Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't know if this is a topic to put in its own thread, so I won't take my chances unless enough people are interested. When testing combos, I've seen several people use their favorite combos against any random combo they can think of. When you're testing combos, you should put it up against 3 kinds of combos: a type of combo it's supposed to counter, a combo that you think counters your combo, and a popular combo. As an example for the optimal method of testing, if I wanted to test Cho-Z Achilles 00 Proof Destroy, I'd test it against Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+ (what it's supposed to counter), Orb Egis 0 Star Keep (what counters my combo), and Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic/Xtend+ (popular combo). Of course, I don't have all those parts myself, but I can improvise.
I don't think anyone has mentioned yet how aesthetically pleasing Rock Joker is.  The perfect color match for it.  [Image: uWBCCvL.jpg]
Does anyone think that TT goes on the WBO sometimes?
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone think that TT goes on the WBO sometimes?

I don't have any proof on hand, but I'd be shocked if someone didn't.
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:13 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  7:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone think that TT goes on the WBO sometimes?

I don't have any proof on hand, but I'd be shocked if someone didn't.

Yeah, because a lot of ideas TT has made came from the WBO so…

(Jul. 02, 2019  10:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:13 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't have any proof on hand, but I'd be shocked if someone didn't.

Yeah, because a lot of ideas TT has made came from the WBO so…

I hope so.

They probably do. It would be foolish of them not to.
What would unicrest's parts be if it was a Gt bey?
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:11 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What would unicrest's parts be if it was a Gt bey?

I think a Possible combo could be "either a new Disc or Vanguard" Keep
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:11 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What would unicrest's parts be if it was a Gt bey?

I think a Possible combo could be "either a new Disc or Vanguard" Keep

What about the layer base?
(Jul. 03, 2019  7:02 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:

They probably do. It would be foolish of them not to.

I don’t think they do. But this is a really great way to interact with their customers and come up with solutions to customer’s needs, wants, and other problems.

But that might ruin the element of surprise. 

Another problem is that Takara Tomy’s job is to deliver sales in S-E Asian countries such as Japan,  and Taiwan. That’s their part of the job. But yet, it does indirectly affect them because the retailers who sell internationally, won’t want to buy from the shops that’s sell Beys, which then would make the shop keepers stock less beyblades, which then entails to Takara Tomy getting less profit. But that’s is a negligible differences. 

Currently, the way that Takara Tomy gets feedback, and suggestions for their products is through live events in Japan, like the drawing contest, and social media, majorly Twitter and offering products to YouTubers to promote, and review. They are then able to get feedback and reviews from Japanese customers, who usually get the products first.

But anyway, that would be nice. 

And if, by any chance, they do, us talking about them is like Humans starting to gain information on ‘The Greater Beings’ or ‘The Matrix’.
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:20 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I think a Possible combo could be "either a new Disc or Vanguard" Keep

What about the layer base?

I thought the Layer Base would be obvious, how it'll look like Unicorn or Unlock Unicorn in terms of shape. Possible gimmicks, maybe spring-loaded horns similar to Hazard Kerbeus' spring-loaded chains. And it'll have the ten weight.

Actually, for the gimmick, a shape similar to the og Unicorn would work better, and the horns will be slightly bigger to accommodate the use of spring-loaded defense blades.
Why did someone make this: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Diabolos ? The page refers to Diabolos as if it is human or something, and doesn't even have any info
the beyblade wiki seems to be a bit of a mess.
I view the beyblade wiki more as fan fiction on wattpad than actual information (except for the beyparts as those tend to be drafted before being put up). It’s more full of fanon than actual canon things—
speaking of bey wiki . was it ever confirm that phi was really immortal are was just fan saying this cause he has a Phoenix bey the even put hearts as immortal. from my memories don't recall it was ever said that phi was immortal in the anime or the manga. maybe I miss something
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Why did someone make this: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Diabolos ? The page refers to Diabolos as if it is human or something, and doesn't even have any info

They’re talking about the look of the Bit Beast
(Jul. 06, 2019  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: speaking of bey wiki . was it ever confirm that phi  was really immortal are was just fan saying this cause he has a Phoenix  bey the even put hearts as immortal. from my memories don't recall it was ever said that phi was immortal in the anime or the manga. maybe I miss something
In one episode that whole judge/entertainer guy referred to him as immortal. I honestly think it was just a simple nickname or title given to him like how Valt is called the wonder boy. It was something like “the immortal Phi” probably because he is a pretty good blader and had never lost at that point in the anime.
(Jul. 06, 2019  1:00 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Why did someone make this: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Diabolos ? The page refers to Diabolos as if it is human or something, and doesn't even have any info

They’re talking about the look of the Bit Beast

Yeah, but the page was completely empty
(Jul. 06, 2019  1:21 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  1:00 AM)Requim Wrote: They’re talking about the look of the Bit Beast

Yeah, but the page was completely empty
That’s probably because we have no info on it really
Will there be a fourth generation beyblade series after burst Saga
(Jul. 06, 2019  1:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  12:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: speaking of bey wiki . was it ever confirm that phi  was really immortal are was just fan saying this cause he has a Phoenix  bey the even put hearts as immortal. from my memories don't recall it was ever said that phi was immortal in the anime or the manga. maybe I miss something
In one episode that whole judge/entertainer guy referred to him as immortal. I honestly think it was just a simple nickname or title given to him like how Valt is called the wonder boy. It was something like “the immortal Phi” probably because he is a pretty good blader and had never lost at that point in the anime.
I think his full nickname was something like “Immortal Sovereign” or something like that— but neither Hearts or Phi are immortal or ageless as the wiki says... I think one of the animators on twitter confirmed that they were both actually 11...

Idk but I kind of busted out laughing when I saw that on the wiki page. The wiki is terrible when it comes to information like that and also titles and occupations— like Top Five isn’t thrown around and being No. 1 Blader isn’t thrown around either considering that has to do with actual world rankings — and this is through official matches.
Dread balkesh and poison Hydra will they be in beyblade burst rise
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:01 AM)Okanie Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  1:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: In one episode that whole judge/entertainer guy referred to him as immortal. I honestly think it was just a simple nickname or title given to him like how Valt is called the wonder boy. It was something like “the immortal Phi” probably because he is a pretty good blader and had never lost at that point in the anime.
I think his full nickname was something like “Immortal Sovereign” or something like that— but neither Hearts or Phi are immortal or ageless as the wiki says... I think one of the animators on twitter confirmed that they were both actually 11...

Idk but I kind of busted out laughing when I saw that on the wiki page. The wiki is terrible when it comes to information like that and also titles and occupations— like Top Five isn’t thrown around and being No. 1 Blader isn’t thrown around either considering that has to do with actual world rankings — and this is through official matches.

yea I don't who did this on the wiki cause he/she completely misunderstood the whole immortal thing and took it serious.  fun fact I see some people says that yes his immortal cause he has a Phoenix bey lol. yeah i saw that top 5 thing I was like that's not how it works in fact cho z scrap that.  it was just bladers fighting each other without putting ranks on the line. they even put a big 5 for cho z like if it's official lol.