Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 14, 2019  9:07 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  7:57 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Picture of Unite' and Keep' look's like TT image , if it true we finally have first non attack or balance driver (i mean Keep')

We have zeta', liner' and dimension' which are regarded as balance drivers by TT.

Yes but this is balance driver's and i talking about Keep' , first non attack and balance driver.
This might actually be the first extremely viable counters to both Judgment and Zwei! They will also most likely break burst classic, so RIP V2 H X’
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: This might actually be the first extremely viable counters to both Judgment and Zwei! They will also most likely break burst classic, so RIP V2 H X’

I imagine how Perfect Phoenix Ratchet Unite will perform against Judgement! Really looking forward to it
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:42 PM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: This might actually be the first extremely viable counters to both Judgment and Zwei! They will also most likely break burst classic, so RIP V2 H X’

I imagine how Perfect Phoenix Ratchet Unite will perform against Judgement! Really looking forward to it

For those who want more stamina, but still Unite's KO resist, Around would be an option. Around is like a better version of Outer, but with much worse LAD.
YES! Now I can finally use storm spriggan without crying!
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:09 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:42 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: I imagine how Perfect Phoenix Ratchet Unite will perform against Judgement! Really looking forward to it

For those who want more stamina, but still Unite's KO resist, Around would be an option. Around is like a better version of Outer, but with much worse LAD.

Around really only works on Xtend+ LAD wise. Defense mode specifically
What if you played so that each person could only use the beys (energy layers) that start with their names first letter?
Are Joe, Lodin, and Valt done in GT?
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Are Joe, Lodin, and Valt done in GT?

Valt I don't believe is done, but that's just me. Joe and Lodin, jury's still out.
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Are Joe, Lodin, and Valt done in GT?

Valt I don't believe is done, but that's just me. Joe and Lodin, jury's still out.

jury's still out. What does that mean? 
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Valt I don't believe is done, but that's just me. Joe and Lodin, jury's still out.

jury's still out. What does that mean? 

Basically, it means I don't know.
(Sep. 15, 2019  5:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  10:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: jury's still out. What does that mean? 

Basically, it means I don't know.
Is that because Judgement and Zwei are very comptetive? So that's why there's no reason to market them.
I just bought a tripple beyblade booster on ebay and my dad told me I was getting too obsessed with beyblade. I only have Eleven beyblades... Eleven.
Unite's rubber prevents LAD already, so I'm saying to use Around's pure stamina instead.
(Sep. 16, 2019  4:46 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I just bought a tripple beyblade booster on ebay and my dad told me I was getting too obsessed with beyblade. I only have Eleven beyblades... Eleven.

Lol I have over 50 and my parents tell me: "Help your brother"
In tournaments are the stadiums always the same?
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:36 AM)JPennar Wrote: In tournaments are the stadiums always the same?

Yes. Unless it's an unofficial tournament.
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:36 AM)JPennar Wrote: In tournaments are the stadiums always the same?

Yes. Unless it's an unofficial tournament.

Does that not always favor defense and stamina over attack beys?
gargoyle bad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:54 PM)JPennar Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yes. Unless it's an unofficial tournament.

Simply nah.
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:54 PM)JPennar Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yes. Unless it's an unofficial tournament.

The WBO generally selects the stadiums that favour attack types the most, in order to avoid exactly that situation.
Advance Eterner seems to be loose, it’s kinda odd.
Anyone hyped for the new judgement or new “custom” set?
Can anyone give me a link to the build me a combo #2 thread?
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Advance Eterner seems to be loose, it’s kinda odd.

It shouldn't be, in my experience.