Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 16, 2019  5:16 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I wonder if soaking Lord's rubber in hot water makes it illegal for tournament use

Not sure how you can pull that off without having the metal portions getting submerged, but it probably will still be illegal, though I really don't know what you'd hope to achieve with soaking the rubber in hot water in the first place.
It's also probably going to cool down way before it would have any sort of difference in performance.
Im assuming that the hot water will make the rubber more...

Rubbery...?

It’ll prolly make the rubber softer, which, when contact is made, the softness will cause the rubber to gain friction
(Sorta like soft rubber tires have moar grip than hard rubber tires...) which in turn, raises its effectiveness.... I guess...
Has anyone checked how heavy nL is with a frame and electric driver? (Ignition/Hybrid) I would assume that they're significantly heavier compared to the mugen driver.
(Dec. 17, 2019  2:59 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Has anyone checked how heavy nL is with a frame and electric driver? (Ignition/Hybrid) I would assume that they're significantly heavier compared to the mugen driver.

You can't put electric drivers on nL... or the mugen driver.
(Dec. 17, 2019  3:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  2:59 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Has anyone checked how heavy nL is with a frame and electric driver? (Ignition/Hybrid) I would assume that they're significantly heavier compared to the mugen driver.

You can't put electric drivers on nL... or the mugen driver.

Ah right, forgot about those tabs on the driver  Grin
So far I have made a video of repairing a string launcher. To tell you the truth, the string and handle is not legal in tournaments; however, I am not sure whether it is legal to use a repaired string launcher that had a snapped string launcher’s end. In example, a white string launcher from lost longinus that is the length of the very first string launcher or the first L/R string launcher. Also, this is somewhat a part 1 of the tutorial so I might make a 2nd part.
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: In the manga, valt has like three names

What are those names?
ENRAGEDSOLIDER Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Not a product thread. Doesn't need it's own thread. Belongs in Beyblade Random thoughts, I'll be moving it there. Also, completely true.
I so so so want to get into MFB, HMS, and plastic Gen extremely bad!!

But the problem is that I don’t know where to buy them at a decent price, also, (this is my personal problem) I’m the type of person that goes 110% or not at all,
Meaning, if I buy 1 metal fight beyblade, I would buy ALL the metal fight beyblade releases, from metal fusion, to Zero-g...
(I’ll do the Same thing with HMS, & Plastic Gen)

That’s exactly how I got into burst, I bought a couple of burst beys, then I was like, “I gotta catch dem all!!” and bought every release from the Dual layers, to now.
(Cuz I ain’t got nuffin better to spend my muneyz on...)
I shouldn’t be bragging like this, but I do have a hell of a launch. My launch can be so fast, Turbo Valtryek can catch the rim of the stadium unworn (Evolution) and twirl around it. Well, anyone can do it.
This is the problem, my launch is too fast and too hard to use Turbo Valtryek on my launchers. I use a supergrip Launcher (with the prongs broken off) attached to a carabiner clip attached to a starter Launcher, be it SwitchStrike or Slingshock (Slingshock is better because it handles my launches more than SwitchStrike), and on some of my hardest launches with Turbo Valtryek stock, which is apparently super heavy had made my new SwitchStrike Launcher (actually, nearly all my unused SwitchStrike Launchers) show signs of skipping in TWO super hard launches, while my Slingshock Launchers skip in 20 launches. Even the only Launcher that’s still strong enough to withstand it is the Dual Threat Launcher that was dead in the corner with the reeling coil broken and it still lets Turbo Valtryek spin in the rim of the stadium, no skips whatsoever.

This is why I want to have a Tournament Grade Launcher. One that Hasbro can build and deliver in stores, which can withstand thousands of launches without tearing apart from the inside. It’s not even that hard to ask for, Hasbro can build a tournament legal Launcher for well above the average Launcher price and I would still want to buy it, unlike that Hasbro Sword Launcher which broke the same way. I can believe that some kids at 13 can launch as hard as me, which is why it’s proof enough to persuade Hasbro to build it.

