Beyblade Random Thoughts

These are my results. I used the light launcher for testing.

Red Virgo 3:07 N/A

Virgo 1 Purple 2:54 37.53g
Virgo 2 Purple 2:25 37.53g
Virgo 3 Purple 2:25 37.79g

Virgo 2 Blue 3:05 37.62g
Virgo 3 Blue 3:50 37.91g
Virgo 4 Blue 3:11 37.47g

100B

I'll be retesting all these wheels once I get a beylauncher.
Wow, this is crazy. I dunno what to say. I might test some stuff later then. I wanna see this for myself. Gasp
I want Virgo 3 Blue. Unhappy
So I'm testing crapvirgo D125B vs goodvirgo D125B and the effect of this on an actual battle seems largely inconsequential. So, the mantra that solo spin time is meaningless may still hold true here.
Never mind. Using both in the Stamina stadium, even if I shoot the "better" one first, it still wins.
Whoa I can't believe That I have a valuable part Gasp
I wish I knew this info before I lent out my Virgo's at Spinoff Pinching_eyes_2
But I have a few left so I'll do some testing with them soon.
I keep wanting to use my Quetz wheel to try it out in combos, but then I look at it (and how perfectly untouched it is), and I just don't want to scratch up the paint, even though I know I'd enjoy it more if I used it (rather than just let it look nice in its case)

Tongue_out I need to stop being so terrified of using it. (or they need to re-release the wheel, but using the HWS metal.)
What would be of Virgo100D VS Gemios105WF Or Quetzal105WF?
Let's not use RF, too powerful.
(Jun. 01, 2009  2:46 AM)Book O Ozz Wrote: What would be of Virgo100D VS Gemios105WF Or Quetzal105WF?
Let's not use RF, too powerful.

Virgo100D.
Just saw this pic in a YJA lot, I recall the book being discussed at some point, but I can't recall if this sticker sheet was posted.

[Image: 126fk06.jpg]
Sleek. Not as interested on the fire stickers for the Beylauncher, but those Storm Pegasis stickers look awesome.
ahahaha those are hideous
They're called "Dress up Stickers"
I think the green wolf face looks terrible, but I like the purple/red/black Pegasis.

But I just remembered that like all face stickers, they'll look like carp literally seconds after being applied.
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-JamesLeeNguyen
I seriously want to battle this guy ... His winning streak is incredible and the fact that he is the top guy in the BeyPoints section
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:02 AM)Anu Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-JamesLeeNguyen
I seriously want to battle this guy ... His winning streak is incredible and the fact that he is the top guy in the BeyPoints section

He's also battling while being under investigation for a BeyPoints Audit. Don't expect this to last.

If anything, this is just total evidence that the BP system is broken as it is. This is a pretty clear abuse of it.
I wonder if each of his hands has a different BP account
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:07 AM)Anubis Wrote: I wonder if each of his hands has a different BP account

See that "big ant" opponent he beat today?
That's literally an ant he saw on the sidewalk and decided to battle.
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:08 AM)Crimson Wrote: See that "big ant" opponent he beat today?
That's literally an ant he saw on the sidewalk and decided to battle.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLLLLL

DOWN WITH THE QUEEN

ant
(Jun. 01, 2009  2:55 AM)Crimson Wrote: Just saw this pic in a YJA lot, I recall the book being discussed at some point, but I can't recall if this sticker sheet was posted.
[Picture.]
Sleek. Not as interested on the fire stickers for the Beylauncher, but those Storm Pegasis stickers look awesome.
There is a bigger picture of the stickers here :
http://ameblo.jp/pokemonrin/entry-10265376349.html
those are terrible...How could they look good when they clash with the blades other colors?
random booster clear wheels?