWICE

WHY DID SHU LOSE

Cuz main protagonists have plot armor.... lots of plot armor....
(Jan. 10, 2020  10:35 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: THAT'S Not fair

That's how any anime/kid's TV show is. The main character wins most of the time. Is it fair? No. But is there a reason? Yes.
(Jan. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)Aansblader Wrote: Thanks for answering

this might be a bad question, but can a god layer be used if it does not have a chip?

No, God layers must either use a standard God Chip or a Metal God Chip. The only exceptions are the Spriggans since their chips are built-in, and God Valkyrie which can use the Strike God Chip in addition to the other two types of chip.
can you use a beyblade god layer if the chip is badly put in?
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:17 AM)Aansblader Wrote: can you use a beyblade god layer if the chip is badly put in?
I don't think you can, as it might fall out, which will cost you points if it does.
true but i have a god srike valkerie and the chip is hard to take off even if it if cliked in badly.

so ummmm is it still legal?

If yes it is an exremely bad idea.

sorry if it does not sound respectfull i am just realy curious since they did not say it was permited or not.
Carl the cockatoo challenged vault to a battle if I remember correctly. Where is our battle???
i have a qiestion whats the beyblades name with a gold lion with crown on it
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:11 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: i have a qiestion whats the beyblades name with a gold lion with crown on it

Is it burst, mfb, or plastic? Could be a bunch of different ones
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:48 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: name all of them please cause idn
It may be a Leone, does it have a hexagon thing in the center?
i dont know my freind is giving it to me but does not know the name
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:05 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: i dont know my freind is giving it to me but does not know the name

Well, maybe it's Archer Hercules, Leone, or maybe even Regulus. They're all lion beyblades
Is the Go/Gou weight with the Hybrid driver still a thing?
Is it a shame when you can make a better beyblade out of spare parts than what Hasbro makes?
How do I activate Buster Mode on Xcalius X4? It feels stuck.