Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:18 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How good would Hades be if the blades were free spin.

Do you mean Dead Hades? I think making the blades free spinning would only lower its attack capabilities

Then would it be better if it was dual rotation with the blades of spryzen requiem.
Can Zwei Longinus win against Lord Spriggan, if yes how ?? Will it need some better skill ?? Should I perform a specific shoot ?

Ohkay, I know that Zwei can win against win against Lord but not consistently, so how to win against it consistently ?? I can't use another bey as my friend has challenged me and has asked it to be a typical Longinus vs Spriggan beybattle.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:08 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Can Zwei Longinus win against Lord Spriggan, if yes how ?? Will it need some better skill ?? Should I perform a specific shoot ?

Ohkay, I know that Zwei can win against win against Lord but not consistently, so how to win against it consistently ?? I can't use another bey as my friend has challenged me and has asked it to be a typical Longinus vs Spriggan beybattle.

I can only think of using rush shoot (you probably are doing that now).
(Aug. 20, 2019  9:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...DX-Booster
Who do you guys think it is?

Dash Driver what do you say?
I’d say Xcalibur as a side character because Xcalibur has been in every system ever. Xcalibur, Xeno Xcalibur, Sieg Xcalibur, and Buster Xcalibur. A GT version would be great. Since it’s a DX booster, I’m expecting something extra, like an extra layer base or something.
Only problem with charge is that it gets knocked off balance it literally loses stamina fast.

Especially on judgement. So it's best to have at least lift in defense mode or turn in attack to prevent that.
gingka or valt

who would win
(Aug. 23, 2019  12:59 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Only problem with charge is that it gets knocked off balance it literally loses stamina fast.

Especially on judgement. So it's best to have at least lift in defense mode or turn in attack to prevent that.

Try using a disk with centred weight distribution like 0.
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  12:59 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Only problem with charge is that it gets knocked off balance it literally loses stamina fast.

Try using a disk with centred weight distribution like 0.

And problem, judgement works well on painted disks, and I only have 2, and 0 is not one of them.
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:16 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Try using a disk with centred weight distribution like 0.

And problem, judgement works well on painted disks, and I only have 2, and 0 is not one of them.

Hm..... Maybe try something to survive the scrape rather preventing it? Like using 10 (to provide stamina) or sting (CWD).
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:16 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Try using a disk with centred weight distribution like 0.

Which two do ya have?
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:32 AM)pika2442 Wrote: gingka or valt

who would win

Gingka easily.
i say gingka too
and pegesus cant burst
(Aug. 24, 2019  5:07 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yeah Gingka. He saved the world when valt only became world champion.

They are in different world/ dimensions. Ginga didn't save valt's world (pretty sure there's no proof to say that ginga was in the same world as valt).
let's not forget that ginkga's Pegasus has full super powers while valkyrie doesn't. one starblast attack and it's GG for valkyrie destroy into pieces.
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:16 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: And problem, judgement works well on painted disks, and I only have 2, and 0 is not one of them.

Which two do ya have?
A green 7 and a red 3
tbh if valt was in metal fight or ginka in burst they'd be equally power
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Which two do ya have?
A green 7 and a red 3

Painted Disks do work, but only the purple 0 has the best Burst resistance with Judgment in that regard. You can try, but it'd be better if you have a ' Driver for the primary Burst resistance
I need someone to send me a bey for free pls my bey broke
(Aug. 25, 2019  10:31 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: A green 7 and a red 3

Painted Disks do work, but only the purple 0 has the best Burst resistance with Judgment in that regard. You can try, but it'd be better if you have a ' Driver for the primary Burst resistance

Only have accel'

I see a lot of people talking about the meta and bearing. Because of how apparently cho z and lord Spriggan is mostly used more than others. And I don't think a bearing ban is really that necessary. Salamander is beginning to get outclassed in burst resistance since it can burst to judgment. Basically any strong attack type can beat bearing but it has to attack in the early stages of the match.
What are the names of hasbro beys getting less and less original. I mean there’s a dread Phoenix and a dread hades. There’s man beys that have turbo in the front of their name, and that’s already the name of the seires

Also why is Hyde / hearts named after 2 body parts

And also characters and beys keep disappearing from the anime. Why