[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

Update: confirmed Imperial Dragon.Ig'. Drum's evolved Beyblade.

(Oct. 14, 2019  5:48 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 4TNkSCH.jpg]

[Image: 71969410_686739851820757_338098008340457...e=5E30AC98]

Will come out in November 2019.

http://beybladevcrv.com/

Any guesses?
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Will come out in November 2019.

Any guesses?

Xcalibur? Odin? Something completely new? I'm guessing the battery is in the driver, though.
Wait there’s a battery?
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wait there’s a battery?

I believe so. It said it needs an LR44 battery for play according to ilinnuc's videos.
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:43 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wait there’s a battery?

I believe so. It said it needs an LR44 battery for play according to ilinnuc's videos.

I wonder how that works? Maybe it keeps the bey spinning longer. But then it will be a stamina type soooo.. idk
It might be something like an Engine Gear system where it would activate once it reaches a certain spin speed, probably something like a motorized Reboot?
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:30 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Will come out in November 2019.

Any guesses?

Xcalibur? Odin? Something completely new? I'm guessing the battery is in the driver, though.

Could be Xcalibur or hopefully a replacement to Slash Valkyrie.
it's going in the launcher I hope like the digital sword launcher
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:33 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: it's going in the launcher I hope like the digital sword launcher

No launcher this is a Booster.
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:37 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:33 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: it's going in the launcher I hope like the digital sword launcher

No launcher this is a Booster.
oh hmmmmmmmm
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: It might be something like an Engine Gear system where it would activate once it reaches a certain spin speed, probably something like a motorized Reboot?

I agree with this. Although, I'm not sure how they handle it in the anime. I mean, will they just show a battery in the driver? Sounds something like anime wouldn't do. Were engine gear system beyblades shown in the anime or manga? How were the gimmicks told/ explained?
Every DX Starter we have had so far in GT have had more then one base inside. Diabolos had Erase and Venom, and Dragon had Grand, Rock, and Ace
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:37 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: It might be something like an Engine Gear system where it would activate once it reaches a certain spin speed, probably something like a motorized Reboot?

I agree with this. Although, I'm not sure how they handle it in the anime. I mean, will they just show a battery in the driver? Sounds something like anime wouldn't do. Were engine gear system beyblades shown in the anime or manga? How were the gimmicks told/ explained?

They had to have been shown in G-Revolution, since I'm pretty sure they got the MS upgrades later on in that season. They probably just showed the Beys changing their movement pattern.
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:42 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Every DX Starter we have had so far in GT have had more then one base inside. Diabolos had Erase and Venom, and Dragon had Grand, Rock, and Ace

This is a DX Booster
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:37 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I agree with this. Although, I'm not sure how they handle it in the anime. I mean, will they just show a battery in the driver? Sounds something like anime wouldn't do. Were engine gear system beyblades shown in the anime or manga? How were the gimmicks told/ explained?

They had to have been shown in G-Revolution, since I'm pretty sure they got the MS upgrades later on in that season. They probably just showed the Beys changing their movement pattern.

To clarify, they showed the engine gear engaging by cutting to the inside of the base and then the bey going faster, for the normal engine gears.

Also for the record, this is probably Odin or Xcalibur
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:42 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Every DX Starter we have had so far in GT have had more then one base inside. Diabolos had Erase and Venom, and Dragon had Grand, Rock, and Ace

That is if this is a DX Starter as well and will probably contain just the one Base and probably would have an LR Beylauncher. 

However, this is being listed as a "Booster", so having a battery-powered Driver (?) should be more than enough in this DX release as opposed to having more than 1 Base included.
Why is there a battery? ?????
Probalby a new ripfire sorta mechanizem
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

This is a DX Booster
I know but what I am saying is that there is a high likelihood of there being more then 1 base in the box
I know this will sound weird but me hear me out.If it is Xcalibur,what if the batteries will be in the layer to make sword go in and out during battle.Something like Buster Xcaliburs gimmick,but it would change modes during mid battle.Or if it had low stamina,the sword will suddenly extend and maybe burst other bey.Just a thought I had tell me your opinion.
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:59 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: I know this will sound weird but me hear me out.If it is Xcalibur,what if the batteries will be in the layer to make sword go in and out during battle.Something like Buster Xcaliburs gimmick,but it would change modes during mid battle.Or if it had low stamina,the sword will suddenly extend and maybe burst other bey.Just a thought I had tell me your opinion.
It isn’t weird. But I think it might be having the sword out when spin speeds are high, and in when stamina is low to give it better stamina.
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:59 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: I know this will sound weird but me hear me out.If it is Xcalibur,what if the batteries will be in the layer to make sword go in and out during battle.Something like Buster Xcaliburs gimmick,but it would change modes during mid battle.Or if it had low stamina,the sword will suddenly extend and maybe burst other bey.Just a thought I had tell me your opinion.
It isn’t weird. But I think it might be having the sword out when spin speeds are high, and in when stamina is low to give it better stamina.

Dash Driver, that would just be like Archer Hercules, which didn't need batteries.
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It isn’t weird. But I think it might be having the sword out when spin speeds are high, and in when stamina is low to give it better stamina.

Dash Driver, that would just be like Archer Hercules, which didn't need batteries.
True... but Archer Hercules was when spin speeds are high they come out to increase stamina. This would be to increase attack but decrease stamina and then decrease attack while increasing stamina.
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Dash Driver, that would just be like Archer Hercules, which didn't need batteries.
True... but Archer Hercules was when spin speeds are high they come out to increase stamina. This would be to increase attack but decrease stamina and then decrease attack while increasing stamina.

Either way, that wouldn't require batteries. maybe the Driver could have a battery gimmick.