Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 20, 2019  6:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It's very good 
Especially in attack mode

On what exactly? Like, it used to be good, but I don't see a fit for it in the current meta. If you're seeing something I'm not, please correct me here.

I see

Weak spring vs Dash drivers
What beys should I get for my birthday? I have salamander but it's teeth are beginning to wear. And I need a good layer for my dimension driver.
(Apr. 20, 2019  2:10 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What beys should I get for my birthday? I have salamander but it's teeth are beginning to wear. And I need a good layer for my dimension driver.

Hate to say it, but Dimension is not a good driver. Too wide to have any control on the flat tip, too ineffective on the rubber tip. There really isn't a "good layer" to use with it.

I'd personally always suggest the limited edition Archer Hercules 10Cross Accel' for anyone wanting a really solid bey with a lot of top-tier parts, although it works better on a more Defensive or Stamina based driver (but is still really solid on its own, don't get me wrong!). If you really want to shoehorn Dimension in you're probably better off trying to use it offensively since the rubber will wear down pretty badly and force that eventually, so a good attack layer like Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie, or its original Cho-Z Achilles that you got it from are go-to parts for that.
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:04 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is sting good?

It’s one of the heaviest disks so probably. Leftburst put it on god valkrie and nothing and it managed to destroy a bunch of cho z beys do with a combo that’s actually good it should be amazing.
I just noticed you can put normal drivers on beyblade micros. Most of the time they don’t stand up right when they spin, but it’s still amusing to see that they have actual teeth(albeit only one), and interestingly enough I noticed they are able to fit either spin direction. Anyone else noticed this before?
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:49 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I just noticed you can put normal drivers on beyblade micros. Most of the time they don’t stand up right when they spin, but it’s still amusing to see that they have actual teeth(albeit only one), and interestingly enough I noticed they are able to fit either spin direction. Anyone else noticed this before?

I have.
Does Phoenix break actually work? The rubber is too high on friction to touch the stadium floor but does it work if Phoenix is really off balance?
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Does Phoenix break actually work? The rubber is too high on friction to touch the stadium floor but does it work if Phoenix is really off balance?

No it doesn't. That move is exclusive to the anime, just like Drain Fafnir's Nothing Break.
(Apr. 22, 2019  7:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Does Phoenix break actually work? The rubber is too high on friction to touch the stadium floor but does it work if Phoenix is really off balance?

No it doesn't. That move is exclusive to the anime, just like Drain Fafnir's Nothing Break.

nothing break kinda works when you first launch dF
Honestly I guess D2 will be good for limited(TT)
D2.G.O VS Sr.0G.R
D2 won all 5 rounds I played qith Spin Finishes

D2 was launched lightly

It is literally impossible for the rubber to contact the stadium. So no

The rubber seems to only be there to kick the armor around. It can't touch the stadium at all.

On the slope: NO
On the tornado ridge: YES
Why would you even want to anyways? Phoenix ain't really meant to attack, and it'd drain a bit of Stamina from you as well. Only real use I see something like that having is dodging heavy Attack types as a temporary tornado staller, and there are better ways to do that without using Friction which itself has lower than normal Defense once it stops riding the ridge due to the POM used in it. Seems counterproductive to me.
Idk why this happened out of no where but with friction the rubber has been touching the tornado ridge and it speeds up really fast. Its happened a couple of times tome
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:39 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Idk why this happened out of no where but with friction the rubber has been touching the tornado ridge and it speeds up really fast. Its  happened a couple of times tome

PHOENIX BREAK IS REAL?!?!
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Why would you even want to anyways? Phoenix ain't really meant to attack, and it'd drain a bit of Stamina from you as well. Only real use I see something like that having is dodging heavy Attack types as a temporary tornado staller, and there are better ways to do that without using Friction which itself has lower than normal Defense once it stops riding the ridge due to the POM used in it. Seems counterproductive to me.

I think they were just trying to have fun ?
Guys... would my repair job be tournament legal you think?

(Apr. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Kry Wrote: Guys... would my repair job be tournament legal you think?

Yes it should be, the handle is the same size.
Would Unite or Merge make a good Driver for Stationary Attack? (I was thinking of something like Sieg XCalibur 7.Star Merge or something like that)
(Apr. 23, 2019  11:13 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Would Unite or Merge make a good Driver for Stationary Attack? (I was thinking of something like Sieg XCalibur 7.Star Merge or something like that)

No. They could work for Cho-Z attack combos or God Layer KO defense, but Drivers like Xtreme/Xtreme' and Bite/Keep work better in those specific kind of combos. A better stationary attack Driver is Revolve.
So I think The west will air GT but after a spinoff series like Beywheelz
Why - GT is 12 mins and MFB part 2 was also 12mins
US converted the 2 episodes to 1 but they aired it after Beywheelz

Can anyone tell me us Fumiya's surname Kindo or Kanemichi well I am confused