Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 16, 2019  6:54 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I was battling someone with 12, there was a double burst, 12 hit me in the face.

Ouch. Unhappy
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:54 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I was battling someone with 12, there was a double burst, 12 hit me in the face.

OOOOF
(Aug. 16, 2019  8:31 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:

OOOOF

the lion sleeps tonight
So, my friend had stock Wonder Valtryek V4. I was using Ace Dragon 00Turn Destroy Zan(bad combo I know). I burst Valtryek and the 12 disc smacked my Destroy driver(didn’t do anything really noticeable, just a minuscule dent) then ricocheted straight into my hand. It actually made me bleed. From then on I made sure he stuck a frame on 12.
so my cousin has a v4 stock and we fought using my X4 stock or with destroy tip and when my bey accelerated before valkyrie, it hit the 12 disk and made a large crack! near the sword, it busted right through the clear plastic, and almost look like its gonna crack through and trun the layer into two!

or this is made by my cho-z Achillies idk but that happended at around the same time

so my cousin has a v4 stock and we fought using my X4 stock or with destroy tip and when my bey accelerated before valkyrie, it hit the 12 disk and made a large crack! near the sword, it busted right through the clear plastic, and almost look like its gonna crack through and trun the layer into two!

or this is made by my cho-z Achillies idk but that happended at around the same time
ouch srry to hear that
the 12 disc is prob the most leathal disc lol
Not me, but my friend was battling a Hazard Kerbeus against Wonder Valtryek. Both of them have horrible burst resistance. Anyway, the battle comes out as a double burst, as expected. What I didn’t think would happen was seeing a frickin saw hurling at me. 12 attacked the wall of the stadium and started going towards me. Lucky for me, the 7 disk went in the other direction straight out of the stadium. The blades on 12 got stuck in the hole on 7, and the metal rods that every disk has just went at my chest, which probably hurt considerably less, but I don’t know and I probably won’t. Hopefully.
ouch idk why they thought it was a good idea to make a disc that can hurt beyblades and people
So I challenge my best friend in a Beyblade duel — losers pays for dinner; I was using Zwei Diablo’s 00P Xtreme’ against his Lord longinus 00C Xtend + on a 3 point match.

1st match point goes to Zwei Diablo’s after a devastating hard knock out that sent Lord Longinus packing in the upper pocket for a near burst KO.

2nd match, ZweiD goes for the kill immediately and blitz his opponent in multiple hits that can only be describe as a barrage of flower like pattern that shook LordL at its core, reeling from corner to corner of the stadium barely messing the corner pockets after each hits, still it maintained its composure till ZweiD ran ‘ed out of air.

3rd and final match, LordL went into attack mode and goes for a tornado stall strat. while ZweiD lunch itself tilted left for a flower like pattern attack. The stadium shook as both beys driver made contact in the stadium, we both stood up out of anticipation for the upcoming hits that’s about to happen but then, suddenly i caught in the corner of my eye, a 12’ve disk flying out of no where, homing - coming towards me, I manage to ? and avoid the forehead to metal contact but by then I look back at the match and missed the hit that bursted LordL.

To this day that incident remained unexplained for both me and my friend but one thing is for sure that 12’ve disk is Spooky...
FREE ZA 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Winning Valkyrie was first announced I was already skeptical of its viability and potential destructive power. I wasn't wrong. It can damage both Beys and their owners. It even damaged both Z-Achilles and Emperor Forneus without remorse.

If the edges that face outward were a bit thinner and sharper, Hell Salamander would probably have a field day reaping the Beyblade souls with its jumping attacks
[Image: uvUWi2s_d.jpg?maxwidth=1200&fidelity=high]

Met up with Bey Brad this week and he generously donated all of this stuff and more to me! I’ll keep some of it, but will probably use some for future Burst Classic events in Toronto!
I don' understand why any of you lot use 12 for anything. Especially knowing how damaging it can be.
Rndom thought: If TT wants to make another bey with a burst stopper gimmick similar to Lord or Judgment, maybe they could make the stopper on the inner side of the disc slot next time.

Both Lord and Judgment has the stopper on the outer side, making discs with wider tabs like 0 and Blitz work better on it.

If a layer has the stopper on the inner side, it would work with different disc rather than just 0 and Blitz.

(Painted discs would work well either way I think)
(Aug. 19, 2019  8:11 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Rndom thought: If TT wants to make another bey with a burst stopper gimmick similar to Lord or Judgment, maybe they could make the stopper on the inner side of the disc slot next time.

Both Lord and Judgment has the stopper on the outer side, making discs with wider tabs like 0 and Blitz work better on it.

If a layer has the stopper on the inner side, it would work with different disc rather than just 0 and Blitz.

(Painted discs would work well either way I think)

Actually its more of a break than a stopper, as it only tightens the Disc and not stop it in its tracks.
(Aug. 19, 2019  8:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually its more of a break than a stopper, as it only tightens the Disc and not stop it in its tracks.

...and? Burst Stopper is just a generally used term for these kinds of gimmick. 

I'm totally not gonna bother differentiating each as "burst stopper", "burst brake", and "burst brake made of rubber material".

Shu IRL
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:06 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: uvUWi2s_d.jpg?maxwidth=1200&fidelity=high]

Met up with Bey Brad this week and he generously donated all of this stuff and more to me! I’ll keep some of it, but will probably use some for future Burst Classic events in Toronto!

Is he quitting beyblade?
How good would Hades be if the blades were free spin.
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:00 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:06 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: uvUWi2s_d.jpg?maxwidth=1200&fidelity=high]

Is he quitting beyblade?

I haven't really played Beyblade since I left the WBO again shortly after our 8th anniversary, partially because I just had so much more I needed to deal with in life at the time, and that I wasn't really thrilled with the state of the product line. At the time the Japanese Burst releases were still really inconsistent and poorly balanced, and constant durability issues made the game even more of a money-sink than it was already. I was also honestly heartbroken by the poor quality of Hasbro's adaptation this time around. Those factors all hurt my enthusiasm for the game a lot.

That said, I still keep up with the WBO and with where Beyblade is at, and Kei and I still talk all the time! Beyblade Burst as a game is obviously in a much stronger place today than a few years ago, and the WBO has a really exciting future ahead. Beyblade is just like, inseparably connected with my life. So you can expect to see at least a little bit of me around still. Smile

(I'm also glad I was able to find a use for this old Burst stuff — thanks for coming up with Burst Classic!)

I'm also going to Japan this December for the first time ever, and it would be a real shame to not finally attend a Japanese Beyblade tournament at least once, right? I'll be counting on you all to help me prepare!
(Aug. 19, 2019  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:00 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is he quitting beyblade?

I'm also going to Japan this December for the first time ever, and it would be a real shame to not finally attend a Japanese Beyblade tournament at least once, right? I'll be counting on you all to help me prepare!

Need any tips to prepare?
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How good would Hades be if the blades were free spin.

Do you mean Dead Hades? I think making the blades free spinning would only lower its attack capabilities
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:18 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  4:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How good would Hades be if the blades were free spin.

Do you mean Dead Hades? I think making the blades free spinning would only lower its attack capabilities

And it would be impossible to launch Hades fast at all.
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm also going to Japan this December for the first time ever, and it would be a real shame to not finally attend a Japanese Beyblade tournament at least once, right? I'll be counting on you all to help me prepare!

Need any tips to prepare?

I'll ask for some meta advice closer to my trip Wink
(Aug. 20, 2019  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Need any tips to prepare?

I'll ask for some meta advice closer to my trip Wink

If you need any help, PM me Joyful_3.