Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 25, 2019  2:45 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Question, is Knight K4 supposed to jitter violently and wobble through the entire spintime? There's also like a spot of plastic that sticks out of one of the blades that is almost discolored, and I think my Eternal might be the wobbly part.

The Hasbro version has a lot more issue than TT's, because of the no metal. However, even TT's would get easily destabilized. Ultimately, I just think it's the layer and the light disk (assuming you're using stock combo). I don't know what that piece of plastic sticking out is, but it's mainly the layer. The driver works well on better layers, think Hercules.

I tried Revolve 2 on Kraken and it makes it act somewhat jittery, but less than Knight, occasionally, more than Knight on other times. K4 also does this on Gyro, so I think K4 + Revolve 2 are messed up in some way
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Question, is Knight K4 supposed to jitter violently and wobble through the entire spintime? There's also like a spot of plastic that sticks out of one of the blades that is almost discolored, and I think my Eternal might be the wobbly part.

Mine hasn't ever done that, your might have gotten a bad mold of eternal. You could try it out with another driver to confirm my theory.
Edit: I just saw the post above mine. Sorry!
Sorry about this but I'm upset in general. Half of my Hasbro parts have been very shaky in general, and like, I'm not even sure if they're supposed to be, and beys I get hype for preform like complete trash once i get them and Hasbro's paint wears off really fast, so I get ugly unsatisfactory beys. Kraken just looks ugly once it actually gets into battle since the "metal" chips off after 5 minutes.
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:27 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry about this but I'm upset in general. Half of my Hasbro parts have been very shaky in general, and like, I'm not even sure if they're supposed to be, and beys I get hype for preform like complete trash once i get them and Hasbro's paint wears off really fast, so I get ugly unsatisfactory beys. Kraken just looks ugly once it actually gets into battle since the "metal" chips off after 5 minutes.

I feel bad for you. You could order some Takara Tomy.
I liked Hasbro before turbo, but now I only buy them for mods.
Sorry to be on about it again, but I discovered another fun thing about Knight. It gets stuck on every Hasbro launcher. I'm probably just going to alter the visuals with Sharpie and never use it competitively.
What Japan exclusive event did the gold Long LR BeyLauncher (like the one from the Cho-Z Achilles starter) come from?
(Oct. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry to be on about it again, but I discovered another fun thing about Knight. It gets stuck on every Hasbro launcher. I'm probably just going to alter the visuals with Sharpie and never use it competitively.

That's weird, my Air Knight K4 doesn't get stuck on any of my launchers. Maybe you got a bad mold.
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry to be on about it again, but I discovered another fun thing about Knight. It gets stuck on every Hasbro launcher. I'm probably just going to alter the visuals with Sharpie and never use it competitively.

That's weird, my Air Knight K4 doesn't get stuck on any of my launchers. Maybe you got a bad mold.

I can't use it on the blue launcher, green turbo one it works on, but I figured out Eternal was super wobbly and unusable, but K4 also sucks in general.
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's weird, my Air Knight K4 doesn't get stuck on any of my launchers. Maybe you got a bad mold.

I can't use it on the blue launcher, green turbo one it works on, but I figured out Eternal was super wobbly and unusable, but K4 also sucks in general.

The blue launcher that came with hasbro dual layers isn't very good anyway. Oof, I have multiple Et-S and none are wobbly. K4 does have a few uses, but still isn't good competitive wise. I bought my K4 mainly because I don't want to buy a confirmed aK.
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I can't use it on the blue launcher, green turbo one it works on, but I figured out Eternal was super wobbly and unusable, but K4 also sucks in general.

The blue launcher that came with hasbro dual layers isn't very good anyway. Oof, I have multiple Et-S and none are wobbly. K4 does have a few uses, but still isn't good competitive wise. I bought my K4 mainly because I don't want to buy a confirmed aK.

Meh I just had my parents get me a TT Revive Phoenix. Better to get something usable.
I feel as though the dual layer system had the most variety of beys. God had way too many stamina types and Cho-Z as well GT mainly had multiple evolutions of the same bey. What do you guys think ?
Hi, I heard Drain Fafnir is getting better in the meta (Combo wise). Could you tell me if this is true? And plus if there are combos you can share? Thanks
Hey, I just found a Beyblade Burst GT Golden Ticket, and was wondering what it does.
(Nov. 01, 2019  5:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hey, I just found a Beyblade Burst GT Golden Ticket, and was wondering what it does.

Its for a South Korea-only contest.
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:51 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hi, I heard Drain Fafnir is getting better in the meta (Combo wise). Could you tell me if this is true? And plus if there are combos you can share? Thanks

Hasbro or Takara Tomy?
(Oct. 31, 2019  11:51 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hi, I heard Drain Fafnir is getting better in the meta (Combo wise). Could you tell me if this is true? And plus if there are combos you can share? Thanks

Nope it probably is not true. Many other beys outclass it.
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:15 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:

Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

Either
What’s your favorite Bey type?

I gotta say my favorite is a balance type.
Hey is nightmare Longinus a bad bey for his evaluation

I need some help with this question

Since I have started looking for another bey
(Nov. 02, 2019  2:12 PM)longinus123 Wrote: Hey is nightmare Longinus a bad bey for his evaluation

I need some help with this question

Since I have started looking for another bey

Well it was good at its time of release and for several months, but eventually many beyblades outclassed it. If you want to still stay into Longinus I would say go for Zwei Longinus. Zwei is a great layer base for competitive play.
What if Beyblades are actually gods just trapped in an object.
Does anyone else want a driver/tip with a fun gimmick that actually help/perform as intended?
(Nov. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  5:50 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think I asked this before but uh

What type of school kid are you guys? Describe yourself in one sentence!

Im the “Really quiet sports kid who gets wild when I want to”

I’m known as a mix. I’m a teacher’s pet who’s good at sports and pretty good in the music department but I still get good grades, and I don’t get in to trouble.

(Nov. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Does anyone else want a driver/tip with a fun gimmick that actually help/perform as intended?

Imo, Quest, Keep, and Unite are very fun to use.
(Nov. 02, 2019  9:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m known as a mix. I’m a teacher’s pet who’s good at sports and pretty good in the music department but I still get good grades, and I don’t get in to trouble.

(Nov. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Does anyone else want a driver/tip with a fun gimmick that actually help/perform as intended?

Imo, Quest, Keep, and Unite are very fun to use.

You're right, I just meant like "better to than average" drivers. Sorry for not clarifying.