It is unfortunate for me is it? My launchers weakening one by one while I have Turbo Valtryek, and Hasbro still won’t understand. Even if it were that it would cost $25 to buy it but it’s just that Hasbro won’t care about the grown ups. Just that Launcher alone can make Hasbro rich again but they still won’t make it. I even spent Twice that money for the Hasbro Sword Launcher and it was so not worth it. I think that was the main reason people started hating on Hasbro besides the different Beyblade systems.
A Tournament Grade Launcher is the perfect solution to all the Launcher breakage issues but just Hasbro and their money falling down from Toys R Us. I’m not sure about the Dual Threat Launcher because I counted about 500 to 700 launches before it broke.

Actually was that 300 launches?
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:42 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:

Honestly, I wouldn't expect Hasbro to make a launcher better than the Master Kit Launcher and Dual Threat Launcher. They aren't the best of quality, with the Dual Threat having a bad Left Gear right out of the box in some cases, but Takara Tomy launchers break at a similar rate. Overall better quality and power right of of the box, but the gear systems they use inside the launchers are just fragile because the teeth are small and the gears are made of plastic. A "Tournament Grade" launcher by Hasbro's standards would just be a glorified Dual Threat. You might as well just get some Takara Tomy Launchers, like the B-88, which is what the Dual Threat was modeled after.

On a different topic, is Sting still the heaviest Disk, ignoring Core Disk+Frame combinations and is Sting+Charge heavier than Hybrid and Ignition'?
(Dec. 21, 2019  5:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: On a different topic, is Sting still the heaviest Disk, ignoring Core Disk+Frame combinations and is Sting+Charge heavier than Hybrid and Ignition'?

I think that would be the case. I took a look at Zankye’s Ace Dragon and Imperial Dragon reviews and found out that the Sting and Charge combination weighs at 43.5g, about 4.2g heavier than Ignition’. This would mean if you inserted Imperial whatever-the-heaviest-chip-is into Sting Charge, you get a super heavy bey.
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: In the manga, valt has like three names

What are those names?
Varuto, Valto, Valt.
I think have found one of the most wack ideas for a format, that would be where you battle your opponent using their bey while your opponent uses yours. The meta would be chaotic and interesting to see unravel.
(Dec. 22, 2019  7:40 PM)Gember Wrote: I think have found one of the most wack ideas for a format, that would be where you battle your opponent using their bey while your opponent uses yours. The meta would be chaotic and interesting to see unravel.

Thats a great idea
Lol.
Each player has to make the Suckiest combo,
And the best one wins
(Dec. 22, 2019  8:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol.
And the best one wins

You mean the worst one.
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:56 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: I was playing a game called Phoenix 2 today and a ship called Phoenix had an apex form called Phi...

Lol
(Dec. 22, 2019  9:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  8:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol.
And the best one wins

You mean the worst one.

Nahh, not really...

Each player makes the worse combo, and give the carp combo to his opponent... the goal is to win with the combo given to you...

And the best one wins...
(Dec. 23, 2019  5:04 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  9:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You mean the worst one.

Nahh, not really...

Each player makes the worse combo, and give the carp combo to his opponent... the goal is to win with the combo given to you...

And the best one wins...

My deck would be Stock Hasbro N2 (the slopes are carp), stock V.S.S. (same as N2), and Stock Hasbro Dragoon S (Same as V and N2). #Instaburstwins.
Mines would be Dragoon S 0W Qs

DB St X retsu

And Shelter Regulus 0F Ch
(Dec. 23, 2019  6:55 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Mines would be Dragoon S 0W Qs

DB St X retsu

And Shelter Regulus 0F Ch

For that format, you will be giving the opponent your deck. I choose those beys because they burst very easily since my foe will be handling them, thus getting me an easy win.